How do you top the train scene???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doc Ock
Spider-Man battling Doc Ock on the train and then having to save the train after Ock sped it up and destroyed the brakes was the most awesome hero/villain sequence ever.

How will they top that in Spider-Man 3??? What can they do that will be equally thrilling between hero and villain and put so many peoples lives in danger like the folks on the train that Spidey has to save??

Can they top it???

Lets hear your suggestions.

And btw Paola please don't close a genuine topic just because some posters were posting bad language.Remove them not the thread.

We had some really good ideas going in the last thread.Good discussion happening.

It was very unfair to close it because one or two people were misbehaving.Punish them not us.

So everybody keep the language clean and play nice.

Next Venom_girl
Gotta find a nice crowded area full of innocent bystanders. How about a supervillain shows up in the city streets during Rush Hour?

Here's hoping for a Spidey and Venom v. Carnage in a later movie!
What about Central Park? I'd love to see that scene from Max Carnage transcribed to the big screen where he's just offing people in Central Park. There was that couple in the car he rips the top off:
"Locked doors, closed windows. Hey man, it's convertable weather! Live a little! Okay very little..."
Sadly, I doubt the board would let them get away with Carnage... Then again they did have the tenticle scene ripping up the doctors in 2...

Hey, you think Doc Ock will return in a later movie? Man, that would rock! evil face

The Ones
WOW WOW WOW!!!?!?!?! I THOUGHT THIS THREAD HAD 3-4 PAGES?!?!?

Spiderman_RJ
wow, i think it was my fault the other thread wsa closed, my bad, sorry ock........and by the way , why she called me mr parker?????
u could just used the **** instead of closing the thread dear paola;.... embarrasment

VeNoIIvII
I think the ultimate scene (If Venom was the villian) would be both Peter Parker and Eddie Brock on the same plane together, and about 20 minutes or so before the plane is landed (so the plane will be lower) Venom (brock) starts terrorizing and thrownign people off, and makeing the speed of the plane greater as its headed towards ground, then both spider and venom fight outside and inside of the plane throwing eachother off then having to get back in by using there webs. ...dotn know how it would end but that would be the ULTIMATE i think......having so many peopels lifes at stake, and havign someoen stranger and faster than you all over you on a big passanger plane fighting all over it....How would it end..!!!! oh boy im startign to get excited already....LOL laughing laughing laughing

Next Venom_girl
Naw, Venom is an abnormal "supervillain" in that he' concerned with innocent lives. That's why he tries to ambush Spidey alone. evil face

VeNoIIvII
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Naw, Venom is an abnormal "supervillain" in that he' concerned with innocent lives. That's why he tries to ambush Spidey alone. evil face

Venom concerned about innocent lives??? laughing laughing laughing
Sorry but thats one of the funniest things ive herd in a while... laughing laughing

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl

Hey, you think Doc Ock will return in a later movie? Man, that would rock! evil face

Oh yes he'll be back.I have the proof he's not dead if anyone is interested in seeing it.

It's ok RJ.Yeah the Mr Parker thing was wierd confused

Ok action scenes.I think Empire state would be great.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
Venom concerned about innocent lives??? laughing laughing laughing
Sorry but thats one of the funniest things ive herd in a while... laughing laughing Dude, read Amazing #s 315-17! He says "Innocent death is always unpleasant" not to mention Lethal Protector and all the Venom minis. He's always had his own twisted code of honor. In the Ultimate version Pete asks him if he thinks his parents were murdered, if he thinks someone brought down an entire plane of people for the sake of their parents. Eddie "can't even imagine something as horrible as that." He's always been concerned about collateral damage but in the beginning he was MORE concerned about his vengeance against Spider-man and "sacrifices must be made".

Ooh! I'm interested! cool

Maybe it was a deleted post? confused

Cool.
What other NY landmarks haven't been destroyed yet?
Hmmm could do the subway system for a Lizard or Venom confrontation, though that would be a lot like the train scene....
confused

Doc Ock
http://www.nicklogic.com/batbrain2.jpg

Ok folks read the last question in the interview and you will see Ock is ANYTHING but dead big grin

And yes famous landmarks with lost of innocent civilians that can be hurt is PERFECT for a battle evil face

Next Venom_girl
Awesome!

dubefan
ock im sorry but i dont agree with you on the best hero villian action scene the best hero vilian action scene is the boat chase and end fight in face off bar none im sorry but this was done without the aide of cg effects which amkes it far more superb i know u got a spot in your heart for doc ock but face off's scene was better

Spider-Man battling Doc Ock on the train and then having to save the train after Ock sped it up and destroyed the brakes was the most awesome hero/villain sequence ever.

