Karate Kid vs. the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss. stick out tongue

dawsey28
Oh come on we all know The karate kid wins if he gets prep-time. stick out tongue

Xplosive
smokin'

Superherovandal
so true I mean look at what Doom, Richards, and Bats can do.

chilled monkey
Is Mr Miyagi involved?

(Yes I know you mean the DC Karate Kid, sorry, just kidding.)

I agree with the previous posters.

spidermonkey
There's a DC karate Kid? I thought he was talking about the movie one.

Hulk wins.

savagerampage
Hulk is no match for wax on, wax off, up, downnnnnnnnnnnnnn

small circle, big circle

skizo
karate kid wins if all dat sh*t about him is true

long pig
It's true, the dude is a beast.

But I dunno if he could take down the Hulk.
Unless he used some type of one touch kill move like he's had to do before.
I dunno, he is tough but this is the Hulk.

Apolloknight
bump

*runs and hides*

manorastroman
remember that despicable comic where batman batkicked the batcrap out of hulk?

that's sort of how this would go.

KK 9/10

The Fake Macoy
KK only wins 9/10? He's taken on Daxamites and Kryptonians many times before, I say he'll win this 10/10. I mean, he's a walking plot device. He's going to destroy Hulk.

bigbran
judo chop.

Whittdawg92
Hulk really SHOULD whoop his ass, but i'm rooting for KK.

juggernaut66666
YOKO GERI KEKOMI!!!!!!!!!! for the win

Broly92
Chuck Norris owns DC's Karate Kid
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8624/f8f9a9b1a5b3e3a47eeb915d4089d9b9un2.jpg

Grimm22
Considering that KK beat guys like Pre-Crisis Supes in h2h, Hulk has absolutley no chance here no

bigbran
Originally posted by Grimm22
Considering that KK beat guys like Pre-Crisis Supes in h2h, Hulk has absolutley no chance here no HULK IS DE STRANGEST ONE DER IZ!!!!111 N0 0NE C@N B3@T H1M 1N H2H!!!!!111
N0 0NE!!!

Grimm22
Originally posted by bigbran
HULK IS DE STRANGEST ONE DER IZ!!!!111 N0 0NE C@N B3@T H1M 1N H2H!!!!!111
N0 0NE!!!

Except Noris cool

Broly92
Originally posted by Grimm22
Except Noris cool
Indeed

Inhuman
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1473/chuckpwned7ia1vf.gif

cool

Broly92
Karate Kid owned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bs5CfDPsw0 rolling on floor laughing

JohnnyDo3
who will win idiot or moron?

Whittdawg92
nice one, inhuman.

endrict
one crane kick and its all over for the big guy.

Lord Rock
Who wins?

Lord Rock
I think Hulk wins

illadelph12
Can KK use his flight suit during the fight?

Lord Rock
Nope

bigbran
Originally posted by illadelph12
Can KK use his flight suit during the fight? Yes.

guy222
Originally posted by Lord Rock
Who wins?

I admit to being silly and quirky. Even I know, who wins smile

Lord Rock
WHO WINS?? WHAT ABOUT ANSWERING??

guy222
Originally posted by Lord Rock
WHO WINS?? WHAT ABOUT ANSWERING??

Caps don't bother me

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by guy222
Caps don't bother me

laughing
Guy222 owns Judge.

Redatom65
Caps don't bother me

laughing

Hulk rules all
I heard of What If comics. Is this a WTF comic? The Hulk would drop kick KK right through Pluto. Now if if was KK vs Thor, I would say slight lean to KK KOing the glass jawed Asgardian. Pity.

Redatom65
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
i don't have any comic rep.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Is this Ralph Macchio or Hilary Swank fighting The Hulk?

jasonk3
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
laughing
Guy222 owns Judge.

laughing Happy Dance Go guy 222

guy222
Originally posted by jasonk3

I don't know why ppl feel the need to disrespect me. That nonsense doesn't bother me. I know who wins. All I said. We all know the rules regarding caps.

guy222
Originally posted by jasonk3

Have a great weekend. I be back later smile

Tassadar
Hulk stomps him effortlessly.

Lord Rock
guy can really be tough when things gets serious...
behind the calm mask, he is a beast

guy, i respect you

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tassadar
Hulk stomps him effortlessly.

KK hits a pressure point that only the Hulk has.

Hulk explodes.

Lord Rock
Break Pointsmile

Joey Stacks
Hulk.

Tassadar
I heard of What If comics. Is this a WTF comic? The Hulk would drop kick KK right through Pluto. Now if if was KK vs Thor, I would say slight lean to KK KOing the glass jawed Asgardian. Pity.

Wow. You just made my ignore list.

Redatom65
a well placed user tassador yes

Faceman
I heard of What If comics. Is this a WTF comic? The Hulk would drop kick KK right through Pluto. Now if if was KK vs Thor, I would say slight lean to KK KOing the glass jawed Asgardian. Pity. What the f**k?

bigbran
I don't know why ppl feel the need to disrespect me. That nonsense doesn't bother me. I know who wins. All I said. We all know the rules regarding caps. They were disrespecting Judge, not you.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
KK hits a pressure point that only the Hulk has.

Hulk explodes.

I laughed pretty hard after reading this.

jasonk3
I don't know why ppl feel the need to disrespect me. That nonsense doesn't bother me. I know who wins. All I said. We all know the rules regarding caps.

