Has The Hulk ever come into the possesion of Mjolnir?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
not that he needs it, but it seems feasable. it would just be so cool to see that much power surging. doesnt matter what kind of comic either. it can be what if, or a crossover, whatever. i'm just wondering if it had ever happened and what the outcome of it was. pics would be cool to. and if you are sure he hasnt, just post "no"

Quick Freeze
ok i actually found 2 pictures. . . but they contradict each other and i have no idea where they're from. but theyre not exactly what im looking for because i want to know if he's ever actually used it. http://members.fortunecity.com/jmolinamuscara/hulk89.jpg http://members.fortunecity.com/jmolinamuscara/hulk60.jpg

Draco69
I highly doubt it. Hulk aint the poster boy for worthiness after all.

Quick Freeze
i know, but still. . . there are like alternate realities of all sorts and what if does some crazy stuff, but yeah your probably write. but if anyone knows anything please post!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
ok i actually found 2 pictures. . . but they contradict each other

they don't contradict each other..... the first shows Hulk after grabbing the hammer in mid flight... he's not using it.... he's just grasping it to get to Thor quickly... the second is more obvious

not sure about the first.... i think it was before my time, the second picture is from Heros Reborn (or whatever they called those stories about the Franklin Richards universe post-Onslaught)

it was Avengers 5 or 6 of that series i think

K Von Doom
So much for infinite strength eh? Actually, Juggernaut has used that same tactic of hanging on to Thor's hammer as it flies back to him.

Scoobless
Originally posted by K Von Doom
So much for infinite strength eh? Actually, Juggernaut has used that same tactic of hanging on to Thor's hammer as it flies back to him.

it's nothing to do with strength.... it's a magical enchantment.... however machines can lift it (but not use it's powers... only get the basic hammer function).... maybe Ultron should get a shot

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
it's nothing to do with strength.... it's a magical enchantment.... however machines can lift it (but not use it's powers... only get the basic hammer function).... maybe Ultron should get a shot

Quick Freeze
so hulk never used it ever?? sad

armandovalles
no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.