Jessica Simpson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cgtuna21
I love Jessica Simpson. She's so freekin hot and shes got no fake boobs which is awesome. She was funny in the Newlyweds even though she acted stupid at alot of times but she really isn't stupid. I like her alot and I think she is so damn hot and sexy

Babi_Gurl
lol i agree i rkn she is really pretty and she doesnt seem to be fake to to me lol one of the things dat annoyed me though was in one episode of Newlyweds and she was shopping wif her stylist and she they were both like o this is cute this is really cute for every freaking piece of clothing lol but it was funny

glenn
have her in bed anyday. post sum pics

clavis9495
smart I know shes dumb anyway ninja

hobbit_lover
Jessica simpson is really pretty even with out Makeup! and shes funny I admit that she can be very dumb but shes cool!

glenn
anymore pics

iluvpippin
excuse me?argue

NyC-gUrL
brainless blonde bimbo furious

punkyhermy
i don't mind her..at least she is not an embaressement to us girls...she's cute and is real!

Neo_Version 7
She's do-able.

ilvorlandobloom
"is this chicken what i have or is it fish?"

lol

miss hayes 1
I LOVE Jessica Simpson! She's fun, gorgeous and down to earth. She's not really as stupid as she acts in newlyweds..

hobbit_lover
ya i know she is soo funny tho! great voice and very beautiful!

liam&stacey
she is lush but guess what not as lush as my lass staceyshes so hot and has belta boobs she is all MINE

liam&stacey
YEH GREAT I AINT GOT A FUTTIN CLUE WOT YA ON ABOUT? PLEASE SUM1 TELL HELP ME

liam&stacey
EDIT

dragonpisces272
i have no comment on jessica simpson

Devalion
She's pretty, but a right pain! devil

fjf04
I think that it was the worst choice ever to cast Jessica Simpson as Daisy in the Dukes Of Hazzard movie! miffedI think that it would have been better to cast anyone else exept for her! sickI think that Britney Spears would be way better for the role!!!!!What do you think?

TheFilmProphet
I heard she was going to be in the new "Bewitched" movie too.

Dr. Strangelove
Well if she's playing a dumb blonde in whatever movie she's in she'll get a academy award, thats for sure.

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

SaTsuJiN
rofl.. its amazing how she became a celebrity because of some stupid reality show... then again.. it isnt... :sigh:

zinh
Before she was just another chick making the blonde stereotype dumber she had that singing thing stick out tongue

botankus
Ok, fjf04, even though you'll never post again to this message board, you need to know that you need some help if you have to poll people about whether or not she sucks or not.

botankus
p.s. anyone who posts with the blatant marketing question "what do you think??" at the end of their 1st ever post should be banned.

WindDancer
I still prefer Carmen Electra for the role. Jessica and Britney are teens and the character of Daisy is more of woman. Not some pop-music singer. Daisy is a country gal.

Punkyhermy
I like Jess Simpson...she's fun!

o2ux3amb
jessica should stick to singing

Anna85
she is sooo... stupid!

Mr Zero
Yeah if she's Daisy it will ruin the movie...

No..wait..hang on..I just woke up....

Yeah - thats it... The movie is based on one of the worst Tv shows ever made - and is in all probability going to be a huge stinking piece of crap anyway - so who cares?

azyne
Its obvious that real talent is worthless right now, but it's outright sad when you get famous for being stupid. and it's not just jessica, there's paris and nicole...man. but dont get me wrong, i like jessica simpson smile she may be dumb as a sock but she seems sweet!

Little Vamp
i would like to go bang to her

desiringhaydenc
She does SUCK~I am so TIRED of hearing about her and her stupid husband.JUST GO AWAY/// mad

Punkyhermy
Jessica is at least NICE!!!!Not stuck up good for nothing like Paris!!!

azyne
Not as stupid either. Mixes up chicken for tuna, true, but at least she knows that Wal-mart doesn't sell walls. YOU CAN'T SELL WALLS!!!

