Martian Manhunter and Vision vs Ironman and Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
no prep. Who would take this fight.

DigiMark007
You nearly read my thoughts...I was about to make a Vision vs. Iron Man thread.

Anyhoo, I don't know concerning this fight. My instincts want to say MM and Vision, but I have nothing to back it up.

-DM

P.S. So I don't have to make another thread, anyone want to add in who they think would win in just Vision vs. IM??

dawsey28
MM and Vision. (Intangible)

Unless Ghost Rider's flames could hurt MM.

jinzin
GR and IM can't do a whole lot....GR could take MM or Vision in a one on one....but he's seriously let down by the limitations of his partner here.

Malo
Originally posted by jinzin
GR and IM can't do a whole lot....GR could take MM or Vision in a one on one....but he's seriously let down by the limitations of his partner here.

Please tell how Ghost Rider would take MM or Vision 1on1.

Draco69
The Penance Stare wouldn't work on Vision since he's an android.

jinzin
hellfire brute force....chain shards....repeat....he could just do this all day and neighter MM nor vision can do anything but blast him to bones and wait for him to reform....which he can do for just about eternity...

whirlysplat
Iron man was always considered more powerful than viz in the avengers. MM vGhostrider could be a classic. big grin

Beyonder
Ghost Rider and Iron Man. Tony ain't stupid; he knows Vision too well and is more versatile. What's MM going to do to Ghost Rider?

MM + acts as Fernus = hello Penance Stare

Draco69
Fernus was a completely different being that inhabited Martian Manhunter's body. MM was not to blame. So the Penance Stare would be largely ineffective.

K Von Doom
Only hellfire can do permanent damage to Ghost Rider. But then again, there's nothing in GR's arsenal that can seriously hurt MM or Vision, unless he headbutts MM.

Tassadar
GR cant be killed, and I think that Hellfire would work on MM even when hes intangible, so I say GR and IM win unless MM can mindrape Ghost Rider

spideycarnage
MM jobbs, ironman doesn't
team ironman wins by default stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.