Caddyshack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cgtuna21
I love this movie. It's so hilarious in every way. This is one of my favorite and probably my favorite comedy film. Rodney Dangerfield was hilarious and Ted Knight was hilarious also. This is one of my favorite 80's film. I can't believe it only got 2 stars, but 2 me it would 4. What did u guys think about this film??

Myth
Caddyshack is one of the greatest comedies of all time.

ElectricBugaloo
it's funny...but overrated

Mr Parker
Yeah I agree with Myth,its one of the greatest comedies of all time.2 stars? shame on them,should have been 4 easily. mad Definetely one of the top 10 best comedies of all time.My favorite part is when the babe ruth candy bar was thrown into the swimming pool and everybody ran out of the pool because they thought it was a you know what. laughing

cgtuna21
ya that was hilarious. the critics gave it 2 stars cuz it was more of a goofy kind of movie like billy madison, but 2 me id give it a big fat 4. my favorite part is when rodney dangerfield and ten knight or golfin and rodney keeps makin jokes while ted knight is gettin all pissed off. o i luv that part its hilarious

glenn
candy bar is the best bit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.