Human Torch I versus Human Torch II.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Evil
For those that arn't familiar with nazi smasher comics of yesteryear, the first Human Torch was an android developed by German scientists who spent most of him time beating up Namor and bank robbers.

And we all know who John Storm is..

So, who wins?

Wickerman
Iceman does wink

Heh...sorry but i don't know enough bout the other guy (the android thing) to be able to formulate a proper response.

~wickerman~

whobdamandog
Human Torch 1 later became the Avenger now known as the Vision!!! Anyway..Johnny Storm would win this. He can generate flames that are much more intense than the original torch, and is much more skilled in using his powers..

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Human Torch 1 later became the Avenger now known as the Vision!!! Anyway..Johnny Storm would win this. He can generate flames that are much more intense than the original torch, and is much more skilled in using his powers..

Um...actually Torch's parts were used in VIsion...and I think that orginal Torch is more experienced as he has been an hero since WWII...

whobdamandog
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Um...actually Torch's parts were used in VIsion...and I think that orginal Torch is more experienced as he has been an hero since WWII...

I always thought that the entire android was rebuilt by Ultron into the Vision..Oh well..anyway..still think Johnny Storm will win this one...

K3VIL
Johnny can control flames, the Golden Age Torch can't, but I don't know if he can absorb all the flames of the GA Torch or shut down them.
Also the GA Torch possess superhuman strenght and durability, maybe it can k.o. Johnny before he stop him, maybe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.