ClaraG
i feel sorry for her sister. and her whole family and anyone who's ever known her.

azyne
hey at least she can sing *cough avril*

Punkyhermy
indeed!

Paris is a biatch!!!!!!and I feel no sense of remorse whatsoever saying so!!!

Tallman
Britney Spears is a better actress and person and she is a lot more popular than DUMB Jessica

LoSt_
I luv Jessica, Id die to have her looks
The only reason she is ditzy is because she is payed to be.

azyne
lol, you have a point...

and how would you know if britney's a better actress? jessica's never acted in anything! and obviously she's more popular, she's DISGUSTING--and that's why. honestly, her new vid prerogative..i dont GET IT. its like she doesnt even need a reason to be gross!

Tallman
Can U Believe Jessica Simpson sick and her dumb ass is Daisy Duke. Britney Spears should have been Daisy Duke cause for one thing she has an ass smile Jessica mother ironed her ass when she was young and the only thing Jessica coould do is play dumb not play sexy. Britney Spears oozes sex and she is much more BEAUTIFUL INTELLIGENT TALENTED FAMOUS AND POPULAR than dumb ass Jessica. So lets all send hate mail to make Britney Daisy its not to late big grin sick

Ronny
no expression manson help us

PBloom
laughing AHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!

But yeah, I don't think this new thread is useful ... mainly because we ALL know Jessica Simpson sucks -- hated by girls, and lusted for by some horny guys. I can't stand her singing either. She whines like all hell in every single one of her songs. Her reality show is demented ... dunno how Nick Lachey puts up with her. And now she's gonna star in movies? Here we go again with the singer-turned-actor (and vice versa in some cases) Welcome to another showing of "Glitter" ... "A Walk to Remember" and Britney's "Crossroads" (or something) ...

Elle78
Jessica is the most Shallow Vapid, human being I've ever seen. She only cares about material things, and She is rude to her sweet husband. It's always what She wants, and Nothing Else! That is not how a marrige works!If Nick were to cheat on her, I hate to say this, but it would be her own doing, for neglecting him. She seems like She was the popular girl weho made fun of people in School, and She doesn't realize it. She has a lovely voice and I do Like her music. I hope She can better herselrf as a human being though, and She has a father who likes helping people, so I hope he tells her to stop acting so greedy. I wish her well, even though She doesn't seem to care much about other people anymore.

TombRaiderGurl
i like jessica ....at least she is not afraid to be herself like some celebrities!!!!!!!!!!!!

forumcrew
im gonna take a guess and say you have never seen her act before correct? if im right then why say she sucks when you really have no clue and you are just making an ignorant baseless comment

5knuckleShuffle
jessica simpson sucks? wow i never knew that i hope she swallows

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I like her! i think shes entertaining lol and she does have a really good voice!

SlipknoT
I thought you were goth? Goths tend not to like bubble gum pop.

Jeff-Man
anyone who says she is not hot is crazy.

WhoKnows?
i hate her, but i sorta like her sister for trying, but failing in being out of the pop league.

Piratemonkey101
I know i am!! pissed

Morning_Glory
Im so tired of Jessica Simpson...

I hate how both Ashlee and Jessica are taking over MTV channel-- I can barely turn MTV without seeing one of their episodes...

sick

KillTheLight
why would you want to turn on mtv anyway....What the f**k?

Morning_Glory
what am i suppose to watch this afternoon - we are having thunderstorms and stuff - so most of the major channels are doing weather reports at the moment

KillTheLight
watch a dvd then...

Morning_Glory
okkkk... sad

KillTheLight
nopity

Morning_Glory
i hate that smilie

KillTheLight
boo freaking hoo..nopity

Piratemonkey101
Come on tons of people should be sick of her!

KillTheLight
I'm sick of threads about her..she doesn't deserve a thread..no expression

Piratemonkey101
HHHmmmmmm, thats a good point

BasketCase
i am, and ashlee too.

