Sith Three on Three

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
Who wins?

Darth_Nefarus
Is everyone in their prime?

Darth_Janus
Bye everyone, you obviously mean Vader. I suppose I'll leave that open. It doesn't make that much of a difference.

Darth_Nefarus
No, I mean everyone. Sidious is more powerful in ROTS than he is in ROTJ.
I'm not as knowledgeable on the ancient sith you have listed, but I'm sure there was a point where their skill began to slip.

Fishy
Probably, but lets say everybody is at their prime i'm still going with the old Sith.

Revan can IMO beat Sidious
Kreia can beat Anakin. She will just kill him with one move of her arm.
Malak will easily defeat Maul...

And for all you Prophecy Anakin lovres, maybe it won't be so easy for Kreia but Malak will surely take care of Maul fast and then start helping Kreia... Meaning they still kill Anakin, and then its three against Sidious because that will probably be the longest fight. Even though Revan would prevail on his own the help of those other two would make it much easier for him.

jackstain
MoviE dudes own IMHO.

Fishy
How? No honestly i want to hear

jackstain
because theyre better.

wink

Naga Sadow
heh, sure they are...

w/e, old sith win. it would probably go just as fishy said, althou i think traya would kill anakin be4 malak slices up maul, then she would go help revan, and since they are master and apprentice, they would own palpatine. maul isnt a problme for malak

Wanderer259
I think Revan can take Sidious. I explained why a long time ago when I first came here.

The other four, however, is harder. I give Vader and Maul more credit than I used to and I think it'd be closer than some are saying.

Malak is probably definitely stronger than Maul; it's like comparing Han Solo to Chewbacca. Malak is just bigger and physically more imposing. On the flip-side, however, I'm going to believe that Maul is faster. So with a double-bladed weapon coupled with superior speed, who do you think will win? But Malak is also a hardened war veteran, so there's that to consider. The hard part is getting into Force powers. I'm not quite sure which is stronger, because neither combatant displayed much.

Kreia vs Vader. I'm not sure how powerful Kreia is when it comes to sheer Force presence and control, but I do know how powerful Vader is. And that's damn strong. I also know for a fact he'd blitzkreig her god of thunder style in a lightsaber duel so it really comes down to whether or not she can simply overpower him with the Force.

I'm undecided, really.

Darth_Glentract
Old Sith win.

Revan beat Sidious
Treia beat Vader. She can use three lightsabers at the same time!
Malak beats Maul.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Old Sith win.

Revan beat Sidious
Treia beat Vader. She can use three lightsabers at the same time!
Malak beats Maul.

Kreia can use at least three lightsabers using telekinesis via the Force. This makes her an amazing combatant, but the downside is she must stand still.

Fishy
Kreia has her weaknesses, and Wanderer although i can see what you mean with that Vader Kreia part i can't really agree on it. I do think Kreia is more powerful then Vader is, of course i haven't seen Episode III yet so I'm not entirely sure.

The Malak Maul part however i can disagree on and I will, Maul although quite the impressive fighter stands no real chance against Malak. When you destroy the droids on the star forge you walk up to Malak and he shoots lightning at one of the Jedi that he is choking and throws his lightsaber at another that he is choking at the same time. Meaning he has quite the control of force techniques. Then on the bridge of the Star Forge he draws the life from Jedi... Not impressive that it works but it does show that he has mastered another technique.

Malak would kill Maul and fast, probably before Vader could kill Kreia (which i don't think he will do anyway) after that he can just help whomever needs help most. If its Revan then perhaps Kreia will die but Vader will still face two Sith Lords, and if its Kreia well then its game over already because we all agree on Revan owning Palps.

truheretic
Revan and malak (dont know the other) are good and all but i think vader (in his prime) is much more formidable then you all are saying(especially since hes the chosen one). Maul isnt that big a deal but his ability to stall is damn good so i think vader and sidious would work down malak and revan abd maul could hold off till he got some help from the big boys

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by truheretic
Revan and malak (dont know the other) are good and all but i think vader (in his prime) is much more formidable then you all are saying(especially since hes the chosen one). Maul isnt that big a deal but his ability to stall is damn good so i think vader and sidious would work down malak and revan abd maul could hold off till he got some help from the big boys

I know you're new here but I want to introduce you to a new concept...

Chosen One does not equal Whup All Ass One.

The idea behind the Chosen One theory is that evil is so far out of balance, the Force itself will make a being of untold Force affinity to restore balance. Now, this theory or "prophecy" is told by Jedi, but it is never truly confirmed. That is, Anakin is never -without a doubt- determined to be the Chosen One, only assumed to be. Yes, Shmi the slave said she was suddenly pregnate, yes Qui Gon thought Anakin was the One because his midi-chlorian level was the highest -he- had seen.

I don't understand, you say. How can he not be the Chosen One?

Well, I think GL said he was. So he was.

So you're wrong, you say. Ha! I rule!

No, you don't. You see, the Chosen One theory never says "The Chosen One can whup all ass." It also only allows for amazing Force affinity, which cannot neccessarily overcome or overrule foes with better wits, willpower, or self control. Hence Obi pwning Anakin.

Also, Anakin does not reach his full potential ever, even presuit. GL says this himself. So even presuit Anakin is not the most powerful Force user of all time, nor the best fighter.

Lastly, the requirements for having a Chosen One are obviously Sith evil in large amounts. This means Anakin isn't likely to be the only Chosen One, or the best. Just the only one with his own movie series.

Darth_Janus
And for the formality...

Fishy
Lol

But Janus is right. Besides the chosen one thing is never actually confirmed.. Just believed in a lot... Probably to much.

And even if he was it would say nothing about his power,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.