warsies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
ok...the reason i'm putting this in this section is because in the star wars section it's all specific movies and so yea...anyways...i was wondering...you know how star trek fans are pretty well known as "trekkies"?...well what about us star wars fans?...warsies? waries?...i guess we could always stick with "star wars fans" but that's too long...if anyone has any ideas or comments...you know what to do!

Ken Kenobi
Nerds yes

bordom
laughing out loud

Mist
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Nerds yes

perhaps for you maybe shifty

just call me captain cool cool

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Mist
perhaps for you maybe shifty

laughing Hahahaha no expression No

Mist
or bow down at my feet and call me master...whichever pleases you stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
I think the proper term for us is "Trekkie Haterz"

Mist
beware the saber spoons...trekkies have nothing...they eat with their hands stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
beware the saber spoons...trekkies have nothing...they eat with their hands stick out tongue

Them and their dump neck pinch.

They have to use their hands to kill someone, we have the Force to choke someone with a freakin' thought!

Mist
*chokes ken with a thought....for having spoons*

big grin

Ken Kenobi
*chokes ken with a thought....for having spoons*

big grin

*Blocks the choke*

You forget I have the Force too. wink

*Kicks Mist in the nards, and runs away with his spoons*

Mist
captain cool has steel nardscool

wheres the damn saber sporks when you need them......

Ken Kenobi
Thanks for telling me BEFORE kicking you.

Now my foot hurts.

Fëanor
huh i like...star trek

Wendigo
****ing nerds

Fëanor
jealousy does not become you...no expression

Wendigo
Become what? I cant stand this ****ing space talk shit

Fëanor
why do you allow your passion to consume you in such a negative way....young padawan? no expression

Wendigo
wHAT?u guys freak me out

Ladyluck
hahahaha...yea...i guess nerds would be suitable...but there are a lot of people who are nerds that don't like star wars...i mean...we should get a special name that we can be distinguished by...or maybe...we're too good to have a nick name...yea...

lil bitchiness

You are in my books cool

a1hsauce
Star Nerds.... eek!

Ladyluck
ooo star nerds! i like!

a1hsauce
haha... PATENT PENDING

Lana
Star Nerds....I like it!!!

<-- damn proud of being a nerd big grin

Ladyluck
hahaha you should copywrite that!...maybe we can make it a worlwide term!hah...or maybe just cross-country kind of thing...

a1hsauce
WEll you heard it First here ladies and Gentlmen. STAR NERDS...by A1HSauce wink thumb up

Ladyluck
<=====star nerd! and proud of it!! big grin

Imaginary
Star Nerds! eek!

Ladyluck
hoorah!!! eek!

Mist
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
You are in my books cool

eek!

oh really?smoke

Wendigo
Star nerds I think that's a good name 4 u geeks.It doesn't suprise me u geeks like being called it either.I AM THE ANTI-STARWARS GOD

Lana
Dude, give it up. No one gives a shit if you don't like Star Wars, simple fact is on here you are WAY outnumbered.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Ladyluck
ok...the reason i'm putting this in this section is because in the star wars section it's all specific movies and so yea...anyways...i was wondering...you know how star trek fans are pretty well known as "trekkies"?...well what about us star wars fans?...warsies? waries?...i guess we could always stick with "star wars fans" but that's too long...if anyone has any ideas or comments...you know what to do!

Nobody wants to be associated with the Trekkies though. Believe me when I say that no SW fan is as obsessive as some Trekkies. They're rabid. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they were literally rabid. We SW fans like to give the impression that we have a head on our shoulders. yes

Wendigo
Originally posted by Lana
Dude, give it up. No one gives a shit if you don't like Star Wars, simple fact is on here you are WAY outnumbered.

I HATE STAR WARS and wendigo is never outnumbere'd if u like starwars,then I can hate it simple as that DUDE wink

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Nobody wants to be associated with the Trekkies though. Believe me when I say that no SW fan is as obsessive as some Trekkies. They're rabid. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they were literally rabid. We SW fans like to give the impression that we have a head on our shoulders. yes

Keyword is illusion. stick out tongue

Wendigo
If it makes any of u nerds feel better.I hate star trek even more

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Wendigo
If it makes any of u nerds feel better.I hate star trek even more

You're now my friend. laughing out loud

Demarthl
I HATE STAR WARS and wendigo is never outnumbere'd if u like starwars,then I can hate it simple as that DUDE wink
you sir, are an ass no expression

Lana

Being as you're on a site that is full of SW fans and started out as a SW site, yes, you are waaaaaay outnumbered.