Piratemonkey101
Why are they so popular.I dont even like their voices1

KillTheLight
cause 13 year old boys and dirty old men like to drool over them...no expression

cgtuna21
wow she's amazingly and hott and she is pretty talented and her show Newlyweds is really entertaining. People who say Britney Spears is talented are f****** idiots cause she cant sing worth sh** and she's used to be hott but now she's uglier everyday. Personally I like Jessica and you girls out there saying she's terrible are just jealous as hell

Morning_Glory
^ are your eyes closed when you watch Newlyweds

Darth Jello
hmm, let's see, she's prefabricated and very, very, very stupid. I think I was sick of her before she released any music

KillTheLight
Originally posted by cgtuna21
Personally I like Jessica and you girls out there saying she's terrible are just jealous as hell

wtf..I think not..if I think some ones talented..or pretty or whatever I'll say it..sheesh..She is absolutely nothing special her show sucks..she's a bimbo..and her songs are boring and dull.

Morning_Glory
uhhh... yea ... Im so jealous I cant be as ditzy and as stupid as she is...

black robb
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
uhhh... yea ... Im so jealous I cant be as ditzy and as stupid as she is... cmon who can be sick of this...

black robb
Originally posted by black robb
cmon who can be sick of this... or this...

Morning_Glory
nawww... shes still annoying...

Morbid4Daniel
How in the hell can you be sick of Jessica Simpson? You never hear anything from her anymore! I love her to death. She's beautiful and funny as hell.

Morning_Glory
seriously?

I'll admit she's pretty but Im just annoyed by her when she's on TV and on the radio...

Morbid4Daniel
Her show isnt on MTV anymore since the season is over..They dont even play reruns..And she isnt on the radio at all..

Morning_Glory
i know... so it's nice... and there will probably be a season 3 - even though they arent really newly weds..or are they even going to make it?

sblomie545
i dont think so... prolly not b/c everyone is so sick of her embarrasment

blogger42
I'm not sick of her at all

flybuy
Originally posted by fjf04
I think that it was the worst choice ever to cast Jessica Simpson as Daisy in the Dukes Of Hazzard movie! miffedI think that it would have been better to cast anyone else exept for her! sickI think that Britney Spears would be way better for the role!!!!!What do you think?

I saw Jessica Simpson at the Willie Nelson show last night in LA> SHE WAS SO EMBARRESSINGLY BAD.- SHE WAS FRUMPY, SANG OUT OF TUNE AND WAS SOOOOOO BAD. SHE WAS ALMOST BOOED OFF THE STAGE. She was lifting her leg all the time like a dog. It was weird.

Willie Nelson was fantastic.

Dudester
I am not sick of her but I hate when she does that weird face thing when she sings-- she sometimes gets way too into her singing

Jackie Malfoy
I am!I do not like her or her sister they drove me crazy and I do not care too much for there music either.JM

Legoluv
she is almost as sucky as Britney Spears,hate her,she is also a dumbass

epro
I'm not! I LOVE HER! She's such a cutie! lol

ApolloX
check out this video....droolio
http://channels.netscape.com/ns/music/default.jsp

zrockerchick
Dude sounds like ya'll are obsessed! She is cool, and pretty, but if you think about it ... She IS human just like us!

Morning_Glory
how many jessica simpson threads are there already...

she bores me.. her songs are boring... and she just seems so fake... I dont mean her body is fake I mean her personality is so fake...

and her lips are fake...she has injections...

www.awfulplasticsurgery.com <-- she's on the cover of this website

zrockerchick
True why dont you talk about someone who isn't all made up!

botankus
I have a question since I don't follow these bubble-gum actresses a whole lot.

How did she get famous? I don't remember her in any blockbuster movies. Is she a singer? Is she a model?

