I got him pretty good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

westchester17
Listen up folks, the Kodak Powerflash one-time-use camera comes through again!
Two nights ago, I was standing in the express line at my neighborhood supermarket, minding my own business. Just as I reached for the latest issue of "In-Style" magazine with actress Teri Hatcher on the cover this dim-wit cuts in line.
I played it off at first, then I realized "I could really get this guy."....."I could get him good."
I pulled out my camera, made sure he was in the 4 to 16 flash range, charged the flash, then asked the vile humanoid if I could get a snapshot of him. Either he was ignoring me, or I didn't say it loud enough, because I got nothing out of him. He wasn't looking at me, so I took it anyways.
Heh.
But thats not all! After he left I told the cashier.
"I've already got the title to this masterpiece." "Snapshot of an idiot."

The role of film is being developed right now.
I'll let you know how it comes out.

KidRock
Wow, you sure got him good.

finti
if this is the case how did you get him pretty good then?

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by westchester17
Two nights ago, I was standing in the express line at my neighborhood supermarket, minding my own business. Just as I reached for the latest issue of "In-Style" magazine with actress Teri Hatcher on the cover this dim-wit cuts in line.
I played it off at first, then I realized "I could really get this guy."....."I could get him good."
I pulled out my camera, made sure he was in the 4 to 16 flash range, charged the flash, then asked the vile humanoid if I could get a snapshot of him. Either he was ignoring me, or I didn't say it loud enough, because I got nothing out of him. He wasn't looking at me, so I took it anyways.
Heh.

laughing I have to be sure to see this picture after it is ready.JM Happy Dance

Bardock42
So wait a mminute...you took a picture of him and ...and...and then...nothing no expression

Good Lord, get a little more creative next time.

jaden101
that was you that took a picture of me...i just thought it was some crazy person

just kidding

no doubt we will all soon know his identity when the pic gets posted

finti
yeah the picture of the man who screwed westchester17 of his place in the express line at the local store

DickFeynman107
Man. that reminds me of this time I got this guy really good. Again, it took place at a large retail conglomerate that shall remain nameless. I was debating the many choices of insect repelant that had been placed before me. This gentleman cross my path while uttering "excuse me" He reached in front of me and took a 'Skeeter Stick from right in front of me. I looked at him and said "Excuse me. sir. That is not your 'Skeeter Stick". it was a day he won't soon forget.

hotsauce6548
Wow... um...

You got him good...?

Alpha Centauri
I swear some people shouldn't be allowed out of their houses. Or near computers, to be precise.

-AC

Darth Revan
Heh.

Hahaha. How great. What a positively great idea. That guy will really regret cutting you in line now that you're going to show a picture of him doing nothing to a bunch of bored forumites. no expression

Morning_Glory
Heh.

you have a lot of time on your hands

Imperial_Samura
The flash bulb is mighter then the sword eh..... ehhhhhh. And so forth.

westchester17
Well, sorry it took soooo long. I had to use my friend Jeff's Mom's scanner. I hope it was worth the wait. i deliberated on using a Photoshop filter to pixilate the fellow's face. i didn't (devious) Anywho...Here it is!!!

westchester17
Oops embarrasment. Here it is!

Bardock42
You showed him, this guy is done....he will regret that forever....and ever....and then some time more.

debbiejo
He will be haunted even in his next life..... messed

smoker4
Whats that glued to his head?

KharmaDog
Heh.

It's hard to tell what is most lame about this post. Is it:

A/ That this person reads "In-Style".

B/ That this person decided to take a picture of some dude who cut in front of him in line instead of saying, "excuse me, but you cut in front of me".

C/ That this person actually thinks that they "got" someone by perpetrating the lamest "burn" I have ever heard of. Actually it is so lame that we should dare not even refer to it as a "burn".

D/ Or that this person decided to share this wonderfully boring and lame experience with the uninterested masses in hopes of garnering such reactions as. "WOW, you got that guy good!" or "I wish I was a whimsical and as clever as you my daring candid camera toting friend!".

westchester17
I agree, I did get him pretty good. It did flash through my head that I was going to get a beating outside, but once its on film, it's forever. I didn't get a whooping, so that's good. Maybe this can be seen as the first step to standing up for myself. My sister told me I was full of it, so I can see where you are coming from.