Now run along and play like a good little boy. If you behave, you may even get a lollipop!

Wendigo
Being as you're on a site that is full of SW fans and started out as a SW site, yes, you are waaaaaay outnumbered.

Now run along and play like a good little boy. If you behave, you may even get a lollipop!

Very funny Lana confused

Wendigo
Where's my ****ing lollipop anyway

Lana
You're not behaving nono

Captain REX
Tsk-tsk, I daresay saying you hate Star Wars will warrant a kick in the pants...with a shoe covered in razor blades...

Mist
i stole a tennis ball today....it was a good oneno expression

Captain REX
Really, that's extraordinary. no expression

Mist
indeedno expression

Wendigo
What's your point? mist

Mist
my point is that i stole a tennis ballno expression hence my post of stealing a tennis ballno expression

Captain REX
Yup. Also meaning he cares not of this pathetic thread. no expression

Wendigo
Oh thats cool mist.......hang on........are u having a go at me?............................or did u steal a tennis ball(not that I care)

Anyone watch bigbrother?

Mist
no...i really did steal a tennis ball...a good one...pro kennex 2......

Bespin Bart
That's insane. no expression

Nobody watches Big Brother, Big Brother watches you.

misha
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Nerds yes
laughing

Bespin Bart
Well, tis true!

misha
i wouldve said geeks messed

Wendigo
Both

Mist
schmoll

misha
geeks are hot eek!

Wendigo
no there not

misha
shallow roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mist
who is?

Wendigo
Me,who else?

Bespin Bart
Shallow people suck. They never enjoy happy loving relationships, which are the whole point in life. stick out tongue

misha
yawn

Lana
no there not

Well, gee....I'm a geek and people tell me I'm hot...confused

Wendigo
RRRiiiiiigggghhhttt.........

Mist
wendi.....stfu then.....

Wendigo

U are not hot confused If I were chatting u up and u told me u liked starwars I would be soooooooooo gone laughing out loud Happy Dance

Mist
U are not hot confused If I were chatting u up and u told me u liked starwars I would be soooooooooo gone laughing out loud Happy Dance

no expression perhaps you should be leaving quickly......

misha

ok too far - youre allowed to think youre the best, youre allowed to think you can get any girl you want.

BUT THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO BE RUDE!!!

ESPECIALLY TO SOEONE AS NICE AS LANA!!!

ranting

IM WARNING YOU NOW BOY - LEAVE OR YOU'LL SEE ME IN A BAD MOOD mad

not that she'd even talk to you if you were "chatting her up" anyway roll eyes (sarcastic) i think lana has a little more sence then that!

Lana

That's okay, I have no interest whatsoever as someone as shallow as you. Good bye.

Mish and Mist hug

misha
its not ok - i ****ing hate people who are rude ranting

Mist
stab him where it hurtsno expressionevil face

Lana
Originally posted by misha
its not ok - i ****ing hate people who are rude ranting

If it were the opinion of someone I cared about, then I might be upset....but I don't give a shit what he thinks. He thinks he's so great and all but someday his cocky attitude's gonna come back and bite him in the ass and he'll be begging girls to even look at him yes

Wendigo
ok too far - youre allowed to think youre the best, youre allowed to think you can get any girl you want.

BUT THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO BE RUDE!!!

ESPECIALLY TO SOEONE AS NICE AS LANA!!!

ranting

IM WARNING YOU NOW BOY - LEAVE OR YOU'LL SEE ME IN A BAD MOOD mad

not that she'd even talk to you if you were "chatting her up" anyway roll eyes (sarcastic) i think lana has a little more sence then that!

Okay Lana probly is hot,my point is if she started talking about star wars It would b a turnoff 4 me confused

misha
ARGH mad

you dont have to be so ****ing rude!

you're going to get ***** slapped one day - and you DEFINENTLY deserve it!

