Atlas vs The Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Atlas from the Thunderbolts vs the Thing. No prep. who takes it.

dawsey28
I'd go with Atlas, but I'm not sure.

armandovalles
Thing, he took Atlas out in T-Bolts vol.1 #22 so he can do it again.

Draco69
Atlas. He's gotten way better since their last encounter. He's like Wonder Man.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Draco69
Atlas. He's gotten way better since their last encounter. He's like Wonder Man.

And The THING's gotten worse?

The THING makes Atlas look even sillier. IMO cool

Draco69
Thing has stayed the same. Unless he can control the earth or something. He loses fanboy. cool

Tony Stark
laughing laughing laughing Coming from you wacko69 now that's funny.
I think? laughing laughing laughing Yep! That's funny!

Until Atlas actually beats The THING (which won't happen) you can't really say much against this pairing, now can you? cool Since Ben's already kicked Atlas's big ass in their only meeting.

Too bad for you and your THING bashing. FANBOY cool

Draco69
Thing bashing? roll eyes (sarcastic) Your obsessed with the Thing. You even created a sock to exemplify your undying obsession for his granite ass. laughing out loud

Atlas lost to the Thing YEARS ago. Guess what? He's evolved. He can fire ionic beams. Travel at mach speeds and even draw surrounding energy to make himself stronger. He's possibly even above WonderMan.

Fanboy? Of who? The only fanboy is you. You think the Thing can beat anyone from Doomsday to the Living Tribunal. Kinda pathetic if you ask me. erm

Tony Stark
Hey that sounds funny to because hasn't Ben beaten down Wonderman on more than one occasion too. Yea I thought so.

I would love to have you show me where I've said anything idiotic like that. And i think that the only thing thats pathetic is that you have to make shit up because you have no facts to back up your statements. And yes you are the quintessential FANBOY! cool

Draco69
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Hey that sounds funny to because hasn't Ben beaten down Wonderman on more than one occasion too. Yea I thought so.

I would love to have you show me where I've said anything idiotic like that. And i think that the only thing thats pathetic is that you have to make shit up because you have no facts to back up your statements. And yes you are the quintessential FANBOY! cool

And yet you haven't said ANYTHING has to WHY THING would win. Other than your sorrid contributions of:

"Thing WINS! IMO. Two seconds. Easy. cool "

Which makes me wonder if you have mild Down-Syndrome or some other debiliating mental disease.

Facts? You never mention facts. Just your "IMO" and useless fanboy nonsense on how great the Thing is. You're very sad. wink

Quintessential? Obviously you don't speak English very well because the word is completely used incorrectly. Which is somehow funny and pathetic at the same time.

Fanboy? Once again you're talking out of your ass (or is that your mouth? I can never tell...) YOU'RE the fanboy. Do you even know what fanboy is? It's a person completely and utterly obsessed with a canon character and believes it to be far superior to any other canon character despite all irrevlancies that it isn't. Sound familar? It should. You're a Thing Fanboy. And not a intelligent fanboy either. You're in the same league as wolverine8888 and blackwolverine. Which is the lowest point you can ever be on this forum. erm

Tony Stark
And yet you haven't said ANYTHING has to WHY THING would win. Other than your sorrid contributions of:

"Thing WINS! IMO. Two seconds. Easy. cool "

Which makes me wonder if you have mild Down-Syndrome or some other debiliating mental disease.

Facts? You never mention facts. Just your "IMO" and useless fanboy nonsense on how great the Thing is. You're very sad. wink

Quintessential? Obviously you don't speak English very well because the word is completely used incorrectly. Which is somehow funny and pathetic at the same time.