One day I had never heard about her and the next - BOOM - she's all over the tabloids and radio and other BS forms of media.

zrockerchick
She is a singer, then a actress( Newlyweds) however you spell it!

botankus
What are some popular songs that got her started? I don't listen to Radio Disney.

zrockerchick
Lets see, i dont really listen to her music but there is a song called "Angels" that is suppose to be one of her hits or some sh!t like that!

botankus
Part of her bio:

I knew it! I knew the Mickey Mouse Club had to be involved somewhere.

zrockerchick
Well, I guess it does have something to do with it!

zrockerchick
The MICKEY MOUSE CLUB that is!

Morning_Glory
she didnt make the Mickey Mouse Club.. but who cares... she is starting to really really suck,.. and she is now going down the skany-no clothes road...ugh!.. meh

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by zrockerchick
She is a singer, then a actress( Newlyweds) however you spell it!
she wasnt acting in newleyweds... it was a reality show.. and that show sucks

Fëanor
Originally posted by botankus
Part of her bio:

I knew it! I knew the Mickey Mouse Club had to be involved somewhere. wasn't justin timberlaka and britney in that one too?

or i could be wrong no expression

Mainstream

Morning_Glory
so was christina aguilera .. and so was the girl from Felicity (sp?) and so was JC (Nsync guy) ... and so was... hmmmm ... Im sure there is another one

rockinangel
she is such a blonde, not trying to give y'all a bad name but she started it. she gave blondes a bad name when she was in the whom.

Dark Lord Plo
~AlluNeedIsLuv~ ...........

nice............but we can do better.........
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/Barkdog24/20050305_war_l90_157.jpg

GuitarBunny
Jessica is the most annoying lovable chick in the world happy

rockinangel
yeah she is okay sometimes but she does get annoying, same with her sis.

botankus
The only thing I know about this freak is that she forgot to dye her hair before they filmed "The Dukes of Hazzard : The movie."

The real Daisy Duke (Catherine Bach) looked 10 times better, IMO.

rockinangel
what the hell is imo?

botankus
"In my opinion." IMO you should learn that. wink

rockinangel
oops !

zrockerchick
Meanie!

Fëanor
Originally posted by botankus
"In my opinion." IMO you should learn that. wink laughing

these two are funny tbh, eh? m8

rockinangel
yes we r but i'm back til 11:00 this morning so hurry up & get on

Fëanor
sleepy ... okay

botankus

Fëanor
hmm....i know what you mean

rockinangel
u better!!!

Fëanor
big grin

rockinangel
i luv it when i am happy...... did i mention i was happy?????

botankus
You did now. I'm happy, too. Ever since I broke my foot, my orthopedic surgeon has taken care of me, if you know what I mean. whistle

rockinangel
oooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

rockinangel
u know i was saying oh right???

botankus
Originally posted by rockinangel
i luv it when i am happy...... did i mention i was happy?????

Are you still happy? How's Sam?

rockinangel
kinda, and sam is in the shower

Fëanor
Originally posted by rockinangel
i luv it when i am happy...... did i mention i was happy????? not to me....no no

hey...did anyone see the latest issue of some-mag-i-forgot-which where jessica is patriotically clad? i've gotta say....i'd do her, if the money was right

zrockerchick
don't you have a OL gf now? you can't say that at least not in front of her!

botankus
don't you have a OL gf now?

Who is that??

zrockerchick
ask Feanor! i am not allowed to say!

Fëanor
don't you have a OL gf now? you can't say that at least not in front of her! my bad....Originally posted by zrockerchick
ask Feanor! i am not allowed to say! shutup

zrockerchick
Okay then!

Fëanor
Okay then! that jessica simpson is overrated as a singer and really shouldn't quit her day job to be an actress?

nastyyy
What do you think about her? I think she've some good songs, my favourite is Irresistible smile

Britrogue
I LOATHE and despise her. She's such a Britney wannabe.

nastyyy
yes, maybe you're right. i agree

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by Britrogue
I LOATHE and despise her. She's such a Britney wannabe.
well at least she has a voice unlike Britney who lipsings for everything.

