KMC is Dying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
I mean seriously the guys running this site are waaaay too uptight. They banned me twice for starting crap threads, I'm OK with it but now that I've com back from quite an abscence I've noticed I can't post pics because there's a limit. As well with the sigs, you can't post a sig that's not hosted by KMC. Bullshit rules I say.

KidRock
Originally posted by Pablo G
I mean seriously the guys running this site are waaaay too uptight. They banned me twice for starting crap threads, I'm OK with it but now that I've com back from quite an abscence I've noticed I can't post pics because there's a limit. As well with the sigs, you can't post a sig that's not hosted by KMC. Bullshit rules I say.

lol If they banned you for starting crap threads then I know some people on these boards that should be banned for 10 lifetimes. I miss the old days Pablo when Diegocala posted more and DeNiro was around and the community was smaller.

Fire
Yea well KidRock you ain't the only one, but nobody listened to me when I suggested to make registration probationary (or simply impossible)

Pablo G
Yeah I remember:
-Tired Hiker (my main man)
-Diegocala
-DeNiro
-Lindsay
-Backfire

Those were the good ol' days.

Clovie
I mean seriously the guys running this site are waaaay too uptight. They banned me twice for starting crap threads, I'm OK with it but now that I've com back from quite an abscence I've noticed I can't post pics because there's a limit. As well with the sigs, you can't post a sig that's not hosted by KMC. Bullshit rules I say. it's been always like that blink

Ken Kenobi

Dude, those rules are nothing.

What is so bad with having KMC host your signature? I like that.

What do you mean you can post pictures? I post pics all of the time. If you really need to use Photobucket to host an image then post it.

§P0oONY
KMC IS NOT DIEING!!....

and the rules are good

gls
i miss kes myself...sad
but the rules are fine.
though it seems there aren't as many posters as there was only a year ago. (i could be wrong though)

Englishpin@pple
*cough*

*cricket chirps*

PinkDi@monds
the threads are dying sad ok, so the rules are fine. im with you gls (about the posting bit)

lil bitchiness
death its been dead for a while

gls
Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
the threads are dying sad ok, so the rules are fine. im with you gls (about the posting bit)

i've been tryin to spread the word about KMC. i post a link in my blog, i put it on my email profiles..

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by gls
i've been tryin to spread the word about KMC. i post a link in my blog, i put it on my email profiles..

I have links up for it as well.

gls
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I have links up for it as well.

we need to do something to recruit new members...

PinkDi@monds
i've told all my mates but they wont join sad and my email dont work. i'll try on other forums, if i can though

Englishpin@pple
Originally posted by gls
we need to do something to recruit new members...

*raises hand* me me me!!!!!!!

gls
there should be somthing in return for recruiting new members..u know an incentive

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Englishpin@pple
*raises hand* me me me!!!!!!! spill

Englishpin@pple
spill

can i join? confused

PinkDi@monds
i thought you meant you had an idea

Englishpin@pple
i thought you meant you had an idea

*shrugs* kill them??? eek!

Alpha Centauri
Whatcha talkin bout, Willis?

KMC aint aint dead. It's just where people are closing in on the end of their College/Uni year. Lots of work, zero time.

-AC

Thael
I'll have to say, KMC is losing a certain life it used to have, it *is* dying. Unfortunately. sad

Alpha Centauri
It just used to be overly active, it's not dead.

I go to work and come home and there's pages of new posts/threads.

-AC

Clovie
*makes a mouth-to-mouth* eek!

PinkDi@monds
did it work?

Thael
Originally posted by Clovie
*makes a mouth-to-mouth* eek!

blink

Wheres mine? I'm dying! flirt

Clovie
did it work? of course.
i've had a profeecional course of it smart

Originally posted by Thael
blink

Wheres mine? I'm dying! flirt *brings bucket of water...* just kidding

are you really unconcious?