Fanboy? Once again you're talking out of your ass (or is that your mouth? I can never tell...) YOU'RE the fanboy. Do you even know what fanboy is? It's a person completely and utterly obsessed with a canon character and believes it to be far superior to any other canon character despite all irrevlancies that it isn't. Sound familar? It should. You're a Thing Fanboy. And not a intelligent fanboy either. You're in the same league as wolverine8888 and blackwolverine. Which is the lowest point you can ever be on this forum. erm

laughing laughing laughing Sorry ass munch. I guess that your English could use some updating this words only been around for the last 3000 yrs or so. http://www.answers.com/topic/quintessential

And no i don't accept your apology. Because you will continue to be forever clueless. But don't feel bad it's not really your fault it's genetics. big grin FANBOY yea i didn't know what that meant thanks FANBOY.

Intelligence isn't a privilege it's a gift. And it looks and sounds like at your home your parents didn't believe in either Christmas nor birthday's because you obviously didn't receive any gifts. Happy Dance

Draco69
laughing laughing laughing Sorry ass munch. I guess that your English could use some updating this words only been around for the last 3000 yrs or so. http://www.answers.com/topic/quintessential

The word is out of context. No amount of laughing smileys can cover up your stupidity little man. wink

:And no i don't accept your apology. Because you will continue to be forever clueless. But don't feel bad it's not really your fault it's genetics. big grin FANBOY yea i didn't know what that meant thanks FANBOY.

Apology. You really are a little slow aren't you? I didn't apologize for anything. Can you read? I recommend Hooked On Phonics wink Genetics? Are you high or something? Your "jabs and insults" are very pathetic. You should try to culture yourself a little.

:Intelligence isn't a privilege it's a gift. And it looks and sounds like at your home your parents didn't believe in either Christmas nor birthday's because you obviously didn't receive any gifts. Happy Dance

It's not a gift or privilege. I believe it's gained actually. Don't try to insult my intelligence. It's a fruitless endeavor. Especially against a person who's attending an Ivy League school. big grin

Do grow up. You're obviously a pre-teen Quasimodo like character (with a massive inferiority complex no less) who still believes in the "schoolyard insults" will fly. It doesn't. It just make you look like a child. Which you are. And probably will forever will be.

Now go on and log off. Your mommy made a time limit on how much you can spend on the Internet and it's way past your bedtime after all.

wink

Tony Stark

And no i don't accept your apology. Because you will continue to be forever clueless. But don't feel bad it's not really your fault it's genetics. big grin FANBOY yea i didn't know what that meant thanks FANBOY.

Intelligence isn't a privilege it's a gift. And it looks and sounds like at your home your parents didn't believe in either Christmas nor birthday's because you obviously didn't receive any gifts. Happy Dance

Sorry FANBOY A.K.A. wacko69 You mess with the bull you get the horns.

cool

kgkg
Fighting is bad lol

Draco69
Sorry FANBOY A.K.A. wacko69 You mess with the bull you get the horns.

cool

Awwwww. How cute! You were a darling little calf when you were young weren't you. And look at your horns....

Draco69
Originally posted by kgkg
Fighting is bad lol

I'm "fighting" against a child. "You stupid!" "You no got gifts for Christmas!" Ha! Reminds me of my kid brother. stick out tongue

stormfront13
KgKg, draco is a better debater than you, and you do just say the characters name then IMO then don't post why

Draco69
Originally posted by stormfront13
KgKg, draco is a better debater than you, and you do just say the characters name then IMO then don't post why

Thank you stormfront13. But you mean Tony Stark not Kgkg.

kgkg
Originally posted by stormfront13
sad i say IMO lol and i don't give reasons?

Draco69
Originally posted by kgkg
sad i say IMO lol and i don't give reasons?

She means Tony Stark. Not you silly. stick out tongue

Wynndar
well...Im going to go with the Thing...just because Atlas has been upgraded doesnt meed he would beat the Thing...

Tony Stark
The word is out of context. No amount of laughing smileys can cover up your stupidity little man. wink

Apology. You really are a little slow aren't you? I didn't apologize for anything. Can you read? I recommend Hooked On Phonics wink Genetics? Are you high or something? Your "jabs and insults" are very pathetic. You should try to culture yourself a little.

