morlun v juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
for anyone who read amazing #32-35 (not even sure which vol anymore! one of the newer ones, though) you will know morlun was an absolute bad ass!! it was one of my favourite fights of all time (how many fights last 3 issues!?) and though spidey DID win (take that wolvie and sabertooth fanboys! smile) it did take some prep time and a good plan. morlun seemed pretty much unstoppable in their battle and spidey said he hit harder than thor and hulk. not too much to go on on this guy, but i think this would have been an incredible battle.

any thoughts?

DigiMark007
Spidey's taken a full-on blow from Thor and Hulk?? Good for him. I remember that issue though...great fight. No idea who wins...just wanted to bump this thread without just saying "bump".

-DM

long pig
Morlun is that fella who could track you down wherever you were as long as he touched you once.
He was as strong as Hulk and Thor they say, and he can't tire......
He was an energy vampire as well.

He probably gets K.O'd, his durability isn't as high as jugs.
I don't think he could handle absorbing the energies Jugs puts out.
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/morlun21.gif
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/morlun23.gif
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/morlun22.gif

^^^^I fricken love this guy.
The story line for this guy was pretty cool, it had to do with Spiderman being an actual real inheritor of his spider totem.

leonidas
yeah, i loved the dude too. hope he comes back somehow and makes life miserable for one of the big boys. not sure he could suck juggs energy either - maybe if he touched his skin but juggs force field might stop that. and that fight was certainly among my favourites. don't know how someone can read that battle and still not respect spidey!

leonidas
oh, and great scans long!

who?-kid
Yeah, a great fight ! SM got beat up totally, and kept coming (or crawling lol).

Morlun was just too strong for him, and SM had to use his brains.

But I had the impression Morlun was this kind of "Spider-Man killer", I think - even though he's fast, tough and very strong - other heroes won't have as much trouble with Morlun as SM had. Just my opinion.

Another thing: we don't know enough about Morlun, but I say against Juggernaut, he will be crushed. A few good uppercuts from Juggie will send Morlun flying - if there's something left to fly lol.

Scoobless
those who don't have "pure" totem energies can hurt him..... Ezekiel gave him a bloody nose and he's not stronger than Spider-Man

Zahit
all the spider-man nay-sayers NEED to read those issues.....

Scoobless
Originally posted by Zahit
all the spider-man nay-sayers NEED to read those issues.....

read 'em ...... Morlun is excellent against totem powered people.... but Ezekiel did bloody his nose and stagger him.... he may be much less effective against totem-unrelated beings

who?-kid
Originally posted by Scoobless
those who don't have "pure" totem energies can hurt him..... Ezekiel gave him a bloody nose and he's not stronger than Spider-Man
Yeah, but then it was two (SM and Ezekiel) against one. Ezekiel surprised him.

But if I remember correctly, Morlun was some kind of "natural" enemy of SM, that's why I think - not sure though - he gave SM so much trouble.

But this has nothing to do with the vs-thread. Juggernaut still wins.

leonidas
you could be right scoob, about the 'impure' thing. spidey finally managed to beat him by shooting himself with more of the same radiation that made him spidey - ostensibly making him even MORE impure. i admitted little was known about him, but i thought he was cool enough to discuss here.

King Castle
bump una mas

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Castle
bump una mas

erm

Morlun.

Sin I AM
what could he possibly due to juggs?

SamZED
vs a current Juggs? Probably.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
what could he possibly due to juggs?

Beat him to death?

Current Juggs ain't that tough.

Sin I AM
this is suppose to be current juggs? op didnt specify

Black bolt z
this is suppose to be current juggs? op didnt specify Was juggs even depowered in '05? Cuz thats when this thread was made.

Anyway rules specify that unless specified by OP the most current version is used. Thus its current juggs.

StiltmanFTW
this is suppose to be current juggs? op didnt specify

Always current versions regardless of when the thread was made. Bada said so, sweetheart smile

King Castle
you cant call her that unless you are macho like me or him:

http://screencrave.frsucrave.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/wolverine209-2-27b.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Jackman's Catverine is a joke.

leonidas
wow, what a great thread.... shifty

this was meant to be classic juggs, but..... whatever.

King Castle
Originally posted by leonidas
wow, what a great thread.... shifty

this was meant to be classic juggs, but..... whatever. i'm with you Leo, Classic Jugg eats him alive.

Sin I AM
wolverine reveals he's gay in his latest ongoing........so i guess u two are pretty macho lmao

King Castle
pr1983 stfugtfo

http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/x_men__the_last_stand/_group_photos/famke_janssen13.jpg

dont question my manliness, Pumpkin.

you can test me if you like, i'm the best and what i do, is well... let your imagination do the rest

Sin I AM
pr1983 stfugtfo

http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/twentieth_century_fox/x_men__the_last_stand/_group_photos/famke_janssen13.jpg

you can test me if you like, i'm the best and what i do, is well... let your imagination do the rest

yes dear your pic posting abilities astound...i am enthralled

King Castle
i just want you to know you hurt my feelings..whimper

wolvie is the best and not gay!!

durverine

Sin I AM
i just want you to know you hurt my feelings..whimper

wolvie is the best and not gay!!

durverine

i kno, love u too

SamZED
pr1983 stfugtfo

you can test me if you like, i'm the best and what i do, is well... let your imagination do the rest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APc-ZaRZeuY stick out tongue

Bentley
Morlun wins against current Juggs. Classic can tank energy absorbtion, even from a guy who broke adamantium.

KingD19
He might be able to take current Juggs if he drains him or something. But current Juggs did take on Thor and Iron Man and didn't show any signs of stopping unless they were gonna kill him.

Bentley
Originally posted by KingD19
He might be able to take current Juggs if he drains him or something. But current Juggs did take on Thor and Iron Man and didn't show any signs of stopping unless they were gonna kill him.

it seemed to me that way, but people said Thor laid him flat in two hits sad

Originally posted by Bentley
it seemed to me that way, but people said Thor laid him flat in two hits sad no he didnt. juggs was still fighting, although it was clear he had no hop of winning.

KingD19
Yeah, Cain's strength wasn't nearly as high, and it was obvious he didn't have his forcefield. But his durability was enough to take a beating from IM and Thor and keep fighting; he literally would not stop until they killed him.

leonidas
2005. hilarious! laughing out loud

leonidas
well, this thread seems relevant again. omniscient leo ftw. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Poor long pig. I heard he socks?

riv6672
^^^Oh, surely does.

leonidas
lp was great to have around in the forum. still drops me the occasional pm from time to time.

Sin I AM
He got permabanned?

KingD19
Can you smell justice through the internet?

StiltmanFTW
He got permabanned?

Auto-Note (Nov 14th, 2015 07:00 PM)
User banned by Ushgarak, permanently

Reason: Continuous offensive/trolling behaviour

Because of his GDF posts.

golem370
Did Shathra have similar powers to Morlun?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.