what rock bands do you thinks better out of english rock or american rock?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cad
i dont know i think they are both good.

Ladyluck
they really are both good...it's hard to pick just one....i mean think of it...it's hard to compare bands like motley crue, marilyn manson, and van halen to bands like black sabbath...

Deano
both excellent

but most my fav rock bands are british

Morning_Glory
i like brit bands better than American ones..

Alpha Centauri
There are British bands who are better than most American musicians, but then there are loads of good to excellent American bands. Then you have the elite American bands who could be candidates for best ever or best in the world, and they far outnumber the British ones.

So American.

-AC

Blue Dragon
I don't know...what's bands/solo artists are American & English? I mean yeah I'll compare Green Day with someone rock English band/solo but I'm thinking of who....

Furious Angel
american, because my favorite bands (except the clash) are american

Deathblow
30 years ago, it was pretty even, but at the moment, the British music scene plain sucks. American by far.

SnakeEyes
America! YEAH!!

SlipknoT
American

RedAlertv2
agreed

dark1365
American

Blue Dragon
I think American too...what English or British rock bands are there? The rock bands I like...some of them I don't know their nation...

knight
THE KINKS, THE CLASH, COCKNEY REBEL, DEF LEPPARD, LED ZEPPLIN, THE ROLLING STONES, QUEEN, PINK FLOYD, BUZZCOCKS, XTC
DAVE DAVIES, STEVE HARLEY...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/hot_knight/bigcountry_banner.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.