PinkDi@monds
i shall record the increase and decrease of the deadness/non deadness in oft, and post the results here!

lol

PinkDi@monds
start: 18:58 end: 19:03

Clovie
and what does it mean? confused

PinkDi@monds
how dead kmc is. i'll scan it and post it

Clovie
okay confused *still doesn't understand*

PinkDi@monds
i'll show you in the scan

Clovie
ok

PinkDi@monds
okay, scanned and ready to post:

hmm

Clovie
yes...?

PinkDi@monds
try again:

PinkDi@monds
its not working sad

Clovie
confused
maybe make a screen shot?

PinkDi@monds
i'll try................

PinkDi@monds
i'll try again
the bottom row is time, the side is tyhe no. of threads. do you get it? if not, i'll try to explain again.
the bottom row is time, the side is the number of threads. the line shows how many threads there were

PinkDi@monds
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

gls
lol so whats it mean?

Clovie
i'll try again laughing

great one.

Storm
i'll try again
the bottom row is time, the side is tyhe no. of threads. do you get it? if not, i'll try to explain again.
the bottom row is time, the side is the number of threads. the line shows how many threads there were
Try PowerPoint stick out tongue

PinkDi@monds
better explanation:

Clovie
better explanation: understood eek!

PinkDi@monds
good. kmc is officially dyingsad

DCLXVI
Some one should hook up a life-support machine to KMC....stick out tongue

PinkDi@monds
yup sad

DCLXVI
No, Raz should set up a Heart Rate Monitor so we can measure KMC's ersatz heart rate....

PinkDi@monds
yeah lol

update:

SlipknoT
I completely Agree, KMC blows these days, I mis the old days.

Bun Bun
ppl its seems like yall got a good amount of members there is always somewon new in da welcome fourms. but yet im still pretty new my self but yall seem pretty stong

Merlin2
In grown up language please.

Clovie
Originally posted by DCLXVI
No, Raz should set up a Heart Rate Monitor so we can measure KMC's ersatz heart rate.... eek! tell that to him. it is an interesting idea indeed.

Bun Bun
Originally posted by Merlin2
In grown up language please.

Me?

Merlin2
Yes Bun Bun. You.

Bun Bun
Well pardon me if u neva seen short hand be for

Jackie Malfoy
It is only dieing because there are some crappy threads.If the threads were not crappy then there would be no no promblem.JM

SlipknoT
Ithink we should Ban everyone who registered October 2004 to May 2005, aside from a select few, and Bring back the old vibe of things.

Royal Knight
Forums need their rules to keep things under control, you know that don't you

Some boards are more strict then others

LifeIsKillingMe
i agree with the sig rule. we should be able to just use photobucket siggies

§P0oONY
I am hating the fact that everyone is going on about the fact that KMC sucks nowadays, that makes me feel like crap because it seems to me that the older members of KMC are going on about the fact that all of these new people are coming on and that sucks because i have been registered for a short time...

Morbid4Daniel

Quite stupid of a thing to say KMC is dying. Plus if you were banned twice it was for good reasons, it wasnt because you started "shit" threads. You can post pics too. Whatever gave you the idea that sigs not hosted by KMC cant be posted? You are seriously ignorant, if I may say so. I hope this thread gets closed.

Morning_Glory
i dont think this place is dying cry

LifeIsKillingMe
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Ithink we should Ban everyone who registered October 2004 to May 2005, aside from a select few, and Bring back the old vibe of things.

im one of the few right?

Pablo G

Morning_Glory
still dont think this place is dying erm

Pablo G
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Quite stupid of a thing to say KMC is dying. Plus if you were banned twice it was for good reasons, it wasnt because you started "shit" threads. You can post pics too. Whatever gave you the idea that sigs not hosted by KMC cant be posted? You are seriously ignorant, if I may say so. I hope this thread gets closed.