Britrogue
Only in recent concerts because she was slammed by fans for not dancing enough during her performances. Watch some of her old footage and see Brit out of breath. Also, she sings all of her non-dance tracks live.

Darth Nauj
Only in recent concerts because she was slammed by fans for not dancing enough during her performances. Watch some of her old footage and see Brit out of breath. Also, she sings all of her non-dance tracks live.
well she used to sing live but not anymore because when I went to see her in dream within a dream tour she didnt sing live only slow jams

Britrogue
Which, I think, was pretty much what I just said. The DWAD tour was excellent. She performed her heart out and put on a great show.

Darth Nauj
Which, I think, was pretty much what I just said. The DWAD tour was excellent. She performed her heart out and put on a great show.
Yes great show ever stick out tongue

Britrogue
How come you changed your name, luvvie? Must say tho, it sounds a lot better.

eleveninches
She's SO totally DUMB!

BadKitty
I would like her more if I didn't have to hear about her personal life everytime I go to store or turn on the tv..her life is fricken boring who wants to here about it?

Neo_Version 7
Felicia!

MysteryRidah
I might be the only person who is late on this shocking information, but did you know that Jessica Simpson, was a virgin before getting married?

This is due to her faith ( i hope ) and i respect that. Her father is a christian/person who follows in the footsteps of the messiah and i respect the idea that she agress with that. I for one, is married myself, but i didnt follow the bible back in the day like i use to now, so i was sleeping around in the past alot, but overall i think its cool that its still alot of virgin's that exist in today's world.

Its a damn shame that her husband doesnt seem to follow in the same path as her. Now, the only thing i dont like about Jessica is the way she portrays herself, this might be do to the all that bs that goes down in hollywood, the fame, and some of the pressure or whatever, but overall, she's cool in my book.

I havent seen any signs of her drinking or smoking, so i hope she is on the right track, along with other women in hollywood.

Happy Dance

JenR1215
YEAH! You are are veeeeeeeeery late on the virginity shit. laughing

She when public about it, too. And everyone was shocked. lol

It doesnt matter if she was a virgin or not. She's a Christain girl who stuck to her morals.

But you have to understand one thing...

People grow up and become more free, such as, being legal for Drinking and Smoking.

Until she looks like a Cracked-Out B!tch, I wouldnt worry about anything.

MysteryRidah
Well i was just on another forum and someone said this:

" I learned some choice tidbits from a credible source about Jessica Simpson a few weeks ago. The first bit of information was that Jessica Simpson was, in fact, cheating on her husband. The second was that she was doing so with Johnny Knoxville. The third, and probably most critical, was the she likes to screw in an uncomfortable place."

Please tell me this bs is not true.

Bloigen
You realise it could just be a lie. And I don't respect any actors/actresses they're all scum! SCUM I SAY!

MysteryRidah
yea maybe it is a lie, who knows. But for real, i respect her and i respect other women in hollywood too. Dont let the fame get to you and you will be alright.

pEACE

JenR1215
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
Well i was just on another forum and someone said this:

" I learned some choice tidbits from a credible source about Jessica Simpson a few weeks ago. The first bit of information was that Jessica Simpson was, in fact, cheating on her husband. The second was that she was doing so with Johnny Knoxville. The third, and probably most critical, was the she likes to screw in an uncomfortable place."

Please tell me this bs is not true.

*cough*bullshit*cough*

Where can I start with that shit, lol

Okay... Johny is married.... Jessica is married...

I think the media would be ALL over that if it was true. Bcuz they can get enough with clobbering Nick. lol

........HTF do they know she screws in "Unconforable" places??? lmao

I'm sorry to say this, but you can't "screw" when your uncomfortable, lol

PEEPING TOMS!!!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>