Paris Hilton != Dental Assistant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Wtf.

Again, I say, "Wtf."

The Simple Life is on and Paris and Nicole get to work as dental assistants. That would basically be my dream job (for now, until I become an actual dentist), and they know NOTHING about teeth. Not fair.

sad

*Gets out the world's smallest violin.*

Ladyluck
ahaha i'm watching that episode now! there's about 5 minutes left...and i'm sure you'll get to live your dream job

Capt_Fantastic
I would be really concerned if I was in teh dentists chair and she walked in. I mean, she's a ****in' twit.

Alpha Centauri
She doesn't get to be an actual dentist, I wouldn't worry.

-AC

jaden101
my dentist is FAR hotter than paris hilton...needless to say i go for regular check ups

yerssot
that's a bit ambiguous wink

Whisper
Yuk, you don't know where their hands have been. Well, I suppose we know where Paris's have been...

yerssot
on her cellphone

tabby999
well that'd be the first time its some random stranger having something put in their mouths by paris, not vice versa

Morning_Glory
Paris and Nicole are so stupid... ugh!

silver_tears
not to be offensive or anything, but why the hell would you want to look into someone's nasty mouth and mess with their teeth sick

TheAnimal
maybe paris is there so she can learn how to remove the left over c*m shots from her teeth that i shot in her mouth.

tabby999
Originally posted by silver_tears
not to be offensive or anything, but why the hell would you want to look into someone's nasty mouth and mess with their teeth sick

maybe the massive ammount of money you make for doing it. i'm getting a false tooth put in and its going to cost over a thousand dollars. FOR ONE TOOTH!

silver_tears
orthodontists make more

FeceMan
Actually, I'm not doing it for the money. If I was in it for the money, I would be a neurosurgeon or something. The thing is...I like teeth. Don't know why, but I do.

yerssot
Originally posted by silver_tears
to make a living confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.