Lava Reflection Vader, I need

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Delta 62
This thread'll probably be deleted within minutes..but I must have the Lava Reflection Vader. I prefer unopened mint condition, and will buy or trade the Target exclusive clone. embarrasment

Mist
try ebay or something....

Delta 62
I have..they reach 80 bucks. I didn't even pay that much for my Celebration III Vader.

umraan
i wonder who iz gonna do some "backseat moderating" wat a stupid name. u come up with some stupid stuff ken, lance who ever the hell u r.

Mist
noone needs to do any 'backseating' any more...since we should have all read what he posted...

astrofan428
Originally posted by umraan
i wonder who iz gonna do some "backseat moderating" wat a stupid name. u come up with some stupid stuff ken, lance who ever the hell u r.

Uh-Oh

80 bucks is steep.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by umraan

No need to be an ass.

I'm actually not the one who coined the term stick out tongue.

Anyways, no request threads. The only place I have seen them up for sale is eBay. I want one as well, but they are too expensive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.