Serious Question: Am I The Greatest Of All Time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ou Be Low hoo
...Yeah...I know...It's not a serious question, because of course, I am the greatest!

I just thought I'd make a thread and a poll and a disco and a duckso that we can officially call me The Greatest Of All Time - G.O.A.T. for short...Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

"Oh, OBLh, you are so smart!"..."That's SO right! OBLh, you are a genius!"..."Hahahahahaha, wow! You make me laugh, OBLh.."..."Hey, OBLh, will you father my daughter's child when she is of conceivable age?"..."WOW, OBLh! I wish I was more like you...you're soooo cool!"..."Man, if I was gay and you were gay, you'd be the guy for me, OBLh!"...."Woo-ee! Dyke! If I wasn't a carpet muncher, I'd be chowing down on your tree-trunk every night!..."Hee-haw! Neigh! If I wasn't a horse, I'd be going bare-back with you every minute of the god-damn day!"...

See...I'm even sick of reviewing these tributes...think about how it must feel for me having to wade through them with every post I read!

What I propose, is that perhaps instead of filling legitimate threads with proclaimations of awe regarding myself, you, my people, could simply post your declarations here! Good idea, right!?!

Now, I am a little worried about certain people using this as a way of simply posting crap, so I'm going to limit the number you can post. I've taken into consideration how great I am, and I've decided that the figure of 238 posts/week should allow you to fully endorse me...

Please don't simply post things like... "WOW! What a good idea, OBLh!" - I KNOW it's a good idea, otherwise I wouldn't have started it, stupid!

Let the Ou Be Low hoo appreciation thread begin...

As a side note...I feel that this thread should be 'stuck' at the top of this forum day, night and all the other times too...

Post and poll away...

belly_jeans349
don't know you too well.....so all i can tell you on my answer is......YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Coldfire
Hey, that's not a very good options list.... you need more things like 'maybe,' 'sometimes,' 'no,' etc to make it a real poll....

Ou Be Low hoo
Thank you for your time. The ball has started to roll. It will probably never stop...Oh well..

belly_jeans349
EVERYONE FROM HERE ON "OH, YES" MEANS NO LMAO

bordom
OBLH, you are full of yourself

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Coldfire
Hey, that's not a very good options list.... you need more things like 'maybe,' 'sometimes,' 'no,' etc to make it a real poll....

I considered making those options available, but then I realised that the asnwer is already a forgone conclusion. I am indeed 'The Greatest Of All Time', so I thought it would be superflous to worry everyone with other choices...

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by bordom

Indeed, I'd be rather worried if I was full of someone else...That kind of feeling is just for the females...

belly_jeans349
well.....like i said....."oh, yes!" is now no *hmph*

bordom
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
Indeed, I'd be rather worried if I was full of someone else...That kind of feeling is just for the females...
you're disgustin not to mention

belly_jeans349
he's crazzzzzzyyyyyyy

bordom
rude, is what comes to mind

Ou Be Low hoo
you're disgustin not to mention handsome

Sex is a beautiful thing.

Ou Be Low hoo
rude, is what comes to mind

You're the potty-mouth who is telling people they are 'full of (their)self'.

bordom
you took it litterally

dark1365
Duh. He's back to normal.

And no Ou Be, I would have to say Syren is the greatest of all time. Not you. We love you Syren!!!! big grin

Ou Be Low hoo
you took it litterally

Is that the same as 'taking the garbage out'?

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by dark1365
And no Ou Be, I would have to say Syren is the greatest of all time. Not you. We love you Syren!!!! big grin

Sorry, dark1365...The poll doesn't lie and I'm currently enjoying 100% of the vote. It's strange...being 'The Greatest Of All Time' doesn't feel any different from yesterday...

Wendigo
U are not the best Oo be cause I am,but u have more talent than most of the geeks around here

Ou Be Low hoo
I respect your right to voice your opinion, Mr. Wendigo. Unfortunately, the poll seems to show that your opinion is incorrect. I'm The Greatest Of All Time, go and ask anyone...