How will they top that in Spider-Man 3??? What can they do that will be equally thrilling between hero and villain and put so many peoples lives in danger like the folks on the train that Spidey has to save??
(ocks quote)

Can they top it???

Lets hear your suggestions.

And btw Paola please don't close a genuine topic just because some posters were posting bad language.Remove them not the thread.

We had some really good ideas going in the last thread.Good discussion happening.

It was very unfair to close it because one or two people were misbehaving.Punish them not us.

So everybody keep the language clean and play nice.

Doc Ock
dube that doesn't count.

Face off is not a superhero movie wink

Spideys Sister
Something moving, out of control, and full of innocent people catches peoples attentions...taking off your mask isnt an eye catcher...having doc ock kiddnap you in front of everyone.... eek! laughing laughing

dubefan
wel if you wanna talk just super heros then ill have to think i thought it was merely movie scenes in general

Doc Ock
I don't know what you mean.

Spideys Sister
Im saying for the next movie for the guys to make it better

dubefan
ock i meant that il have to think about a better super hero fight scene, i thought you emant any movie fight scene in general

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Im saying for the next movie for the guys to make it better

I wasn't talking to you dear wink

dubefan
wel clearly they have to make every movie better or else whats the point, thanx for the input

Spiderman_RJ
even sam dont know how to top that scene, they are working hard to push the level forward......

dubefan
well it is hard to top its up there with the blade vs frost fight in blade 1 that was boss, and little cg was used during the fight o thats got my vote for contender to be better then the train scene

Doc Ock
They'll think of something.

But I'm not seeing enough suggestions people *taps foot impatiently*

dubefan
Originally posted by dubefan
well it is hard to top its up there with the blade vs frost fight in blade 1 that was boss, and little cg was used during the fight o thats got my vote for contender to be better then the train scene

well i think i found something that topped the train scene sorry ock

Doc Ock
dube stop comparing it to other movies man stick out tongue

Ok lets say he's fighting Sandman.What would be a good public place for those two to fight??

dubefan
well id make it on liberty island, that would add a very interesting atmopshere dont you think so what would be the conflict for spiderman, i mean goblin ahd the dolly full of kids, ock ahd the train ful of people, what would sandman have? ive given the stage now give me material

Next Venom_girl
So many good suggestions were in the thread that was deleted. sad
Harry in the next movie they could do the bit where he realizes MJs in the warehouse he rigged to kill both him and Pete, Pete's paralyzed so Harry has to save them both. Flying just ahead of the explosion. That would make a cool movie scene.

Doc Ock
Imagine if he was attacked by Hobgoblin and Sandman at the same time eek!

Next Venom_girl
What to dodge first, sandhammer or pumpkin bomb?

dubefan
well now thats intersting, but what would be conflicting problem, i mean save the people or stop the bad guy has been spidermans and every super heros main problem, has it not, so wehat could go wrong on liberty island to cause spidey to begin a mutil tasking procedure form hell?

dankman8188
Sandman and GG have an uneasy alliance. Both agree to kill spidey. Sandman captures MJ without GG knowing it. Fighting, a situation arises where GG can choose between saving MJ or killing spidey. Meanwhile Spidey is duking it out with Sandman, and is trying to convince GG to save MJ, before attempting to save her himself. GG tries to stop spiderman, in hopes of both killing him AND saving MJ, thus killing two birds with one stone.

Sadly, spider-man is forced to kill harry in order to save MJ, and gives up being spider-man, thus getting sandman off his back. Later in the movie he obviously returns to being spidey.

dubefan
that could totally work, and it adds the conflict of save the girl or kil the baddy good job darkman

Spiderman_RJ
well i coment sth in the other thread but no one commented about it

"coming from a close fight from the subway, where spiderman followed (undercover/not being seen) sandman who was scaping the police in the train, and a guy spot spiderman on the top odf the train spiderman make a shh with the hands, but its too late ,inside the train sandman, see the moviment and get suspicius, he get into sand, and blow the top of the train off, right, where spiderman was,
sandamnAHAAAH! u though u could fool me ,u insect?
spidey: actually,yah.....i though......u couild go easy on me........
BLAM! (hard sand hand hammer)
and tecnically spiders are not bug.s
PLAFT! (spiderman is whipled into the train door)
spider: ahwn ....man.....i just cleaned it (the suit,looking at it) this morning, now it have sand all over it. talking about cleaning (spider recovers) really should try a bath u have dust all over u!

