General Grievious and his body guard FREAKY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
Look at this....A ordinary picture of GG...

http://img190.echo.cx/img190/9316/gg0gb.jpg

and then look at the one below here.
....After adding a 'chrome' effect to the pic of GG, I get this.....A PIC OF HIS BODYGUARD!shock
It freaked me out..

keYa
some subliminal effect
hopeless guy ...

Smodden
I circled it in red here...

jjwil76
can i have some of your drugs? it is friday afterall.

Bubbapilot
I'll have a little of whatever he's drinkin'!

Smodden
People....I'm not crazy....LOOK at the pics...It's General, and then his body guard....

Lucas did that on purpose to confuse us...but it MUST mean something...It can't be coincidence...I know it...

PVS
What the f**k?

are you one of those people that pray to and worship that grilled cheese sandwich that has a burn mark shaped like the virgin mary? stick out tongue

DCLXVI
Smod, leave before they decide to guillotine you! stick out tongue

Bubbapilot
Dude, we're just giving you a hard time. I actually saw it when you first posted, but you got to admit. It is a bit of a stretch. Kinda cool though.

....Still waiting to find out what you're drinkin', it is almost beer-thirty....

lucasfilm
this is almost worse than the whole idea of all the characters in the teaser poster.... dude.. you need to get off the computer, eat some real food, get out of the house, breathe some fresh air, and get a life!!

jjwil76
Originally posted by lucasfilm
this is almost worse than the whole idea of all the characters in the teaser poster.... dude.. you need to get off the computer, eat some real food, get out of the house, breathe some fresh air, and get a life!!

yes...get out of the house...and gimme a pull off that sweet shit you're smokin! Happy Dance

star22
Okay, sorry, but I just don't see it.

PVS
Originally posted by star22
Okay, sorry, but I just don't see it.

consider yourself fortunate messed

OB1-adobe
Smodden and his drug induced threads WEIRD!

palpy_666
I think this is very intriguing. I believe you, Smodden.

gentmax
Yeah, and if you play 'Stairway to Heaven' backwards, you get some cool phrases, too. big grin

whitewookie
reminds me of when the poster came out with Anikans cape as the helmet and fan boys AROUND THE WORLD claimed they saw at least 12 different characters in it! Its like horoscopes, look hard enough for the clues and u can apply it to anything wink

Prod
LOL...that's cool...I see it big grin

Insomnia
What? I see the baby jesus, but no guard...

You guys are insane.

whitewookie
Originally posted by Insomnia
What? I see the baby jesus, but no guard...

You guys are insane.

Our lord manifests himself in mysterious ways no expression

Mist
holy wowsers..that IS coolcool

Smodden
Originally posted by DCLXVI
Smod, leave before they decide to guillotine you! stick out tongue

Jeez, I know....I'm just a little hobbit from the LOTR forum...coming here to celebrate the greater good with the fans of battles set in a different kind of metaphorical cosmos where good and evil battle for supremacy...

-I thought it was cool anyway....but yeah, it was wwwaaaay more freakyer at 1:00 in the morning after I'd been manipulating pics for hours...messed

JediStang
Ok, you're on something, so first pass it.

But that's pretty wierd...

I live near Chicago and under an overpass, salt and water formed an image that some dude thought was the Virgin Mary. Hundreds of people flocked to it, Some guy just took a paintbrush and a toothbrush and did it...Idiot..

No, really cool job Smodden

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by gentmax
Yeah, and if you play 'Stairway to Heaven' backwards, you get some cool phrases, too. big grin

I did that yesterday.

It says stuff about Marijuana and 666...stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.