Mew Mew Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

freezedoom
All New All Mew Mew Power

Tell me want you thought of the
premiere episode.

I tell ya: it was kinda different from the Japanese
version. confused confused

shangheid
I didn't watch it I thought it looked like crap... no expression

Flora
Help!!!!!!!how do i put a pict????

Flora
Fin then.be that way

BlackHatDefect
I already made a thread about this...like...waaaaaay back.

T3h delete!!!!

sailorsun004
actually, your thread was about how Tokyo mew mew was being turned into

so actually since this is about the PREMIERE episode, you didn't

plus, why cant there be two threads for something?

you may be a moderator or whatever you are, but don't go ruining our fun! Happy Dance

hooray!

TrAnCeDuO
i love this show. its uber-cute! big grin

raenef v
yes Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
i love this show. its uber-cute! big grin

haven't seen tokyo mew mew
don't watch the one here alot but i do like it

sailorsun004
Love the comic, but the anime strays away in a good way

Inuyasha lover*
what is it about when did it star............ i was just looking and saw it the title kinda funny...........

Lana
Duplicate threads aren't allowed because they clutter the forum. If there's already a thread then use that, you don't need special thread for the premiere episode.

Anyway, I didn't see it, and I don't plan on watching it. I'll stick with my manga and subtitled episodes, thanks.

serena&darien
anybody here?!!!!!

serena&darien

sailorsun004
hey, i dont care i am still using this oe because the other one was abaandoned and not about the show itself just about how it is going to turn into a show.

Flora
Mew Mew Power is about 5 girls,Zoey,Corina,Bridgette,Kikki,Renee

raenef v
new one....
leader's gone to new school...
hybrid (cat/rabbit) mewmew...

Lana
Originally posted by sailorsun004
hey, i dont care i am still using this oe because the other one was abaandoned and not about the show itself just about how it is going to turn into a show.

It already was a show...and that's why there's a search function.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=293899&highlight=tokyo+mew+mew

megan77373
um, i'm 15 and i love Mew Mew Power, is that stupid. i really do love it b/c it has romance and action. and a really wicked bad guy. anyways is that stupid. embarrasment

Flora
No It's *Not* I like MewMew Power & the winxclub ~~~~~~Do you like the WinxClub???? bunny yes bunny

surrialityryu
I had the same dilemna. I adore the show to death!!(Although I've only seen it twice. ) It has everything that makes a show really good! Romance, adventure, a great and varied cast of characters, humor, and some really cute cat ears!!! What's not to love? I'm 15, and my friends think I"m a dork cuz I like it. (most of them) But MewMew Power is awesome!

Lizzycello
MEW MEW ROCKS! But all by freinds think im weird cause i like japneese stuff........ geek geek geek geek geek well thats TOO BAD! I always thought half girl half cat thing was kinda cool, and ive never watched the japoneese version so ive only seen a few episodes. :

shadow12
Mew Mew is really good the comics r better

AnnaSohma
They should have kept the name Tokyo Mew Mew instead of Mew Mew Power. Although it's like animal forms of Sailor Moon or something like that...it's cool.

AnnaSohma
I haven't actually read the Mangas yet, but I'd like to. I was gonna start on my collection of that series next.

shadow12
they're funny there names r stupid in the book though
mint, lettuce, puddin and so on

MewIchigo
bunny i love tokyo mew mew or as the tv calls it mew mew power.

sailorsun004
i love it too and i did use a search function, 2 came up[ and people still use this one so IN YOUR FACE THE MAN WON'T BRING US DOWN! i know everyone thinks i am weird too because all my dvds are anime in japanese and now i am teaching myself japanese by watching loads of it and searching on the web, plus i am going to a japanese speaking class in the city well anyway i will now keep on blabbing because i have no life tokyo mew mew is so cool it is my favorite show but mew mew power is one of the worst dubbed shows ever sorry dubb fans but just stating a fact. watch the original, you'll get me

kitten201464
I love anime/manga mostly what i watch is sailor moon,mew mew, inuyasha, and MANY others. oh uhh HI!!!!!!! bunny rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

kitten201464
well uhhhhh BYE!!!!!!!!

sailorsun004
hi everybody!