D-Double
Originally posted by belly_jeans349

OH YES.... no expression

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by belly_jeans349

Why does "Oh, yes!" mean 'No Laughing My Ass Off'? Isn't 'laughing (your) ass off' a good thing or is your posterior simply very sensitive?

It's great to see that I'm still 'The Greatest Of All Time' though...Maybe someone should make me a medal...

Bardock42
Serious Answer: No!

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Serious Answer: No!

You're so sarcastic! I love it!

Bardock42
You're so sarcastic! I love it!

You are too......but thanks anyway happy

chelsea17
I was about to say...the "Serious Question" gets a serious answer....UM NO! big grin How do you like me now? hehehe

omg I am too nice to people. ah when will it ever end

Ou Be Low hoo
You are too......but thanks anyway happy

I was being sincere. I'm never sarcastic. It's so yesterday.

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by chelsea17
I was about to say...the "Serious Question" gets a serious answer....UM NO! big grin How do you like me now? hehehe

omg I am too nice to people. ah when will it ever end

What is the meaning of life?

chelsea17
Look it up on google and it might give you a reasonable answerwink

Bardock42
I was being sincere. I'm never sarcastic. It's so yesterday.

But isn't yesterday the day after the day before yesterday and isn't it because of that a tommorow at heart so that ion fact sarcasm is the future and very important therefore?

What is the meaning of life?

Jackie Malfoy
...Yeah...I know...It's not a serious question, because of course, I am the greatest!

I just thought I'd make a thread and a poll and a disco and a duckso that we can officially call me The Greatest Of All Time - G.O.A.T. for short...Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

"Oh, OBLh, you are so smart!"..."That's SO right! OBLh, you are a genius!"..."Hahahahahaha, wow! You make me laugh, OBLh.."..."Hey, OBLh, will you father my daughter's child when she is of conceivable age?"..."WOW, OBLh! I wish I was more like you...you're soooo cool!"..."Man, if I was gay and you were gay, you'd be the guy for me, OBLh!"...."Woo-ee! Dyke! If I wasn't a carpet muncher, I'd be chowing down on your tree-trunk every night!..."Hee-haw! Neigh! If I wasn't a horse, I'd be going bare-back with you every minute of the god-damn day!"...

See...I'm even sick of reviewing these tributes...think about how it must feel for me having to wade through them with every post I read!

What I propose, is that perhaps instead of filling legitimate threads with proclaimations of awe regarding myself, you, my people, could simply post your declarations here! Good idea, right!?!

Now, I am a little worried about certain people using this as a way of simply posting crap, so I'm going to limit the number you can post. I've taken into consideration how great I am, and I've decided that the figure of 238 posts/week should allow you to fully endorse me...

Please don't simply post things like... "WOW! What a good idea, OBLh!" - I KNOW it's a good idea, otherwise I wouldn't have started it, stupid!

As a side note...I feel that this thread should be 'stuck' at the top of this forum day, night and all the other times too...

Post and poll away...

Being that I do not know you that well I can't really answear that question but I could say that you seened pretty cool.JM smokin' laughing

Bardock42
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Being that I do not know you that well I can't really answear that question but I could say that you seened pretty cool.JM smokin' laughing

Aren'T you proud of your fans Uh pee luu how?

Ou Be Low hoo
But isn't yesterday the day after the day before yesterday and isn't it because of that a tommorow at heart so that ion fact sarcasm is the future and very important therefore?

You forgot to add 'the day before the yesterday when it was already tomorrow and now it's not was all over on Friday' into the mix. There. It's done now.

If the answer is '42', then I must have asked the wrong question...

Anyway, enough of this...Let's talk about me!

Ou Be Low hoo
Aren'T you proud of your fans Uh pee luu how?