I know you can post pics you goddamn loser it's that there's now a size limit and that wasn't so before. Since I've been back I've tried to post 4 pics, only one approved size requirements. And I clearly remember Raz starting a thread that signatures not hosted by KMC wouldn't be shown. It is you that is seriously ignorant and I hope someday you can make some friends outside this computer so you don't have to be making up fake boyfriends (I can bet this Daniel doesn't exist)

dark1365
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i dont think this place is dying cry
It's just that there are newbs that simply refuse to read the rules and a lot of great people left, like the legendary Syren. And some other populars haven't been on.

*cough*CherryPie(AKA Vyxen), Phoenix Aska*cough*

ApolloX
This place was dying the moment it was born.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by dark1365
It's just that there are newbs that simply refuse to read the rules and a lot of great people left, like the legendary Syren. And some other populars haven't been on.

*cough*CherryPie(AKA Vyxen), Phoenix Aska*cough*

I'm an old classic member, does that count?

dark1365
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I'm an old classic member, does that count?
Really? eek!

Originally posted by SlipknoT
Hawhaw...Raz'll ban you if you mention it. laughing out loud

KidRock
You ****ing ass kisser, shut the **** up, you hadn't been around on the summer of 2003. KMC was awesome, and that posting pic thing is tough because the pictures have to be smaller.

This man speaks the truth. Preach brotha preach.

Pablo G
Yeah man I don't like speaking bullshit, I always come out with the truth.

dark1365
Even if it is the truth, member abuse will not be tolerated. Which is why there's a report button.

KidRock
Even if it is the truth, member abuse will not be tolerated. Which is why there's a report button.

Isnt stalking Jackie member abuse? roll eyes (sarcastic)

dark1365
No, she knows I'm her bodyguard. It's in her sig. smile

Big Evil
This site is pretty leniant, I should know, I get banned everywhere lol..

Now Zwelda Universe, that forum *shudder!*
Gaming Force is complete anarchy, a MOD made fun of a girl's looks and weight.
The girl use to be annerexic..

People just suck, and I think this site just doesn't want to have to put up with that suckyness. However I know a way we can liven up this place. Put my card-game idea into action. *HintHint*

Wendigo
I think some of the mods are a bit up themself. I mean there's heaps of ****ing forums out there, who gives a **** if u get banned from 1

Captain REX
mad

What the hell is this?!

Bespin Bart
Such cheerful and jolly people on KMC these days. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's a message board, get over. It's not dying, because you're still here. Duh. stick out tongue

Cinemaddiction
I know you can post pics you goddamn loser it's that there's now a size limit and that wasn't so before. Since I've been back I've tried to post 4 pics, only one approved size requirements. And I clearly remember Raz starting a thread that signatures not hosted by KMC wouldn't be shown. It is you that is seriously ignorant and I hope someday you can make some friends outside this computer so you don't have to be making up fake boyfriends (I can bet this Daniel doesn't exist)

How about you chill the **** out before I have to move you banned. You've got your knickers in a twist over a stupid signature picture, claiming KMC is "dying" because of it? laughing out loud

Last I checked, signatures aren't comprised of images. Gawdy, oversized sig pics are unnecessary anyway. We're trying to keep things uniform, here. If you don't agree with the rules and regulations, then leave? Apparently you're not happy here, so why you chose to stay is beyond me. I'll also have you know, seniority means shit to me, personally. We've all had "good old days" everywhere. Times change, and we wouldn't have to have new restrictions if people weren't abusing them. So, who's to blame now? The administration, for making decisions to stop wreckless participants and their behavior? I think not.

This resorting to flaming members for no reason just solidifies said fact you're wearing out your welcome once again. I'm not going to tolerate it, personally. You've got a penchant for presenting opinion as supposed fact, too. Half the people participating in this thread don't even venture into the actual MOVIE forums, on which these forums are based, which are thriving and expanding as we speak. It's more of an after-school hang out, which is fine, I guess. That's besides the point.

KMC is alive and well, there's rules to abided by, and if you're not down with that, motor. Ya know?