TastyLumpia
Ooh, I love the original. I love their Japanese names, I just wish the fansub would stick with them... They call Retasu Lettuce, Purin Pudding, etc.

shadow12
yeah it just weird calling them food names

Renne401
*finding CAP's lock*I LOVE TOKYO MEW MEW! big grin

punkrocker666
mewmew power is ok i geuss

Lana
Originally posted by TastyLumpia
Ooh, I love the original. I love their Japanese names, I just wish the fansub would stick with them... They call Retasu Lettuce, Purin Pudding, etc.

Ichigo, Mint, Lettuce, Pudding, and Zakuro ARE their Japanese names, though. Ichigo is Japanese for strawberry. Retasu, Purin, and Minto are how Lettuce, Pudding, and Mint are written in Japanese. Just like Berry's name written out in Japanese is Berii.

punkrocker666
is anybody here?
sad sad

punkrocker666
y isnt sany body talking 2 me sad

Lana
This isn't a chat, people aren't going to reply instantly.

shadow12
Originally posted by punkrocker666
y isnt sany body talking 2 me sad
chill out plz not every one is on at once

punkrocker666
Originally posted by shadow12
chill out plz not every one is on at once yeAH I KINDA ALREADY FIGURED THAT OUT

MerMorgan02
Love Renee! she's got tude and power!!! wink

Lana
I'm making an effort to NOT learn their dubbed names....I love Tokyo Mew Mew too much to allow it to be destroyed by a horrid dub.

MerMorgan02
If u have a power & u could mewtamorphasis, what animal would u be?

melenor
it sucks compared to the manga tokyo mew mew ( sorry if missspelled)
by the way from mel sis

sailorsun004
hey yo

MerMorgan02
Originally posted by MerMorgan02
If u have a power & u could mewtamorphasis, what animal would u be?

IS NE1 GONNA ANSWER MY QUESTION????????? eek!

punkrocker666

MerMorgan02
fine, b that way! stick out tongue

on fox, they're replaying the season from the begining on Satruday mornings. is NE1 watching?

Lana
No. I refuse to watch it dubbed.

MerMorgan02
y? it's not that bad, honestly!

Lana
Oh yes it is. I saw five minutes of it and that was way more than enough.

mewmew4
wins club rulez..........and so does mewmewpower

mewmew4
are all of you japanese not to be rude but you like the japanese version of mewmewpower

mewmew4
what shows do you like?

mewmew4
are all of you japanese not to be rude but its because you said you like the japanese version of mewmewpower

mewmew4
i like winx club

EvilCap America
Ive actually been meaning to read the mangas lately i just never get around to it.I probably should though im a sucker for catgirls

btw Dubbing ESPECIAllY mutilation dubbing by 4kids is ALWAYS bad.Look at what they have done to One Piece Yugioh and back farther to Card Captor Sakura.Its seriously unforgiveable

Lana
mewmew4 -- please do not multi-post like that, it's very annoying.

And no, I'm not Japanese. I just cannot stand how anime gets destroyed when it's dubbed. Tokyo Mew Mew was ruined by 4Kids.

TastyLumpia
It's so weird, watching it in Japanese (with subtitles, of course) then watching "Mew Mew Power." The entire script is full of corny jokes, and nothing can beat "Nya!", certainly not all those cat puns.

Flame Alchemist
I hate anime's after they get aired on t.v(except adult swim they don't count 'cause they're kool).

TastyLumpia
::spins around with invisible whip/spear/shiny thing::

Ribbon... ZAKURO SPEAR!!

Flame Alchemist
I'm sorry but... WHAT confused

MerMorgan02
O.....K.....confused

Srry, Lana. I didn't realize that u despized Mew Mew Power with such a passion. What's the difference between Tokyo Mew Mew, and the 4Kids version????

EvilCap America
O.....K.....confused

Srry, Lana. I didn't realize that u despized Mew Mew Power with such a passion. What's the difference between Tokyo Mew Mew, and the 4Kids version????

Do you have ANY clue how evil the 4kids company is?

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=145

MerMorgan02
uh.... no. please explain how evil to those 2 naive 2 know. big grin

Lana
O.....K.....confused

- Horrible voice actors
- Horrible (and way too much) editing
- They changed all the character's names, which considering all the Mew Mew's names (except Ichigo and Zakuro) were already pronounced in English, REALLY was stupid.

4kids does this to EVERY anime they get their hands on. They edit it to hell, dumb it down for small children (never mind that most anime they dub IS for kids already), market the hell out of it, and refuse to release uncut, subtitled DVDs.

