Revan/Malak v.s. NJO Luke/ROTS Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jackstain
eh, eh??

nolan lepaz
Revan and Malak will destroy those two jimbroni's and make Luke's left arm look like his right. Until the exile cames in and destroys the four of them with a single stroke. And throws all the B1tches from NJO into one pile where they belong.pilewhip

Fishy
NJO..

Revan imo outmatches Sidious and i'm not sure about him VS Luke, but Malak won't stand against Luke... He will fall, meaning that Revan even if he defeats Sidious will still have to fight NJO Luke who just had a less dangerous fight and who will be more fit at this time...

Also NJO Luke can probably take care of Malak before Revan takes care of Sidious meaning two against one, meaning Revan dies...

nolan lepaz
Oh my God has Fishy actually said revan dies. This is truly a magical moment in my life. I filled with Joy I'm getting a Hieneken. big grin

Darth_Janus
Well, it's a pretty much overmatched thread. How's this?

Maul and Sidious and NJO Luke versus a very pissed off and hungry Nihilus.

nolan lepaz
NIHILUS Would feed on all three of them nothing can quench his hunger. He would have made a three course meal out of them.

jackstain
Sidious could barely beat Revan, and totally destroy Malak.

NJO Luke would eat all three of them for breakfast.

so i believe u know my answer.

Darth_Nefarus
NJO Luke and ROTS Sidious will win, but even if they both survived they would fight afterward.

Kun-ni Habeo
NJO Luke and ROTS Sidious wuld win

Darth_Glentract
Luke and Sids win.

Lord_Windu
Luke and Sids.

Naga Sadow
i hate this thread

Darth_Nefarus
I do too, how the hell would Luke ever wish to help Sidious?

Darth_Janus
Well, it's a bad pairing. At least Revan and Malak worked together. NJO Luke would never pair blades with Sidious. But, for the sake of Revan losing, Jack made this thread. After all, it would take both of these heavyweights to pwn Revan, and Sidious would likely die in the attempt.

Wanderer259
Actually, if you want to get into that, then Luke and Sidious would begin fighting immediately. If we're talking Darth Revan (which I'd assume since he and Malak are on the same team), then the three Sith would probably gang up on Luke; not even NJO Luke, from all I've heard of him, could withstand that. With Luke gone, Revan and Malak go against Sids and Sid won't be able to stand against that.

So if we're going to get technical about it, Revan/Malak could win this.
If not, then Luke and Sids. Malak is the weak link. Give Revan someone like Yoda and that'll make this one of those planet destroying fights.

Kun-ni Habeo
well these threads aren't supposed to be logical(i mean in pairing)
luke and sids are 2 strong mofo s

Darth_Janus
Alright then... Allow me to make a nonlogical versus thread.

Kun-ni Habeo
go ahead

Fishy
Don't we have enough of those already?

Kun-ni Habeo
lol

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by nolan lepaz
Oh my God has Fishy actually said revan dies. This is truly a magical moment in my life. I filled with Joy I'm getting a Hieneken. big grin
heineken

jackstain
are you ca-razy?

NJO Luke owns revan, and sidious owns malak.....or....sidious and revan fight and fight...then once NJO Luke owns malak within seconds, they double team revan....either way, they win!

Kun-ni Habeo
yes ,,they're better

Darth Trytavius
What hell is NJO?

Kun-ni Habeo
new jedi order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.