Phonetically speaking, my nom de plume would be pronounced like this:

Ou - as in the 'ue' in 'blue'
Be - as in 'be'
Low - as in the 'lao' of the Buddhist people who inhabit the area of the Mekong River in Laos and Thailand
hoo -as in 'who'

Welcome.

Bardock42
Well you are......you......I will leave now no expression

Bardock42
Phonetically speaking, my nom de plume would be pronounced like this:

Ou - as in the 'ue' in 'blue'
Be - as in 'be'
Low - as in the 'lao' of the Buddhist people who inhabit the area of the Mekong River in Laos and Thailand
hoo -as in 'who'

Welcome.

I am quite aware of that fact........but I was making fun of you so I though it might be even funnier if I misspell your name

Ou Be Low hoo
I am quite aware of that fact........but I was making fun of you so I though it might be even funnier if I misspell your name

Oh, I had no idea! Wow. It worked really well. Good one.

Bardock42
Oh, I had no idea! Wow. It worked really well. Good one.

Thank you...I am quite proud of myself

belly_jeans349
this convo went to hell when i went to bed last night

Lana
You are the most obnoxious and annoying person I have met on here yet....and considering some of the people on here, that's really saying something.

I can't people who start attention-whoring threads.

Mist
indeed.....

Clovie
*misses raz* sad

Englishpin@pple

Post and poll away...

what ever floats ur boat........

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da Moose
I highly doubt it, but meh, if it makes you feel better, then I'll give you my definitive answer.

No.

Clovie
Originally posted by Da Moose
I highly doubt it, but meh, if it makes you feel better, then I'll give you my definitive answer.

No. thumb up

*still misses raz*

Da Moose
Originally posted by Clovie
thumb up

*still misses raz*

moose dance

Why?

Englishpin@pple

No.

well.........

sweatdrop i have to agree

(u cant disagree w/ a Canadian moose!!! sp_ike)

lil bitchiness
Holly shit talk about uptightness of some people.

''oh boo-hoo, i hate OBLh, now im gonna moan and b!tch about it in his thread''

Nobody cares - don't like OBLh? Put him on the ignore list and move on instead od constantly b!ching about the same thing over and over and over again...

If you don't like OBLh, please click here and stop b!tching about it! Okay?!

Clovie
moose dance

Why?
eyes

coz he is the only one who can bring the ignore thread function back happy

Da Moose
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Holly shit talk about uptightness of some people.

''oh boo-hoo, i hate OBLh, now im gonna moan and b!tch about it in his thread''

Nobody cares - don't like OBLh? Put him on the ignore list and move on instead od constantly b!ching about the same thing over and over and over again...

If you don't like OBLh, please click here and stop b!tching about it! Okay?!

What the f**k? If you are in any way directing that at me, then I think you've gotten it a lil wrong.

HE asked a question and I answered. I don't think he is, joking or not.

lil bitchiness
What the f**k? If you are in any way directing that at me, then I think you've gotten it a lil wrong.

HE asked a question and I answered. I don't think he is, joking or not.

Do you have ego issues? It was directed at everyone in the thread who b!tched, hence i didn't quote anyone.

Da Moose
Do you have ego issues? It was directed at everyone in the thread who b!tched, hence i didn't quote anyone.

Allrighty then...

Clovie
Do you have ego issues? It was directed at everyone in the thread who b!tched, hence i didn't quote anyone. i don't have a problem with person confused

though he is not being nice towards me erm

PVS
"Serious Question: Am I The Greatest Of All Time?"

.......no no expression

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Clovie
i don't have a problem with person confused

though he is not being nice towards me erm

Its cool - everyone to their own really. I just see the same people saying the same things over and over and over again, you know...

Besies, Im trying to help a friend through a bad time, so im not the most cheerful person messed

Lana
I thought threads of this sort aren't allowed, though. Hasn't Raz said no self-pity or self-love threads are allowed? Everyone else who starts one gets them closed.....

Da Moose
Its cool - everyone to their own really. I just see the same people saying the same things over and over and over again, you know...