Lana
::spins around with invisible whip/spear/shiny thing::

Ribbon... ZAKURO SPEAR!!

Someone else who knows the original version! eek!

MerMorgan02
OK... were can u watch Tokyo Mew Mew? or is it not aired in the US?

Lana
Not aired in the US, and since it's been licensed by 4kids, you'll never be able to see the original Tokyo Mew Mew unless somewhere down the road someone else gets their hands on the rights (like what happened with Sailormoon). I've seen it by downloading episodes or getting fansubbed VHS's. Plus I've read the Japanese version of the manga in Nakayoshi magazine.

punkrocker666
ok wat the hells going on

punkrocker666
hey has any 1 herd of a show called fooly cooly?

punkrocker666
beer beer beer

MerMorgan02
Originally posted by Lana
Not aired in the US, and since it's been licensed by 4kids, you'll never be able to see the original Tokyo Mew Mew unless somewhere down the road someone else gets their hands on the rights (like what happened with Sailormoon). I've seen it by downloading episodes or getting fansubbed VHS's. Plus I've read the Japanese version of the manga in Nakayoshi magazine.

so, where do u live? apparently NOT in the US, if u watch Tokyo MewMew....

Lana
No, I do live in the US. I said precisely how I've seen Tokyo Mew Mew, if you read my whole post.

MerMorgan02
OK.

who's ur fav character? big grin

Lana
Zakuro happy she's cool. I want to cosplay as her.

punkrocker666
..... is any 1 going 2 answer my question? sad

punkrocker666
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

punkrocker666
im so hungry im ganna die if i dont get some thing 2 eat

MerMorgan02

O.....K.....

could u translate that 2 the 'crappy' Mew Mew Power version, 'cuz I honestly have no clue which charater that is... confused

Lana
I don't know her Mew Mew Power name...and I don't want to know it.

punkrocker666
........................ rock

punkrocker666

punkrocker666

punkrocker666
O.....K.....

could u translate that 2 the 'crappy' Mew Mew Power version, 'cuz I honestly have no clue which charater that is... confused it was like renee or some thing like that

Lana
Punkrocker, please stop posting multiple times like that.

And this one is Zakuro
http://www.rainbowkids.de/unterhaltung/Mangas/MDammann/mew17.jpg

Lana
By the way, if anyone's really interested in how much they utterly destroyed Tokyo Mew Mew when they dubbed it, check out this link. I just found it, and it's very interesting.

http://mmpu.smuncensored.com/index.html

punkrocker666
Punkrocker, please stop posting multiple times like that.

And this one is Zakuro
http://www.rainbowkids.de/unterhaltung/Mangas/MDammann/mew17.jpg fine ill stop

punkrocker666
has any body ver heard of a jappeness show called foolycooly?

Lana
Yes. FLCL is great. And there's a thread for it already so go find it and talk about it there.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33256&highlight=flcl

punkrocker666
i no i was just there

Lana
So then stop clogging up this thread.

punkrocker666
w/e

TastyLumpia

I'm probably cosplaying as her for Otakon this summer.

MerMorgan02
yeah, she's Renee. I agree, she's cool, but apparently, they're 2 completely different characters...Zakuro and Renee, I mean......

Lana
Considering the fact that they completely changed the main storyline of Tokyo Mew Mew, I'd say that they're pretty much like two different characters.

punkrocker666
wats so diffrent about them other then there names?

Lana
I posted a link, I'll post it again.

http://mmpu.smuncensored.com/index.html

Goes through EVERY single change made.

MerMorgan02
O....K....u really do hate 4kids, don't u? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
Well, duh. I like my anime not destroyed, thanks.

lilylily101
are all of you asians? cause people like me who watch those shows are asian

Lana
All sorts of people watch anime, not just Asians....

MerMorgan02
dido. wink

sailorsun004
uh the crappy mew mew power calls her renee, you know the one with the stupid line "everywhere i go someone wants me to join their superhero group" or soemthing stupid like thatg

sailorsun004
sorry posted in the wrong thing...talking to someone on another message board

MerMorgan02
it's cool. or at least, w/ me, it is.

did u make ur own sig?

TastyLumpia
Heehee... I used to always watch the closing song over, and over, and over, and over.

