Onslaught movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magee
I dont know about anyone else but i sure would love to see an onslaught movie. All those heros in one movie it would kick major ass. Maybe two of them one showing what happened to xavier, wiping magnetos mind, psylock being killed etc. And the other showing most of the action.
This will probably never happen though and if it did it would most likely be 10 yrs from now or something
What do u all think?? wink

SuperNova
Holy shit... Thats a very very very interesting concept that I dont think anyone has actually considered sidered before. THAT WOULD ROCK to see a super villain, as the main focus of attention.
BUT the only reason why this movie wont happen, is exactly what you said would be cool, ALL the super hero dudes. It would cost way to much to produce a movie with spider-man, and xavier, and the hulk and the avengers, and X-men in it, and it would have to be in like two parts, because itd take at least 3 hours to tell it all in even minor detail.
But yea, to see onsluaght in a movie, with the avengers and X-men and hulk and spidey and everyone, that would KICK ass!

Spawnie
I don't think they would tell the story right. They would probably end up making an adapted story ofor film and u would say it sux. Every hero that has a great story, has been destroyed this way.

Magee
Well it might not be a perfect movie like any other comic book movie thats been released but it would be one of the best comic book movies of all time!!
At least supernova is enthusiastic stick out tongue

ScarletSpider
How about a mini-series or trilogy instead. It would allow for more time, devoting a specific episode to different aspects of the story.

1) Xavier wiping Magneto's mind, going insane, Juggernaut and Phoenix in X-Men's basement finding out who Onlsaught is, etc.

2) Onslaught rising to power, the first wave of destruction and the assembling of heroes

3) Fighting, scrounging for equipment, Franklin Richards being abducted, and the Onslaught Impact, like Wolverine putting out fires, Spider-Man encountering sentinels etc.

4) Big offensive, heroes get smacked down, Hulk gets seperated from Banner, more stuff

5) Thor and the rest plunge into Onslaught and defeat him

It's been awhile since I read the Onslaught stuff, and I don't have most of my Onslaught comics anymore, :'(. So i might have some of this stuff wrong, forgive me in that case. And in that light, does anyone know where I could find some TPB that deal with it? If they're still available.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.