It's not a gift or privilege. I believe it's gained actually. Don't try to insult my intelligence. It's a fruitless endeavor. Especially against a person who's attending an Ivy League school. big grin

Do grow up. You're obviously a pre-teen Quasimodo like character (with a massive inferiority complex no less) who still believes in the "schoolyard insults" will fly. It doesn't. It just make you look like a child. Which you are. And probably will forever will be.

Now go on and log off. Your mommy made a time limit on how much you can spend on the Internet and it's way past your bedtime after all.

wink

Oh! my! I wasn't aware that i was talking Will Hunting. Nice to hear from you. How do you like those apples?

If you actually ever graduate then you can talk about how i GRADUATED from an Ivy league school. Just because you GO to one doesn't really mean much. I believe that they are still giving out partial scholarships out for Ex-Micheal Jackson sleepover survivors.

I'll compare IQ. scores with your sorry ass anytime. jump on to http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/index-pop.jsp?sid=2005&supp=search_iq_test&z= and lets dance. Apple hater.

big grin

DrDoom
Like Draco said Atlas has gotten waaay stronger since then. He used to only get stronger and tougher when he got bigger--now he can do so much more.

Thing has only gotten stronger as he's gotten older. He's not even at class 100 yet--but he will be in a decade or so.

Atlas was already at 100 years ago, and he has even more tricks up his sleeve now.

Atlas wins 6/10

dawsey28
So, Tony Stark how exactly can The Thing beat Atlas again?

Draco69

If you actually ever graduate then you can talk about how i GRADUATED from an Ivy league school. Just because you GO to one doesn't really mean much. I believe that they are still giving out partial scholarships out for Ex-Micheal Jackson sleepover survivors.

I'll compare IQ. scores with your sorry ass anytime. jump on to http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/index-pop.jsp?sid=2005&supp=search_iq_test&z= and lets dance. Apple hater.

big grin

YOU graduated from an Ivy League school? hysterical
Yeeeeeeah right. roll eyes (sarcastic) Please. Paris Hilton on a alcohol binge could tell you're lying out of your ass.

I'm not gonna take a friggin IQ test, ya pest. Are you that pathetic you want to get into a contest with me? You are a child aren't you? I estimate at LEAST 10 years old. If you "graduated from an Ivy League school" then you would know that all Internet IQ tests are crap.

Do grow up little man. And get some common sense along with it. rolling on floor laughing

Draco69
Originally posted by dawsey28
So, Tony Stark how exactly can The Thing beat Atlas again?

I'll answer for him:

"Thing wins. IMO. Easy. Two seconds. cool "

Followed by a hundred smilies....

Tony Stark
YOU graduated from an Ivy League school? hysterical
Yeeeeeeah right. roll eyes (sarcastic) Please. Paris Hilton on a alcohol binge could tell you're lying out of your ass.

I'm not gonna take a friggin IQ test, ya pest. Are you that pathetic you want to get into a contest with me? You are a child aren't you? I estimate at LEAST 10 years old. If you "graduated from an Ivy League school" then you would know that all Internet IQ tests are crap.

Do grow up little man. And get some common sense along with it. rolling on floor laughing

Where you idiot in my post did I ever say that I graduated from an Ivy League school. I said "IF" YOU ever actually graduate from one then you can talk about it.

Moron. big grin

Draco69
Where you idiot in my post did I ever say that I graduated from an Ivy League school. I said "IF" YOU ever actually graduate from one then you can talk about it.

Moron. big grin

Do keep up your pathetic attempts to insult me. You're giving me more and more ammunition to ban you. wink

Tony Stark
Do keep up your pathetic attempts to insult me. You're giving me more and more ammunition to ban you. wink

PPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!

Get over it!

I will copy and paste all of your posts that show a demeaning tone towards others. Which is most of your posts. And send it to the Mods.

