Video Game Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Camo Di Mass
I've got a question for those who already played the Revenge Of The Sith Video Game . Is there a possibility to skip movie footage ? I wanted to buy the game after the movie but I can't stop myself . Yet still I don't want to see movie footage ...So can you quickly skip it ?

SithSpy
yeah you should be able to just hit anybutton and skip it, however if you dont wanna be spoiled playing the game itself will spoil you a bit, also just FYI, there is a video game thread around here somewhere

archive monitor
have you tried opening and closing the drive. this works for ps2 only

Camo Di Mass
Yeah , I think I'm already spoiled pretty much ...but I guess for example The Jedi Temple Slaughter will be much different for the one in the game ...You know , more characters to kill , it's longer and stuff like that ... so If I know most of the spoilers about the action I don't think I would ruin anything ...

SithSpy
yeah im fully spoiled and i noticed that alot of the game stuff is alot different than the movies supposed to be, but yeah on xbox with the exception of the first time you play the game(you have to watch the opening scene) you should be able to skip all videos and animatics by hitting any button

LandoSpeeder2
Here's the video game thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t330614.html

SithSpy
thx lando, i wanted to put that up but couldnt find it.

Ken Kenobi
Thanks for finding that thread
Lando. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.