Wendigo
If it were the opinion of someone I cared about, then I might be upset....but I don't give a shit what he thinks. He thinks he's so great and all but someday his cocky attitude's gonna come back and bite him in the ass and he'll be begging girls to even look at him yes

U guys wish laughing out loud

Lana
Okay Lana probly is hot,my point is if she started talking about star wars It would b a turnoff 4 me confused

Go look at my pics in the member pics thread.

And are you really so shallow that if someone so much as said they liked the movies you wouldn't like them? Good god, grow up....

Lana

Just you wait. Girls do NOT like the "I'm so great" attitude.

Wendigo
ARGH mad

you dont have to be so ****ing rude!

you're going to get ***** slapped one day - and you DEFINENTLY deserve it!

To smart stick out tongue

Wendigo
Go look at my pics in the member pics thread.

And are you really so shallow that if someone so much as said they liked the movies you wouldn't like them? Good god, grow up....

Okay,Wendigo HATES taking things back................Lana u are hot eek!

misha
you think someone will CARE if youre not talking to them? messed

Wendigo
you think someone will CARE if youre not talking to them? messed

Misha, I am a very liked person, in the real world, u guys will never really know what I act like away from forums,that's the way I want it stick out tongue

Lana
Judging by how you act on here, I'm amazed anyone could stand to be around you. Acting like a complete ass doesn't make friends, only enemies.

Oh, and by the way? I don't care if you think I'm hot or not. Your opinion doesn't matter to me. Neither would you EVER get a chance at chatting me up. I have standards.

Wendigo
Judging by how you act on here, I'm amazed anyone could stand to be around you. Acting like a complete ass doesn't make friends, only enemies.

True babe true.............Wendigo cares about friends in the real world though, not forums laughing out loud Happy Dance

Bespin Bart
That's nice. Why don't you go visit them at the pub? no expression

Wendigo
Lana, guess what the person u hate has exactly the same birthday as you! exept I am 1985 anyway keep bitching at me im having fun

Lana
Do you think I could care less what day your birthday is?

no

Wendigo
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
That's nice. Why don't you go visit them at the pub? no expression

I will b 2nite my man! big grin

Bespin Bart
Why don't you just go visit them now? At their home? no expression

TheAnimal
heres a rope wendigo go hang yourself that'll make your parents proud. dont worry abougt your g'f cause she can be used for my mid-day sex schedule.

Wendigo
Do you think I could care less what day your birthday is?

no

No.....not really, I just thought it was trippy(not that I cared either)Anyway back to fighting cool

Bespin Bart
We're fighting? I thought you were just annoying people. no expression

Wendigo
Why don't you just go visit them now? At their home? no expression

Maybe..............cause I dont want to smile

Lana
You know that link in your sig is illegal, right?

Wendigo
We're fighting? I thought you were just annoying people. no expression

I dont know,.............whateva Happy Dance

Wendigo
You know that link in your sig is illegal, right?

It's not a link big grin

Lana
Doesn't matter. Still not allowed to put links to other forums, it's considered spam.

Darth Revan

Totally droolio

Wendigo
As I said it's NOT A LINK So SPAM that

Lana
Totally droolio

Thank you, Nivek-doll hug

Well, Wendigo, shall we ask a mod if that constitutes spam? Because the forum rules very clearly state that no linking to other forums is allowed, and I'm fairly sure it means whether it's a clickable link or just the URL.

Darth Revan

It's a url, idiot. You copy and paste it into your browser and it takes you to another website.

Lana
Yeah, sounds like it falls under spam to me.

Wendigo
Thank you, Nivek-doll hug

Well, Wendigo, shall we ask a mod if that constitutes spam? Because the forum rules very clearly state that no linking to other forums is allowed, and I'm fairly sure it means whether it's a clickable link or just the URL.

If your so interested go and ask 1 of the ****in mod's

Lana
Sadly, none are online right now.

TheAnimal
lana contact raz. he'll help u out

Lana
Raz is still away and will be a few more weeks.

Wendigo
boo-hoo

TheAnimal
try ken kanobi over in the episode3 forum

Lana
You know, I have half a mind to report you for trolling. So maybe you should cut the shit, Wendigo.

Ken Kenobi
If your so interested go and ask 1 of the ****in mod's

It IS Spam.

