War Machine Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
WHO WOULD WIN

Blade Cutter
War Machine would just blow him up this isn't a match.

Fieldy69
unless wolverine can learn to fly (which someday he probably will) he has no chance

King KAM
Originally posted by Fieldy69
unless wolverine can learn to fly (which someday he probably will) he has no chance you must not have read the new Wolverine....He can fly....at warp speeds....

King_Mungi
Originally posted by King KAM
you must not have read the new Wolverine....He can fly....at warp speeds....

Don't forget his Hulk-buster suit.

King KAM
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Don't forget his Hulk-buster suit. nah dude, he doesnt use it anymore, in uncanny wolverine, it gets broken by mindless hulk, but wolverine than, becomes stronger than the suit itself because, he finds out his body can harness more power cosmic than thanos.

King_Mungi
nah dude, he doesnt use it anymore, in uncanny wolverine, it gets broken by mindless hulk, but wolverine than, becomes stronger than the suit itself because, he finds out his body can harness more power cosmic than thanos.

Oh that's right, isn't that the same arc he takes on Eternity and stabs him right? and he finds out Death has a crush on him?

King KAM
Oh that's right, isn't that the same arc he takes on Eternity and stabs him right? and he finds out Death has a crush on him? yup, who kknow that wolverine was the "chosen one" and could cut through cosmic beings like a flame sword through warm butter, oh and the sex scene with him and death(humanoid ofcourse) was HOT!, that guy is hung like a horse...and death has no gag reflexes...

King_Mungi
yup, who kknow that wolverine was the "chosen one" and could cut through cosmic beings like a flame sword through warm butter, oh and the sex scene with him and death(humanoid ofcourse) was HOT!, that guy is hung like a horse...and death has no gag reflexes...

That was pre-retcon, he made Death gag in the recent Wolverine mini entitled, "Let's face it...I run Marvel".

King KAM
That was pre-retcon, he made Death gag in the recent Wolverine mini entitled, "Let's face it...I run Marvel". oh yeah........but hey, he does run marvel, and as much as i would love to hate him, his new comic is BAD A'SS!

Sixth_Winged
1. Warmachine flies
2. Warmachine launches cavity-search and infiltrate homing missiles.
3. Missile blows from within Logan's booty.

The only place Warmachine could lose to Logan is MvC or probably 2 depending on the player.

GODSCRIBE
lol@stabbing eternity.

Dmx777
*BUMP* War-machine easily wins...

TheKahn
http://www.advancediron.com/armory/warmachine.php

Wolverine doesn't stand a chance

Murda Mase
Wolverine gonna rip that shit up yo....

All these matches seem so one sided.

I'm still waiting for Batman vs Galactus.....

zachrivard
wolverine is gonna get killed

GODSCRIBE
this thread disgusts me. wolverine is nothing to rhodes.

Da Shell Bullet

I guess you have'nt read the new wolverine comic **** Marvel I'm Wolvie#123 wear he gets the power of The One Above All after stabbing Eternity and absorbing his powers killing Galactus, Lord Chaos & Master Order, The In Betweener, Death, Thanos, Darkseid, Silver Surfer, Superman, Mega-Man, Redman and Method Man and this is all after he became the president of the United Universes and Alternate Realities and had sex with every super model from all realities.

laughing

Ex11B
Unreal...lol

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Da Shell Bullet

I guess you have'nt read the new wolverine comic **** Marvel I'm Wolvie#123 wear he gets the power of The One Above All after stabbing Eternity and absorbing his powers killing Galactus, Lord Chaos & Master Order, The In Betweener, Death, Thanos, Darkseid, Silver Surfer, Superman, Mega-Man, Redman and Method Man and this is all after he became the president of the United Universes and Alternate Realities and had sex with every super model from all realities.

laughing

Geez man, I can't believe you forget him becoming pope. stick out tongue

Dmx777
Is war-machine evil? Dosen't he try to kill iron-man or was he desind to kill iron -man? i can't memebr...

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Dmx777
Is war-machine evil? Dosen't he try to kill iron-man or was he desind to kill iron -man? i can't memebr...

Neither. He was ironman 2 at some period of time temporarily replacing tony and then tony gave him his own set of armor. He's ironman's buddy.

Black Adam
he's a good Guy.

Dmx777
hE IS? huh i dunno who i was confusing him with maybe iron-monger...

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Dmx777
hE IS? huh i dunno who i was confusing him with maybe iron-monger...

Perhaps your confusing him with either the crimson dynamo or Titanium man.

Dmx777
yea... i guesse

blind faith
War Machine...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.