Sabertooth Vs Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ALL OUT BEAST MATCH

Blade Cutter
This is stuped Wendigo judt would eat him this isn't even a match.

BENITO
wendigo

Linkalicious
Sabertooth in the long run.

Adamantium skeleton and claws do wonders....ask Wolverine.

Though I think the fight would be quite considerably more difficult than what was presented in Sabretooth #4

dawsey28
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
This is stuped

Oh the irony.

(Nah just messing with you Blade cutter.)

Tough call. I would go with Sabretooth. for no other reason than he is one of my favorites.

Blade Cutter
You need to say if Saber Tooth has adamantium or not because it make big difference.But I still think that Wendigo would win.Even if Saber Tooth kills him he'll just come back for more.dawsey28 that Fanboyisom and thats not tolerated here.

jinzin
did you guys even see sabretooth: open season.......he turned wendi into a throw rug.........wolverine takes it to wendigo all the time....sabretooth is practically wolverine's superior in every way except fighting ability......he'll waste wendi for sure...

juggernaut74
Sasquatch was taking it to Sabretooth before he fell into the trap he had set for Wendigo.

dawsey28
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
.dawsey28 that Fanboyisom and thats not tolerated here.

Dude.

I know that.

I have posted in other threads.

I'm not taking it any further than one post.

I'm not arguing post after post that 'Tooth will win.

There is a difference btwn openly admitting you are a fan

and

hiding behind fanboyism and continuing to argue.

WOLVERINEFAN
sabretooth will KO SASQUACH. he wont kill him though

Darth Trinew
wat in the...

jinzin
ummmm this isn't a sasquatch vs. sabretooth thread
sad

and didn't wendi almost kill him anyways......i mean I know he got the drop on him but still...he didn't get in one offensive move....

juggernaut74
If I remember right Wendigo hit him from behind.

Not really fair fight to begin with.

BENITO
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Sabertooth in the long run.

Adamantium skeleton and claws do wonders....ask Wolverine.

Though I think the fight would be quite considerably more difficult than what was presented in Sabretooth #4

Sabretooth only has adamantium nails

WOLVERINEFAN
ya, that can cut through anything because of his strength......creed will eat the wendigo

Darth Trinew
Wendigo beats the Hulk, exactly how is Sabretooth gonna beet him

WOLVERINEFAN
wolverine has beaten the hulk..in fact, he almost killed jim wen he was the hoseman DEATH. sabretooth is stronger than wolverine

X-Logan
Sabretooth with adamantium could win,without it he has no chance.

jinzin
without it, he went toe to toe with mrs. marvel (class 50) in a SLUGFEST.........and he was winning.......

His entire skeleton is adamantium not just his nails....

Wickerman
Originally posted by jinzin
without it, he went toe to toe with mrs. marvel (class 50) in a SLUGFEST.........and he was winning.......

His entire skeleton is adamantium not just his nails....

depends which Sabertooth you're talkin' bout. If it's the one that got his adamantium pulled out of him to be put into Wolverine by Apoc so that WOlverine would become Death, then he doesn't. I think that's AoA though. Still, given his strength and experience, i'd give this to Sabertooth although it;s a long tireing fight.

~wickerman~

jinzin
ummmm current sabretooth....the one that appeared in the weapon x series and in sabretooth: open season......CURRENT.....

Blade Cutter
Like I said it dupion's on which Saber-Tooth where talking about.It seems like classic Saber-Tooth because he just said Saber-Tooth he was not pacific.Wolverine can beat him because he's smaller and faster.I just don't thank Creed has what it take.But Saber-Tooth can take Wolverine any day of the week.

jinzin
but sabretooth is admittedly faster than wolvie...

Blade Cutter
Yes in sprinting not in moving or agility.

Cosmic Cube
Wendigo will kill Sabertooth.

jinzin
yes he is.....wolverine's even stated so on a couple occasions.......in uncanny 214 logan and creed go toe to toe they both engage in a blinding display of speed and agility.....but sabretooth's the only one who gets a hit in...aside from that....when wolverine takes out wendigo.....he does it using brute force...slamming head on into him then clawing away untill he's unconcious.....the only speed and agility he uses are for making the first contact....after that it's all claw swipes.....

Blade Cutter
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Wendigo will kill Sabertooth. Thank you.But your wrong Wendigo will eat Saber-Tooth.

Cosmic Cube
Wouldn't he kill him first? It would suck to get eaten before you're dead. Wendigo must have some sort of sympathy.

Blade Cutter
No Wendigo is a evil spirit and when he dies hes spirit go's to some one else.My point is he doesn't have a concise he eats thats all.But Wolverine killed he ones and now he has a grunge ageist him.But still doesn't remember him but thirst for some Wolvy.

jinzin
reclarify please...

Blade Cutter
reclarify please... No!!!

jinzin
okay....leave it all confuseing as hell what do I care? lol

jinzin
okay......wolverine's sabretooths physical inferior...but......

jinzin

jinzin
and......

jinzin
and.....

jinzin
and then there's the tooth vs. wendi fight itself....

jinzin

jinzin

jinzin
and the conclussion.......

jinzin
now...what part of those multiple ass whoopins....exactly.....would lead you guys to believe that wendi's gonna kill sabes....much less beat him?

Cosmic Cube
Perhaps the fact that he's a hundred times stronger, more durable, more regenerative, and utterly animalistic than Sabertooth is?

jinzin
nope.......if it was that simple.....woulvie wouldn't have beat him.....wolvie wouldn't beat hulk either...and sabretooth wouldn't have beat him.....

Cosmic Cube
and the conclussion.......

Wow. Nix that, Wendigo sucks. Sabertooth wins.

jinzin
lol....are you serious or was that sarcasm at it's best?

Cosmic Cube
No, I'm serious. He's wearing Wendigo's skin for Christ's sake. Unless there was some MAJOR plot hole, Sabertooth simply tore Wendy to shreds.

jinzin
that's what i've been trying to tell these people for months....it's like words alone don't help them to understand...so I finally busted down and showed the damn pics...

Blade Cutter
You got me there.But thats more bad writing like Batz beating Hulk bad writing.It look like Wendigo just stood there and took it like a bitcht. From th pic you posted Wendigo didn't throw a punch or any thing.But then again bad writing.Like I said if Wendigo dies he'll just come back and eat him.

jinzin
it clearly shows wendi and sabretooth are clawing and biting the shit out of eachother on the way to the bottom of the ocean....it's just that wendi's getting the worst of it....

Blade Cutter
Die come back and eat.

jinzin
was that an analogy? more like die come back and die........

Blade Cutter
EAT!!!! SABER-TOOTH FOOD!WENDIGO EAT FOOD!!

jinzin
sabretooth: "ohhh food huh? EAT THIS UGLY!"

Blade Cutter
Sorry about that I was speaking in Hulk.but still WENDIGO EAT!!!!!

jinzin
actually wendi's language capabilities are usually pretty limited....mostly just to: WENDIGO!

Blade Cutter
I wasn't speaking Wendigo I said I was speaking Hulk!I know can only say Wendigo.WENDIGO EAT PUNY SABY-TOOTH WENDIGO EAT NOW!!!!Thats Hulknese OK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.