Besies, Im trying to help a friend through a bad time, so im not the most cheerful person messed

And so am I. Still no reason to rip me a new one.

Clovie

Besies, Im trying to help a friend through a bad time, so im not the most cheerful person messed okay.
hope you'll succeed and get that person feel better.

Originally posted by Lana
I thought threads of this sort aren't allowed, though. Hasn't Raz said no self-pity or self-love threads are allowed? Everyone else who starts one gets them closed..... ninja i said i miss razzle....

lil bitchiness
And so am I. Still no reason to rip me a new one.

When was I talking to you to beign with? Its you who assumed my comment was to you - i havent even read your posts.

Ken Kenobi
When was I talking to you to beign with? Its you who assumed my comment was to you - i havent even read your posts.

It was you claiming he's on an ego trip.

That is what upset him.

Da Moose

Ok Milla, you know what? That's fine. So you weren't talking to me. I realize you have lots on the go, but I've done nothing to you, so I'd appreciate it if you would lay off me a little bit.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Lana
I thought threads of this sort aren't allowed, though. Hasn't Raz said no self-pity or self-love threads are allowed? Everyone else who starts one gets them closed.....

Because he was obviously being silly.

Theres a huge differance to a thread ''what do you think about me'' and ''do you like me'' to him saying -

''Greatest of All Time, or G.O.A.T for short..Baaaaaaaaaaaaa''

It was meant to be funny. I highly doubt he gives a shit wether any of you like him.

See the differance?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
It was you claiming he's on an ego trip.

That is what upset him.

I just think it was meant to be funny...i dont think he cares what any of us think, in my opinon.

Da Moose

Theres a huge differance to a thread ''what do you think about me'' and ''do you like me'' to him saying -

It was meant to be funny. I highly doubt he gives a shit wether any of you like him.

See the differance?

Is there some reason you defend this guy so much? I mean TONNES of people make these threads...

Ken Kenobi

See the differance?

It doesn't make any difference. Any self-love/self-pity threads were to be closed, that was Raz's rule.

Like I said before, I made a silly self-love thread once before and Raz closed it.

No need for favoritism.

Englishpin@pple
*gulp*

Clovie
Is there some reason you defend this guy so much? I mean TONNES of people make these threads... i know i know i know....shutup

Ken Kenobi
I just think it was meant to be funny...i dont think he cares what any of us think, in my opinon.

That really doesn't respond to my post.

I wasn't talking about OBLh, I could care less about that.

You got all pissed off at Scott for responding to this thread and then accusing him of having "ego issues"

lil bitchiness
Is there some reason you defend this guy so much? I mean TONNES of people make these threads...

And TONNES of people fail to be at least slightly witty in it.

lil bitchiness

You got all pissed off at Scott for responding to this thread and then accusing him of having "ego issues"

At what point was I talking to Scott? AS already said, my post was to everyone who keeps saying one thing over and over and over again...its getting old and boring. Get over it. Put him on ignore.

Da Moose

Don't worry 'bout it Ken, really. I just assumed my post, which was prior to hers was what set her off. It's no biggy...

Ken Kenobi
At what point was I talking to Scott? AS already said, my post was to everyone who keeps saying one thing over and over and over again...its getting old and boring. Get over it. Put him on ignore.

The fact being when he said something to you, that's when you ripped him a new one.

There are people who would direct a post to one person, but for image they say it's directed to everybody.

Da Moose
And TONNES of people fail to be at least slightly witty in it.

True, but that's not the issue. If it's not allowed, it's not allowed, witty or not, which in this case, I sincerely don't think it was. Much like all of his threads.

And he is on ignore, thank you.

WindDancer
This thread is generating some negative posts and replies. I suggest you guys take this to the pm's if you have issues. This is getting close to avoid any further hostility among members.

OBLH you're entitled to open another thread if you desire. If you people can't stand him then put the guy on ignore.

Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.