Lady Deathstrike vs. Mystique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Movie Versions, people! I always wanted them to fight....

Piedmon
Movie versions..... well, since the movie Mystique seemed to favor martial arts over weaponry, I'd say Deathstrike's claws settle the issue quickly.

JRW
not by a long shot

Mystiques Powers:
metamorphic shape-shifter with a perfect cell memory able to rearrange the formation of her cellular structure in order to:
- take on any human appearance she wishes
- adapt specific genetic traits such as night vision, finger talons, or body armor
- heal surface tissue damage
- suppress her natural aging process
- reboot her genetic template to withstand all pathogens and poisons.

Therefore she can create the same finger talons as lady deathsrtike and heal any damage give to her

****thats why in the 1st movie she was laying there half dead beacuse of wolvie but when he came back to get her she was gone!
simply beause she got up and walked away

i give it to ....................Mystique

Mystique is super smart she would find some way to beat her just like Wolvie did

colossus17
wtf..........1. she cant get any traits such as night vision, or claws..she can simulate claws...as extentions of her body...but she cant recreate powers...thats why the claws break after a few blows...and she wasent gone.....she shapeshifted into a cop....and was carried away

DarkCrawler
She shapeshifted to Angel and flew away one time if I am right...

JRW
colossus tell it to the marvel site dark crawler you are right

stormfront13
yeah colossus he is right, she could create claws, not sure if they would be strong, but she can.

JRW
thank you

stormfront13
welcome, she had created wolverines claws in x1, but they broke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.