Then one day my mom read the lyrics over my shoulder while I was watching it, and now she thinks I'm nuts.

Lana
Heehee... I used to always watch the closing song over, and over, and over, and over.

Then one day my mom read the lyrics over my shoulder while I was watching it, and now she thinks I'm nuts.

laughing I do stuff like that too....my mom's thought I was insane since I was about 12 big grin

MerMorgan02
I am insane, so no 1 worries. wink

EvilCap America

I fell kinda lucky then.My Ma dived into the deep end and became an anime fan a couple years ago

Anyways i got ahold of the Manga yesterday and i really did like it.Ichigo was super-cute and the whole enviromental messages seemed like a neat change from alot of similar stories.I still cant belive a finless porpoise can be real though confused

MerMorgan02
I prefer dolphins. happy but porpoises r cute, I guess...

anime_mew
I dont know how you guys dont like mew mew power.................what the heck is dubed

anime_mew
English Japanese
Bridget Verdant Retasu Midorikawa
Corina Bucksworth Minto Aizawa
Kikki Benjamin Purin Fon
Zoey Hanson Ichigo Momomiya
Mark Masaya

Lana
Originally posted by anime_mew
I dont know how you guys dont like mew mew power.................what the heck is dubed

Dubbed means they replace the dialogue (dub it) in another language, in the case of anime it generally means they replace the Japanese dialogue with English.

And how could I not like Mew Mew Power? Easy. I've seen Tokyo Mew Mew and cannot believe how utterly destroyed it was when edited and dubbed.

Their dubbed names....cry they're terrible.

anime_mew
The names are not impotant i mean..........comn....there just names,and, just give mew mew power another chance cause in a while that show grows on you confused You can also like both and then have tokyo mew mew as your favorite

Lana
....do you know anything about the original Tokyo Mew Mew? I don't WANT something as horrid as MMP to grow on me, I don't want to like it. They completely changed the entire show. They changed the whole main storyline!

Yeah, I'm a bit of an anime elitist, I admit it. But I at least will give a dubbed anime a chance. MMP had it's chance, and 4kids failed miserably.

anime_mew
deep down inside corina is still the same Minto you know and love.Besides,the english vesion is more..............English ,there the same shows in a different .....um................well you know.DANCE Happy Dance and kikki is a cute name

Lana
It doesn't fit her character. They completely changed their ages, they changed the main storyline of the whole show, they cut tons of scenes...

And I don't care if it's 'more English'. I prefer my anime unaldulterated, which means, for the most part, uncut in Japanese with English subtitles.

punkrocker666
It doesn't fit her character. They completely changed their ages, they changed the main storyline of the whole show, they cut tons of scenes...

And I don't care if it's 'more English'. I prefer my anime unaldulterated, which means, for the most part, uncut in Japanese with English subtitles. wow that is some bull s.hit

punkrocker666
....do you know anything about the original Tokyo Mew Mew? I don't WANT something as horrid as MMP to grow on me, I don't want to like it. They completely changed the entire show. They changed the whole main storyline!

Yeah, I'm a bit of an anime elitist, I admit it. But I at least will give a dubbed anime a chance. MMP had it's chance, and 4kids failed miserably. how do u no so much about tokyo mewmew?

punkrocker666

anime_mew

Yeah, I'm a bit of an anime elitist, I admit it. But I at least will give a dubbed anime a chance. MMP had it's chance, and 4kids failed miserably.

wow,its not really that serious laughing

punkrocker666
lol laughing out loud

MerMorgan02

And I don't care if it's 'more English'. I prefer my anime unaldulterated, which means, for the most part, uncut in Japanese with English subtitles.

Well, Lana, could u please grace us w/ the original story line? Personally, I would like to do the comparing myself. wink

MerMorgan02
wow,its not really that serious laughing

It's a TV show! The only TV show I seriously get pissed about is when they butcher up Code; Lyoko, and so far, that hasn't happened. lol

anime_mew
lana ,your only defending tokyo mew mew because thats the one you saw first.....alot of people do that.

punkrocker666
Well, Lana, could u please grace us w/ the original story line? Personally, I would like to do the comparing myself. wink yeah lana tell us more

