Cat Fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JRW
SHADOW CAT
VS
CATWOMAN
VS
BLACK CAT
VS
BLACK PANTHER
VS
ALL THE THUNDER CATS
VS
CHEETAH

dawsey28
vs ALL the Thundercats? I guess they win.

I always wondered who would win btwn Catwoman and Blackcat. I'd go with Blackcat b/c of the bad luck, but who knows?

ScarletSpider
CATMAN!

Next Venom_girl
Black Cat with or without powers? confused

wannabe
Since Shadowcat is a Wolverine-trained Samurai and has the power to stay untouchable while her swords are cutting through her opponents, i stick with her.
Hey, she successfully battled Sabretooth and managed to stand against her trainer!

Wickerman
Originally posted by wannabe
Since Shadowcat is a Wolverine-trained Samurai and has the power to stay untouchable while her swords are cutting through her opponents, i stick with her.
Hey, she successfully battled Sabretooth and managed to stand against her trainer!

I agree. Although if she's facing all the thundercats at the same time she might be surprised

~wickerman~

BENITO
Remove the men and thats one match I wanna see

JRW
no not al the thundercats they are fight by them selves i just didnt want to type them all individually

Zahit
black panther invites all the above women to his royal crib......

Wickerman
Originally posted by Zahit
black panther invites all the above women to his royal crib......

And shows them what vibranium is REALLY good for huh? stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Zahit
A bottle of Courvoisier, a lump of Vibranium, some cat-themed women, and an african king......aaaww yeah!

Wickerman
Originally posted by Zahit
A bottle of Courvoisier, a lump of Vibranium, some cat-themed women, and an african king......aaaww yeah!

only thing that's missing is the underaged prostitute with claws (X23) sad then i know i could die happily.

~wickerman~

chilled monkey
I agree with wannabe. Even without her phasing power, Shadowcat can hold her own (thanks to Logan's training). Factor in the phasing, and she's pretty formiddable. Especially if most of the others are unprepared for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.