Thunder and lightning, VERY frightning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maynard-is-god
Wow, there is a huge storm going on outside right now and i have to go to school....NEGATIVE...i would really rather stay home but my life obligates me to go..

back to this storm, its really pouring

****...im serious, the power just went out....its back on...that would be the only way im talking about this.....Oh man, this is sweet....

My dog is next to me being a cuteypie because she is scared....OH SCHNOOKUMS. Pussy a** dog

well, have you guys ever had any real big storms...Or any storm stories?

Jackie Malfoy
I like it.As long as the lights do not go off it rocks me to sleep and I have a peacful nap.JM

Maynard-is-god
lights went off this mourning, then again like an hour ago

Lana
We have tons of storms where I live.

Maynard-is-god
where do you live? hell?

Lana
Chicago stick out tongue

Maynard-is-god
so....hell?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
so....hell?

yes

Maynard-is-god
no no no no.....hell, is michigan.....Hell, MI

Lana
I know stick out tongue I want to go there just so I can say that I've literally been to hell and back laughing

Storm
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
Wow, there is a huge storm going on outside right now and i have to go to school....NEGATIVE...i would really rather stay home but my life obligates me to go..

back to this storm, its really pouring

****...im serious, the power just went out....its back on...that would be the only way im talking about this.....Oh man, this is sweet....

My dog is next to me being a cuteypie because she is scared....OH SCHNOOKUMS. Pussy a** dog

well, have you guys ever had any real big storms...Or any storm stories?
love

lil bitchiness
I thought this thread as a bout the song Bohemian Rhapsody - i was about to run out of my room screaming....out of the window.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.