Japanese Robot Dogs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
My cousin has one of those. They don't smell, poop, pee or vomit all over your furniture.....but they're just not the same. Anybody agree?

Wendigo
Dont bring it near me.I will break the ****ing tokyo import.I swear to ****ing god I will..............

Ou Be Low hoo
Do they still hump people's legs? If 'yes', collect $200.

smoker4
laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Draco69
My cousin has one of those. They don't smell, poop, pee or vomit all over your furniture.....but they're just not the same. Anybody agree?

I reather have a real puppy that does all that stuff then a fake one.JM

Wendigo
Originally posted by Wendigo
Dont bring it near me.I will break the ****ing tokyo import.I swear to ****ing god I will..............

roll eyes (sarcastic)

dark1365
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I reather have a real puppy that does all that stuff then a fake one.JM
Yeah.

Lana
My sister used to have one of those. Our real dog despised it laughing out loud

Wendigo
Originally posted by Wendigo

What about me? about wendigo, ive had enough I want my share cant u see u take more than u give what about me it isnt there i meant fair laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

Ken Kenobi
I had a stupid Robot dog, I named it Killer, he liked walking down the stairs, even though his sensors were supposed to make him turn.

He now has many head aches in the trunk of my car.

Morning_Glory
what do these dogs do???

Wendigo
ha ha good on u Ken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.