MerMorgan02
woopsy! I ment laughing out loud

embarrasment

anime_mew
code lyoko rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MerMorgan02
I KNOW!!!!!!! big grin U should so come 2 the CL thread!!!!! DID u no that this sunday, at 4:30 PM, Log Book is being shown????? they're re-airing it!!!!! eek! ICANTWAITOMG!!!!!!!!!

anime_mew
tottaly cuel..............if you dont know what cuel is,it meant cool.................CUEL

EvilCap America
Uhh Lana posted a link to a site that meticulously goes over ALL the retarded useless changes made to the series and massive removeal of storyline that Tokyo Mew Mew has suffered

4Kids has a history of doing this to animes look at what they did to One Piece Yugioh and Card Captor Sakura.Entiere storylines story ARCS motivations and character history is routinely removed so 4Kids can have somethign suitable for ridalin addict 4 year olds with overprotective mothers that think seeing the sun-set is dangerous and should be banned

anime_mew
Has she lost it,shes making a HUGE deal over a show.can somoene do me a favor and tell her to get a life.

EvilCap America
Has she lost it,shes making a HUGE deal over a show.can somoene do me a favor and tell her to get a life.

Says the person insulting someone over the internet about something you obviously dont care abouti n the first place roll eyes (sarcastic)

anime_mew
thats not insulting thats telling the truth,and you don't have to like if you don't want to.either way i wouldn't care no

EvilCap America
thats not insulting thats telling the truth,and you don't have to like if you don't want to.either way i wouldn't care no

You obviously DO care you cant seem to stop talking about it.Look what your talking about your defending a 3rd hand dub of a Japanese series which had its central plotline entierly removed most of the chaarcter motivations changed and the names Americanized into nothing close to the original because the company thinks your TOO STUPID for a name like Ichigo heck even a few puns like Lettuce or the IDEA that its in Tokyo

Next the human race has a built in survival instinct.However in these modern times it desont see much use and has been adapted to whats most important to us now entertainment.On even the most simplistic level there are certain things any idiot can look at tell wont be pleasent.In ancient times it was things like touching fire or falling off cliffs but in modern times its things like 4Kids dubs or anything using the term "Xtreme".

If you cant look at 4Kids dubs of things like Yugioh or Tokyo Mew Mew and cant feel that "Something" seems off about it than your probably lacking in some mental capacity that the rest of humanity has

anime_mew
OK,so what you are saying is that companies think we are to stupid to call people food....................OK.its not even real people ,its something drawn by some person.and cant you hear the words 4KIDS,its for kids not for 13,14 and 15 year old. shifty I rest my case.

EvilCap America
OK,so what you are saying is that companies think we are to stupid to call people food....................OK.its not even real people ,its something drawn by some person.and cant you hear the words 4KIDS,its for kids not for 13,14 and 15 year old. shifty I rest my case.

4Kids makes stuff more appropriate for kids under 10.I can only assume your one of them so it seems to me that your perfect for 4kids work.Maybe when you measure age in double digits you might wanna branch out into something a little more intelligent like the removed story about the dying enviroment in Tokyo Mew Mew and maybe you will figure out that Lettuce was mostly green Pudding was a cream color etc and just like DBZ the names are a joke

Lana
The original storyline of Tokyo Mew Mew was about environmental destruction. That whole storyline was completely discarded.

No, I'm not simply sticking up for TMM because I saw it first. In most cases of anime I've seen the dub first and then the original Japanese version, and it EVERY case I've wound up liking the Japanese version better. Why? Because the original Japanese version is how it's supposed to be viewed.

TMM WAS intended for kids under the age of 10. The manga was published in Nakayoshi magazine, which is made for girls ages 13 and under.

Please get your facts straight.

anime_mew
If its for girls under the age of 10 what are you doing watching it,unless you are 10,that would be ok.and nobody was talking about the manga.The only reson I watch the show is because I have 4 sister who likes it and has never heard of TMM.

MerMorgan02
allright! all of u calm down!

look, this is stupid. I'm not going to critisize TMM, Lana. Because u like the Japanese version, that's just good for u. I honestly don't CARE if u hate MMP, that's either ur victory, or ur problem.

As far as I have heard the dubbed MMP, vs. the original MMP are practically 2 completely different shows. whoop-dee-doo. We can solve this, we're smarter than this! y r we arguing over such a subjective subject? anime_mew and I, plus NE1 else who likes the dubbed show who's not here, like the dubbed version just the way it is.

