Should X3 Be The Last Film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lau_timmy
What would you like to see, personally happen to this franchise?

Should Bryan Singer return for future films? Do you think he'd even want to return?

Or do you think after X3, they should break off into spin-offs films, like: Wolverine, Storm, Magneto etc.

I think most of the cast wouldn't return for an X4, as they would likely want to expand their acting careers. Famke might stay, as she has said that she's dedicated to these films. Do you think they could successfully pull off an X4 with most of the original cast missing?

I would be happy if the X-men movies was a trilogy.

Mainstream
nah I think they should at least go to 6.
Xmen 4 sentinals and nimrod featuring Bishop and Dazzler and Forge
XMen 5 Sinister and the mauraders featuring Marrow, the one eyed laddie and the some other morlocks
Xmen 6 Apocalypse and the four horsemen featuing Cable and Angel becomes ArchAngel...he would have got hurt in Xmen 5
Xmen 7 some aliens or something but by 6 they would have burn the franchise out.....as for Singer..he was an okay director..but the layer cake guy seems like he could be better. hopefully if Xmen 3 does good...4 and 5 will be made back to back and come out a year apart how cool would that be?

DarthLazious
I agree with Mainstream

Mainstream
with everything?

Arcane
pretty much stick out tongue, tho i have different opinions of the main topics in teh next movies

Mainstream
I really think by Xmen 4 (if it gets made) they should focus on just 6 or 7 main xmen and in the following movie focus on 6 or 7 others....or something to that effect. like Forge and Beast are smart you could have them on different teams...Rogue and Colussous are strong have them on different team...have Scott lead a team...have Storm lead a team. have Jean on a team have Psylocke on a team..both Telepathic...keep the teams even in terms of powers and abilities.

Clovie
i wanna it to continue till remy will kick boby's ass flirt1

niteshade
as much as ide like to se 20 x-men movies made there more than likly only be the 3. as for wolvy well there is talk of it going into tv insted of a movie like buffy and smallville. i think the big problem would be keeping all the same cast around look at what hapend with the batman movies 2 of them had the same batman and the rest they changed cast and it realy started to suck. not only is it a cast ishue but the movies are basted on the 3 books that where made. so all in all i dont exspect eney more after this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.