I suggest you change your signature.

Wendigo
What's trolling

Lana
What's trolling

Posting in order to incite hostility.

Which you seem to specialize in.

Captain REX
Indeed.

Like my brother said, just go visit your friends at the pub, and then find yourself another one...and another one...and another one...

Bespin Bart
Hah! That's TWO mods! Beat that...?

Lana
laughing

Lana's always right queen

Wendigo
Posting in order to incite hostility.

Which you seem to specialize in.

Use more simple words(remember u are talking 2 me)

Ken Kenobi

Here's one warning for posting a link to a forum in your signature.

Here's a second warning for member bashing.

I suggest you lay off on everything before you get banned.

Lana
Use more simple words(remember u are talking 2 me)

Sorry, I refuse to dumb down my vocabulary for others. Look up the words you don't understand on dictionary.com.

Wendigo
Originally posted by Captain REX
Indeed.

Like my brother said, just go visit your friends at the pub, and then find yourself another one...and another one...and another one...

What are u trying 2 say Rex confused

Bespin Bart
Drink yourself to sleep so that you stop bugging Lana! big grin

Wendigo
I dont care if I get banned.There are heaps of forums out there

Bespin Bart
Then go visit them, cause your drama affects no one. yes

TheAnimal
wendigo is a premadona

Bespin Bart
Animal, shh. Don't get dragged into it. wink

Wendigo
What's a ****ing premadonna

Bespin Bart
Exactly what it says. A Premadonna is a Premadonna.

Wendigo
It's a url, idiot. You copy and paste it into your browser and it takes you to another website.

That's member bashing smile

Wendigo
Exactly what it says. A Premadonna is a Premadonna.

Yes but what does it mean?

Bespin Bart
DR ain't bashing. Just drilling the meaning into your simple, often-drunk mind. wink

Synonymous with drama queen. If you think you'll be banned, stop drawing it out and just go visit one of those oh-so great ones all around the net that you were talking about.

thumbs_up

Darth Revan
That's member bashing smile

Indeed, but you deserved it, and I've been here a year and a half longer than you. Foo'. dj

Darth Revan
DR ain't bashing. Just drilling the meaning into your simple, often-drunk mind. wink

Thank you, my thoughts exactly wink

TheAnimal
bart im already in it. he picked a fight with me lastnight so im gona finish it. wendigo if you try f*cking with any of these kmc members be warned that i got there back. like i said be4 im new and this makes me feel at home.

Wendigo
Glad u are so passionate about kmc animal,but I think u guys all pick a fight with me

TheAnimal
by making threads on bashing things half of this forum likes means that you started this whole mess. plus insulting lana so therfore you added way to much fuel to the fire and now getting burned.

Bespin Bart
What I meant was don't say something stupid that would put you in the same spot, Animal. wink

I recall you wanting to pick a fight with everyone, so don't try to pity yourself about that. Your first words to me were something along the lines of 'hey motha****a, wanna fight?'

TheAnimal
that wasnt me was it? if it was i apologize

Bespin Bart
laughing out loud

Yes, it was you...?

Nah, Wendi.

Wendigo
Originally posted by TheAnimal
by making threads on bashing things half of this forum likes means that you started this whole mess. plus insulting lana so therfore you added way to much fuel to the fire and now getting burned.

I did not insult Lana

Bespin Bart

Quaa? What?

TheAnimal
bart i honestly dont remember but i apologize dude. i mustve been drunk. it's been 3 years since i drank so

Wendigo
Yes bart but that is not really a insult

Bespin Bart
Animal, I was just kidding, it was Wendigo that said that. stick out tongue

Hmm, if its not an insult, why did she take offense, since she told my brother (Rex) that you were being a jerk? Doesn't really matter what you think of it, it matters more of what other people think...

You know...that whole social thing?

dark1365
YOU'RE Rex's bro'?! eek! big grin 'tis an honor to meet you sir!

Bespin Bart
You didn't know that? Wow, I should appear more often...

dark1365
So Rex is your younger bro?

Bespin Bart
Indeedy.

dark1365
Why didn't I see it before, you guys talk incredibly similar! eek! Which Forum do you mod?

TheAnimal
the brother's from another mother lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>