PinkDi@monds
Originally posted by Captain REX
mad

What the hell is this?! sowwie rex embarrasment i did a survey, thats all. sowwie sad
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
How about you chill the **** out before I have to move you banned. You've got your knickers in a twist over a stupid signature picture, claiming KMC is "dying" because of it? laughing out loud

Last I checked, signatures aren't comprised of images. Gawdy, oversized sig pics are unnecessary anyway. We're trying to keep things uniform, here. If you don't agree with the rules and regulations, then leave? Apparently you're not happy here, so why you chose to stay is beyond me. I'll also have you know, seniority means shit to me, personally. We've all had "good old days" everywhere. Times change, and we wouldn't have to have new restrictions if people weren't abusing them. So, who's to blame now? The administration, for making decisions to stop wreckless participants and their behavior? I think not.

This resorting to flaming members for no reason just solidifies said fact you're wearing out your welcome once again. I'm not going to tolerate it, personally. You've got a penchant for presenting opinion as supposed fact, too. Half the people participating in this thread don't even venture into the actual MOVIE forums, on which these forums are based, which are thriving and expanding as we speak. It's more of an after-school hang out, which is fine, I guess. That's besides the point.

KMC is alive and well, there's rules to abided by, and if you're not down with that, motor. Ya know? well said!

Fionnuala

Stop whining about it and try to make it better, or leave if you don't like it..

Paola
welcome back Pablito happy

Furious Angel
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
death its been dead for a while

i totally agree, mila sad

(OMG i haven't been on for ages and it's so weird and more overrun by noobs than ever beforeno expression )

Morbid4Daniel

I hope you get banned again smile
By the way yeah im pretty sure Daniel is fake. I only see him every day at school and on the weekends and phone and internet. And the pictures I post of him and I are only a figure of my imagination! eek! And You're the one calling people losers...hah.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Paola
welcome back Pablito happy

Don't welcome him, he's hostile. wink

I knew Morbid was insane! eek!

dark1365
Very funny, Rex. She seems perfectly normal to me at the moment.

BackFire
I blame Tex.

Good to see you back, Pablo.

Pablo G

Like I give a ****.

Pablo G
Originally posted by Fionnuala
Stop whining about it and try to make it better, or leave if you don't like it..

I'm rarely here at all.

dark1365
Hooray.

Fionnuala
I'm rarely here at all.

So why make this thread to complain?

Tex
laughing out loud
I remember back when it was the common and normal to have 3 members online with 2 guests.
wheelchair

Morbid4Daniel
You are mean!
Im not insane, Rex.

Pablo G
Originally posted by BackFire
I blame Tex.

Good to see you back, Pablo.

Thanks dude

Pablo G
So why make this thread to complain?

Because I used to be here a lot and it WAS awesome, something you wouldn't know about newbie.

Fionnuala
Because I used to be here a lot and it WAS awesome, something you wouldn't know about newbie.

Ouch cry ...such insults..you should be careful you might hurt someone one day..

Pablo G
It wasn't an insult it was a statement.

sk8stuff09
kmc is probaly gonna die in likea few years

dark1365
Complaining isn't going to make it much better.

Pablo G
I'm not saying it will I'm just bitching and moaning because I can.

Fionnuala
Complaining isn't going to make it much better.

yes .....people move on it's part of life...you just have to accept it and make the most of what you've got...does nobody listen to Gandalf??

Captain REX
Pablo, please just shut your trap. If you're going to be here...again...don't complain about what changes have been occurring during your absense.

Pablo G
yes .....people move on it's part of life...you just have to accept it and make the most of what you've got...does nobody listen to Gandalf??

Umm no, most of us have a life.

Pablo G
Originally posted by Captain REX
Pablo, please just shut your trap. If you're going to be here...again...don't complain about what changes have been occurring during your absense.

Why the hell not ?

Fionnuala
Umm no, most of us have a life.

What?.....

Captain REX
Because it is only going to make things worse, possibly.

Pablo G
How is it gonna make it worse ?

Captain REX
Sent you a PM, not a warning, but just to talk about it so that this doesn't result in bans or warnings or whatnot.

Pablo G
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Captain REX
No problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.