Thanks!!!!

KharmaDog
I agree, I did get him pretty good. It did flash through my head that I was going to get a beating outside, but once its on film, it's forever. I didn't get a whooping, so that's good. Maybe this can be seen as the first step to standing up for myself. My sister told me I was full of it, so I can see where you are coming from.

Thanks!!!!

Who are you agreeing with, yourself? No one here thinks that you "got" him.

Explain how you think you "got" him please. In order to be "gotten" one must have a clue that it has happened. Generally there has to be some humour in it somewhere that causes embarassment to the "gottee" as it were.

As for standing up for yourself, you would have been better to say," excuse me sir but I was befrore you in line" than to make yourself look like an ineffectual wanker on a public forum.

westchester17
"befrore" you say anymore, the "gottee" just may cruise this "public forum." That is all I will say at this juncture.
athankyou.
Hence I got him way good.

FeceMan
"befrore" you say anymore, the "gottee" just may cruise this "public forum." That is all I will say at this juncture.
athankyou.
Except there was no revenge and I'm quite certain that this person has no idea about what you are speaking.

KharmaDog
athankyou.

You know what the chances are of this guy finding this thread never mind this forum? You are pretty lame my friend.

Afro Cheese
I don't think westchester seriously thinks he "got" him. Seems like he's pretending to me.

If this IS serious.. god help him.

DickFeynman107
I can see how he has been gotten. The man has suffered public humilation on a board with as much traffic as this. The whole world now recognizes this man for the villianous fiend that he is. If I ever where to see this man, I would punch him in the face and steal his pacifico.

Curl_Up&Dye
Originally posted by DickFeynman107
I can see how he has been gotten. The man has suffered public humilation on a board with as much traffic as this. The whole world now recognizes this man for the villianous fiend that he is. If I ever where to see this man, I would punch him in the face and steal his pacifico.

well technically they would recognize the back of his head....

if the picture ever gets posted that is...

Afro Cheese
It's posted on the first page.

GCG
you would have got him pretty good by helping him wear that box on his head telling him " I'll give you a hand with that pal ! "

Curl_Up&Dye
lol the guy looks like a british dave matthews

ow i think i broke my finger... it hurts wicked bad and its all swollen up

westchester17
Hopefully you won't "Curl_Up&Dye". (LOL)

Magee
Westchester by any chance do you have a severe mental problem?

Trickster
Um. That is so funny, I have literally just laughed my ass off...

no expression LMAO LMAO LMAO no expression

botankus
Just as I reached for the latest issue of "In-Style" magazine with actress Teri Hatcher on the cover

I think this pretty much explains this whole thread.

finti
laughing out loud

hotsauce6548
I think this is possibly the funniest thread made EVER.

Ahh, good times. Good times.

calvinNhobbes
I have to say this thread has made me smile and laugh and worry. Ahh so many emotions. Thanks for the shortest comedy skit I have ever read. Well done.

§P0oONY
westchester17, SCORE, you got him so good, he is one guy i wish i wasn't now... good job mate

roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
actually he is now the dude that cut the lineinfront of people who read the stores mags instead of buying them

KharmaDog
Hey I got this guy really good today myself, he cut me off while I was driving, and I thought to myself, "What an A**HOLE!". Boy did I ever get him eh!? I bet you he'll think twice about doing that again.

(Being that my posts have been misunderstood of late, this entire post was meant to be sarcastic. Actually, even the part where I'm saying that I'm being sarcastic is actually me being facetious.)

finti
Well this thread taught me to come prepared, I always have a camera with me when I go shoping

eggmayo
Instead of merely taking a photo, how about dousing him in gasoline, lighting him, then taking a photo?
Could possibly make a more interesting thread.

AdventChild
WOW!! OMG!! I know that guy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trickster
Well, when you see him, refer him to this obscure thread on an obscure forum.

Killer_Dennis
Nice 1 laughing out loud

HimoKun
Man, you guys need to learn good pranks. Like lighting there underware on fire so they don't have any for the rest of the week since we were in the middle of nowhere.

DCLXVI
confused

Yeah....you got 'im! :l

Red Superfly
You do not get guys back by taking their picture.

You get guys back by kicking them in the nuts and getting everyone to laugh at him, and point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.