I am so ****ed off right now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wendigo
Coming down off speed,feel like shit, gunna drink soon,cant yet I just wanna go out and get in a ****ing fight,anyone got a problem with that mad mad

belly_jeans349
Originally posted by Wendigo
Coming down off speed,feel like shit, gunna drink soon,cant yet I just wanna go out and get in a ****ing fight,anyone got a problem with that mad mad

yea..i got a problem with it....its that i dont have any of what your smoking cry

Ou Be Low hoo
Speed is naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty. Did you know it was speed or was it a 'speedy' pill?

belly_jeans349
wasnt thinking speed was thinking weed or somethin but......i dont wanna try speed neways hehehe

Wendigo
I like weed,only do speed about twice a year.it is fun

Pablo G
Shut the **** up ya dumb punk you couldn't smoke jack shit.

SlipknoT
Speed sucks, Most man made drugs suck.

joeykangaroo
ok i wudnt know but i dont think i exactually wanna try it- ok then what does it feel like when your high on drugs...

Thael
Speed isn't *that* bad, nor are "pills", bloody hell. Cocaine is the one you wanna look out for, that and Herion. no expression

Speed just tastes foul.

Thael
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
ok i wudnt know but i dont think i exactually wanna try it- ok then what does it feel like when your high on drugs...

Depends on the personality of the person. And it depends on you're mood, if you're all apprehensive and nervous, you'll be paranoid. If you're relaxed you'll feel great, etc.

Bardock42
Barishnikow

belly_jeans349
me dont do drugs no expression i was j/m around no expression

PVS
why the f*** isnt weed good enough?

no, lets take something that will make our hearts explode!!!! eek!

Jackie Malfoy

No I do not have a promblem with that.Just calm down and do not do anything you would regret.JM sad

Wendigo
Originally posted by PVS
why the f*** isnt weed good enough?

no, lets take something that will make our hearts explode!!!! eek!

Weed is good,but speed is good for parties cause u dont feel tired.I have been speeding so bad.I cant speak cause my brains going faster than my mouth so I stutter smile

dark1365
Have your friends tie you up with Duct tape. The Canadian solution.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Thael
Speed isn't *that* bad, nor are "pills", bloody hell. Cocaine is the one you wanna look out for, that and Herion. no expression

Speed just tastes foul. Coke really isnt that bad

Wendigo
Too ****ing expensive 4 me! I have done it in pill form and thought it was okay,I personally would rather take an E though

dark1365
Could we NOT talk about drugs please.

Ken Kenobi
Puff Puff Pass

SlipknoT
Too ****ing expensive 4 me! I have done it in pill form and thought it was okay,I personally would rather take an E though Agreed, It is way to expensive.

Dark - Why?

dark1365
It might go bad for you if someone else reports it. I think it's one of those "inappropriate" threads.

Mist
i seem to remember lil b closing another thread from someone else who was drugged up....saying something about not coming here if you are drugged up.....

SlipknoT
Originally posted by dark1365
It might go bad for you if someone else reports it. I think it's one of those "inappropriate" threads. No, drug talk isnt "inappropriate"

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Mist
i seem to remember lil b closing another thread from someone else who was drugged up....saying something about not coming here if you are drugged up..... I seem to remember Lil B closing a thread about everything

dark1365
Yeah I know. She's tough. erm But very hot. droolio

Wendigo
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I seem to remember Lil B closing a thread about everything

wink Thank's slipknot your right laughing out loud

Morning_Glory
no expression

misha

messed

Wendigo
Originally posted by dark1365
Yeah I know. She's tough. erm But very hot. droolio

No girl is THAT hot.I have banged ugly girls and hot one's let me tell u friend's they ALL fart,shit,burp, annoy u, call u 2 much and get jealous when there is a girl better looking then them around. mad .................................I still love em though wink

misha
No girl is THAT hot.I have banged ugly girls and hot one's let me tell u friend's they ALL fart,shit,burp, annoy u, call u 2 much and get jealous when there is a girl better looking then them around. mad .................................I still love em though wink
um excuse me i dont get jelous when someone better looking than me is around schmoll

SlipknoT
Originally posted by misha
um excuse me i dont get jelous when someone better looking than me is around schmoll Must not happen to often though stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
sleeping

misha
embarrasment it happens a lot of the time actually .... every day eek! (if i decide to step outta the house)

SlipknoT
Originally posted by misha
embarrasment it happens a lot of the time actually .... every day eek! (if i decide to step outta the house) no

misha
well thankyou for your compliments eek! flirt hug
but it's true yes

SlipknoT
zorro take him

Wendigo
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
sleeping

Do I bore u morning glory stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
uh huh

Wendigo
Interesting...............

Morning_Glory
phone1

Captain REX

How smart are you? Good job. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wendigo
Thanks Rex

Bespin Bart
I applaud you, Wendigo...sort of...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.