Lana, look, srry. u can enjoy TMM, and we can enjoy MMP. Until the day I c the non-dubbed version, and do some serious comparing, I'm not suited to be the judge for myself, let alone anyone else. OK?

I just feel like we're just chacing our tails here. disgust

anime_mew
Well,you shut me up,but what you are saying is true.I respect that.ok ,off suject,when does code lyoko come on again? huh sry i had to ask that.

MerMorgan02
go here> http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4266351#post4266351

now we can b back on topic. big grin

anime_mew
ok smile smile im all ears

MerMorgan02
who's ur fav character...on the DUBBED show. laughing
I like Renee. she kicks butt.

anime_mew
I like kikki,shes cute.

MerMorgan02
lol, I could make a sig of her 4 u, if u like. i g2g right now, just go 2 this link and post what u want: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=4266295#post4266295

anime_mew
k see ya

TastyLumpia
:gag: The dubbed names are so lame. I just can't see Ichigo as a "Zoey."

I actually saw a few episodes of "Mew Mew Power" first, and when I did a search on the show, I found out about Tokyo Mew Mew, and how much 4kids had changed it. So I bought a fansub on eBay, and am now the proud owner of episodes 1 thru 40 something.

Tokyo Mew Mew was also aimed at youngsters in Japan, not just teens. But a lot of older people watch it because it's just so cute!

From what I understand, 4Kids not only changed names and voices, but also ages. They made all the girls a bit older, and Akasaka and Shirogane (Wesley and Elliot) younger.

They edited the images, throwing together random clips in place of Ichigo's transformation, flipping a picture of a street backwards so the cars would be driving on the right side instead of the left, and edited crosses out of a church. They made cuts... because of time limitations, I suppose, but I don't see why they can't just have the commercial break in the middle of the show.

Mew Mew Power totally screws up the creator's original intentions with the show, not only with the message of environmentalism, but also with the artwork and animation.

Not to mention the annoying voices.

In closing, Zakuro could totally kick Renee's ass.

Lana
If its for girls under the age of 10 what are you doing watching it,unless you are 10,that would be ok.and nobody was talking about the manga.The only reson I watch the show is because I have 4 sister who likes it and has never heard of TMM.

Yeah, it was made for kids and I'm 19 and I like it. So what? TMM is an adorable anime. It's got a good story, the characters rock, the art is well-done, and I love the costumes (yeah, I'm a cosplayer).

And being as the anime was based on the manga, the manga is very relevant here.

Like I said, I'm an elitist and a purist when it comes to anime. I know this, I admit this, and I know that not everyone else is. But if you're going to say shit, please at least do a little research and get your facts straight. Check out the link I posted a few pages back. Or download an episode of TMM or get a fansub tape. Then make the comparisons yourself.

:gag: The dubbed names are so lame. I just can't see Ichigo as a "Zoey."

I actually saw a few episodes of "Mew Mew Power" first, and when I did a search on the show, I found out about Tokyo Mew Mew, and how much 4kids had changed it. So I bought a fansub on eBay, and am now the proud owner of episodes 1 thru 40 something.

Tokyo Mew Mew was also aimed at youngsters in Japan, not just teens. But a lot of older people watch it because it's just so cute!

From what I understand, 4Kids not only changed names and voices, but also ages. They made all the girls a bit older, and Akasaka and Shirogane (Wesley and Elliot) younger.

They edited the images, throwing together random clips in place of Ichigo's transformation, flipping a picture of a street backwards so the cars would be driving on the right side instead of the left, and edited crosses out of a church. They made cuts... because of time limitations, I suppose, but I don't see why they can't just have the commercial break in the middle of the show.

Mew Mew Power totally screws up the creator's original intentions with the show, not only with the message of environmentalism, but also with the artwork and animation.

Not to mention the annoying voices.

In closing, Zakuro could totally kick Renee's ass.

Yep, they changed all their ages....I think they made all the Mews 16 or something around that age....which basically aged Pudding by 6 years....

And I really don't see why they felt the need to change the whole storyline. I mean, you'd think parents would like their kids watching a show where the main message was enviromentalism! Nor do I see the point of all the cuts....there are so many vital things that were cut for no reason. The transformations were ruined...and the cross thing is just stupid. They changed Zakuro's weapon because of that. Everytime something with kana or kanji was shown they removed the symbols....

*sighs*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>