My X was so nasty that .........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edida
Come on, heres a chance to diss your X. You know they deserve it My X was so nasty that our blind neighbor said, as he passed in front of the fish market, good mornind ms. J. And she was home at the time!!!!. sick

LiL nAstY GirL
Thats from the song Cult 45 smart one...

ApolloX
We shall d-d-d-d-duel!

lil bitchiness
My ex is....hmmm....pile of horse shit? Nah, that doesn't quite cover it...

BAILY
My ex is just a real ***** and she enjoys tearing my heart out on a minutely basis

edida
lilnastygirl....I heard that one when afroman still had poop in his diaper!!!

edida
how bout this one.....My X was so nasty that she used industrial brillo for tampons!!!

edida
Honestly, my X was so nasty that when I got home from work 1 night, the house was cleaned out, her car was sold, she had sold a 26,000 bike for ten-five, sold her dirt bike and mine, sold 5,000 worth of proto tools, my heli-arc welder, 2 mc trailers, inboard-outboard ski boat and ten years plus of other stuff including 2 shotguns, 3 rifles and a 1911 .45 apc. Naturally, when I called the bank, our account was drained & closed. O yea, she cancelled all my credit cards! Worst of all, she took both kids and moved to France . A genuine sociopath she was. I didt even know we were fightin.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by edida
Come on, heres a chance to diss your X. You know they deserve it My X was so nasty that our blind neighbor said, as he passed in front of the fish market, good mornind ms. J. And she was home at the time!!!!. sick

if he was really that nasty we should all laugh at you cause you chose to be with him... you better have better taste next time ..tsk!

Jedi_KnightAlly
lol and i thought my girlfriend was bad lol, all she does is being a pain in the arse and doing the usual whine whine whine thing.

Imaginary
Originally posted by BAILY
My ex is just a real ***** and she enjoys tearing my heart out on a minutely basis

Your ex is a b****, I hate her! And I haven't even met her... but grr! mad

misha
i've never had a mean ex. we've always stayed friends hug

edit: actually, ive had one. it was in year 7 and (aafter we'd broken up) he told me i smelt of soap and for some reasoni got really offended embarrasment

Myth
My X was so nasty that............ I want her back. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.