Gerry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A Talking Dog
Everyone says that in the movie there is a hilarious conversation about a videogame. Where the hell is it? I have seen it 5 times, and I can't find it anywhere? WHERE IS IT??!!!

please someone tell me

{great movie, though}

A Talking Dog
Its not him Rock "Marooned", it's not him "leaving", its not them looking for the path back, it is simply not there. is someone playing a trick on me? where the hell is it? {the conversation of a videogame in the movie GERRY by Gus Van Sant whom also directed such mainstream hits as Elephant and, like, Drugstore Cowboys}

A Talking Dog
Aside from this, does anyone else think that Joel Schumacher is, like, a reject Oliver Stone mixed with, like, crap?

eee
the video game discussion is one of the first conversations they have at the first fire that they build. i think the first conversation is wheel of fortune.

will someone tell me if he killed him because he didn't want him to up and "leave" or if he figured it was a mercy killing?

A Talking Dog
this is such a great movie.
what do you think? is it art or pretentious boobery?

A Talking Dog
oh yeah, it was a mercy killing

A Talking Dog
did you get bored in this movie? i thought it was rather charming how long the shots went on for. it was almost funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.