I respect you Guy222 and I'm sure every one else on the forums does too. Go LT smile

Redatom65
guy's among th nicest chaps on this here forum. I'm sure everyone acknowledges that

Faceman
Originally posted by Redatom65
guy's among th nicest chaps on this here forum. I'm sure everyone acknowledges that thumb up

jasonk3
Originally posted by Redatom65
guy's among th nicest chaps on this here forum. I'm sure everyone acknowledges that

Hey Redatom...X-meat back in that superman vs Beta ray bill/Thor...thread..and his latest comment " thunder THUNDERCLAP HOOO!!!...shall we Award him now or later? laughing

Redatom65
yep i replied to him. I gave you the "award" aand it's in good hands, use it when you want too yes

respect_cyclops
who wins karate kid or hulk? before you say i am nutts... karate kid is the one that was able to hurt superman and superboy due to the fact that his hits are super human strong plus he knows all lethal spots in the body and he is very fast and agile fighter... i say if wolverine is able to land a lot of cuts on hulk then karate kid who is much more skilled would land a hell lot of lethal super human hits on hulk

Endrict Nuul
Your nuts, I'm saying it anways and Hulk stomps. Also KK didnt hurt Supes. He managed to fight Superboy for a short time than lost because Superboy had enough.

The Great Galen
Hulk cant tag KK, KK has KO'ed PC daximites.....

allen4
Curbstomp,hulk beat this guy.......and wolverine is not able to cut hULK,is a bad writing.......just read the first fight Hulk,wolverine,wendigo (Incredible Hulk Vol 1 #181
November, 1974),in origins wolverine has never able,to make a scratch to Hulk Skins.........

BruceSkywalker
Hulk ftw.

Johnny Deluxe
Hulk claps. KK dies.

DeathKap
Hulk ftw.

fangirl101
KK

Badabing
Been done. Merging soon.....

TheBadguy
Hulk of course.

Originally posted by Badabing
Been done. Merging soon.....

Just saw your comment in that closed thread, in short FU

Badabing
Originally posted by TheBadguy
Hulk of course.

Just saw your comment in that closed thread, in short FU I still have no clue who you are or why you're causing a problem. If you have something on your mind then take it to a PM please. Otherwise it will be a warning. Thanks. smile1

TheBadguy
Same here just thought I'd reply to whatever had your panties bunched up.

fangirl101

Bunched up panties are no joke. All kinds of ye... Never mind. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Leave Bada alone. He's cute.

Endrict Nuul

Call him fat instead of saying FU...hehehehehe

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by fangirl101
Bunched up panties are no joke. All kinds of ye... Never mind. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Leave Bada alone. He's cute.

EWWWW..... sick sick

Badabing
Same here just thought I'd reply to whatever had your panties bunched up. Warned for spamming. Thanks.

vansonbee
Leave Bada alone. He's cute. Hopefully this comment doesn't give you special privileges.

homer mwahlong pinkcuffs

HULK Wins 10/10

Endrict Nuul
laughing

Badabing
Originally posted by vansonbee
Hopefully this comment doesn't give you special privileges.

homer mwahlong pinkcuffs

HULK Wins 10/10 eek! laughing out loud

The Great Galen
KK ftw.

ultimatethor
Hulk for d easy win

Xplosive
Only being who is far below Hulk powers and is still definitely capable of defeating him is Chuck Norris.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Xplosive
Only being who is far below Hulk powers and is still definitely capable of defeating him is Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris always wins, he that powerful in comics, cartoon series, and live action series, movie, commercials. blah

Only person that can touch Chuck Norris is superman
Superman can touch Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris use Superman comics to wipe off his rear*

The Great Galen
KK 8/10

Bentley

Man not knowing the rules about caps makes me feel like a newb.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

guy222
hulk

cloud102
You're a fool if you think Hulk wins. I'm going with a being who has gone toe to toe with Pre-crisis Kryptonians and Daxamites. Who has tagged super-speedsters and who can stop an earthquake in it's tracks with a simple kick

Val ftw.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by cloud102
You're a fool if you think Hulk wins. I'm going with a being who has gone toe to toe with Pre-crisis Kryptonians and Daxamites. Who has tagged super-speedsters and who can stop an earthquake in it's tracks with a simple kick

Val ftw.

Now you're flamming.......laughing He fought them for a short time but once trying, their are out of his league. Any Kryptonian would out match him.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Great Galen
KK 8/10

Endrict Nuul
BTW this is not PC KK its current version by default rules, unless stated by OP. KK doesnt have the crazy speed anymore and Hulk has tag speedsters before.

Hulk stomps here.

Scuzz2.0
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul

Hulk stomps here.

agreed

fangirl101
BTW this is not PC KK its current version by default rules, unless stated by OP. KK doesnt have the crazy speed anymore and Hulk has tag speedsters before.

Hulk stomps here.
The Current KK chopped thru Prometheum walls. Sorry, He breaks Hulks Head in to.

Endrict Nuul
The Current KK chopped thru Prometheum walls. Sorry, He breaks Hulks Head in to. Prometheum is not a durable as AD. Hulk could break down a Prometheum wall also.

fangirl101
Prometheum is not a durable as AD. Hulk could break down a Prometheum wall also.
Prometheum is like 2ndary AD. And The point is is that KK is a human. Who's far faster than Hulk and more skilled. And yes, Precrisis KK and current KK are one and the same. Please pay attention to DC.

Endrict Nuul
And yes, Precrisis KK and current KK are one and the same.

roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

fangirl101
roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing
I guess you hadn't noticed Legion of three worlds. Or JLA/JSA crossover with the Precrisis Legion. Or Superman having been part of the legion in his child hood again. That only happened Precrisis. Um yeah. Soo... how bout the weather.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.