You done trying to hide behind your keyboard.

Grow up. cool

dawsey28
Where you idiot in my post did I ever say that I graduated from an Ivy League school.

How soon he forgets.

I'm not trying to pick on you either. I just wish you'd post a REASON why you think The Thing wins.

Draco69
PPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!

Get over it!

I will copy and paste all of your posts that show a demeaning tone towards others. Which is most of your posts. And send it to the Mods.

You done trying to hide behind your keyboard.

Grow up. cool

The only child here is you, my friend. Dawsey18, stormfront13 and Kgkg are all laughing at your pathetic attempts to insult me.

Do grow up (and don't mimic my rejoinders like a parrot

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Draco69
How soon he forgets.

He does not forget. He just doesn't know.

Tony Stark
How soon he forgets.

wacko69 speaking in 1st person. Not me.

For your clarification. cool

Draco69
Again with the lame insult. You're not very smart are you? At least alter your behavior. With the reports to moderators why would you call me "Wacko69" again?

Delusional...

stormfront13
yeah srry Kg, but i didn't mean you. i meant stark. and usually draco isn't insulting he is just usually right

dawsey28
wacko69 speaking in 1st person. Not me.

For your clarification. cool

Well, you should have left out the how and put quotation marks around the rest if you wanted to make that first person.

Or an easier way would be to change the word I with he .

But once again, how can Thing beat Atlas? I want to hear your explanation. Who knows, you may prove everyone wrong.

Superherovandal
stop and get back on subject before I report you hehee angel whistle

Tony Stark
Again with the lame insult. You're not very smart are you? At least alter your behavior. With the reports to moderators why would you call me "Wacko69" again?

Delusional...

So which of these isn't an insult from you to me? Calling me a child or saying that i'm not very smart.

wink

Draco69
Originally posted by Superherovandal
stop and get back on subject before I report you hehee angel whistle

Okay. I'm mature enough to let this go. Although I can't say the same for a certain someone.....

Atlas would win much like Wonder Man would. Superior strength, flight, force beam projections, and the fact that he can grow in power and size.

Malo
Wow i didnt mean for my post to make people mad at each other.
Now i hate myself, damn u damn all of u.
As i run away weeping.

Draco69
So which of these isn't an insult from you to me? Calling me a child or saying that i'm not very smart.

wink

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

Anyway I'm letting this go. It would be wise for the sake of your credibility (if there is any) to do the same.

Tony Stark
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

Anyway I'm letting this go. It would be wise for the sake of your credibility (if there is any) to do the same.

I am also letting this go. But i liked the last jab. I guess your word really doesn't mean anything. sad

Draco69
Originally posted by Malo
Wow i didnt mean for my post to make people mad at each other.
Now i hate myself, damn u damn all of u.
As i run away weeping.

Don't be sad! Fanboys can cause disturbances its not your fault. smile

Draco69
I am also letting this go. But i liked the last jab. I guess your word really doesn't mean anything. sad

You forgot your patented "IMO" fella. wink

dawsey28
I'm glad you guys stopped fighting, The Flash vs The Thing thread was closed because of it.

I agree that Atlas wins, but how could he hurt Thing?

Paola
Draco & Mr Stark, two words for you:

Ignore List

now... topic...

Draco69
I'm glad you guys stopped fighting, The Flash vs The Thing thread was closed because of it.

We closed a thread. I'm very ashamed. I'm sorry. embarrasment

Anyhoo. He would hurt Thing by overpowering him with his superior strength and force beams. Believe me they WILL hurt. Atlas could just stay in the air and fire from above. Thing would only last so long.

Draco69
Originally posted by Paola
Draco & Mr Stark, two words for you:

Ignore List

now... topic...

Yes wise Paola. notworthy

I already did it.

Paola

there must be another one wink

but if not... go ahead and open a new one, but please I beg you, SEARCH FIRST! pretty please....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.