sandman: AAAERHG! u silly joke, dont affect me!

spider dodges sandmans attacks, but he realises, the subway is too short for out manouver sandman, and civilians life are in danger,

spiderman: oh really then how i manaed to do that? (point to behind sandman)
Sandman looks back, but theres only a bunch of crouched, ppl scared....
sandaman: what the.....HEY (spiderman runs away )
he get outside, sandman is so furious with spiderman he goes outside too spiderman lead him to Madison Square Garden,where they start fighting, and spider has more room, but when sandman realises that, he goes to the street, and start lifting and trwoning cars at spidermna........
who dodges, and say
oh u like it? how about that? spider get a truck and trows, at him, but sandman turns completely at sand, and tehn get back to half, human
ahahha, im indestructible, u cant defeat me
(they keep fightin, this time spiderman is merged with sandman, trying to punch soft sand, being swallowed by, him

spiderman:this guy is for real, i cant defeat him.im gonna die.....i cant die....mj and aunt may couldnt take it, but how do i defeat someone i cant even lay my hands on?

sandman is yamering,conting advantage.......
cabroom................... sandman looks scared up,and then realeases spideman and turns into soft sand and go to the sewers, spiderman was lift 3 metes high, and fall almost inconcious in the ground....
spiderman mutering.....: what was that? a drop of rain falls on him.......he looke to his hand, wet, and the camera zoom in, and focus on spiderman googles.........."

that first part , the second, i better brawl, and obvious ending.so what do u think?

dubefan
thats nitersting

dankman8188
Originally posted by dubefan
that could totally work, and it adds the conflict of save the girl or kil the baddy good job darkman

Thanks. But it's DANKman, not DARKman.

dubefan
my bad dankman

Spideys Sister
Sandman fighting at jones, atlantic, or orchird beach would make it really hard 4 spidey to beat him

dubefan
well yes acctually it would probably be impossivle to beat him on a beach so lets keep it somewere spdey can win ok

Spideys Sister
Well we can go from the beach and find a way to get to liberty...
Any sugestions?

dubefan
hope on a boat and pause the fight haha

Spideys Sister
Jetski or something...can sandy swim!?

dubefan
isnt he like afraid of water becasue it wil trn him into mud?jetski? thats stupid

Spideys Sister
I said or something! Jeez...Im simple try to be nice I'm actually giving sugestions

dubefan
jetski is just dumb, how many people you know jetski in the hudson?

Spiderman_RJ
ignore her......maybe they do the same as batman tas, spiderman and sand are fighting on a cliff, and sandman "acidentelly" falls on the sea....eheheh

Spideys Sister
In USM they hose him down but its tempoary...
You cannot ignore me!!!!

dubefan
ya i remeber that it was raining, and and then he falls and batman tries to save him, that sounds like a good idea, jetski dear lord that was dumb, hay look a jetski on the shore of new york lets go to liberty island

Doc Ock
Grrrrr don't you guys get this thread closed on me again mad

Stay on topic please wink

dubefan
trying to but spideys sister is tossing out ridiculous ideas, so anyone else got any ideas?

Spideys Sister
You can top it by having sandman fight him on the beach then venom pops up or something and somehow get him to liberty isle

Doc Ock
Venom won't be in it.

Lets stick to scenarios with villains who actually have a decent chance to be in SM-3.

Like Sandman and Hobgoblin.

And fighting Sandman at the beach is corny and stupid.

dubefan
or venom and sandman are on liberty island already and there gonna destroy the statue along with al the tourists for some reason and spidey goes to stop em, and a big fight ensues

Spideys Sister
so we agree sandman and liberty isle?

dubefan
ya im pretty sure like a couple posts ago i introtuced a sandman liberty island scenario, but no one really cared much for it,

Spideys Sister
now every one loves it?! LOL

dubefan
yes

Spideys Sister
taking off his mask killed the scene,yes? Hopefully they wont screw this up! like this per say

dubefan
what, what is it?

Spideys Sister
An inflatable spidey!w/ a microphone.LOL

dubefan
who would make that? and abetter question is who would buy that?

Spiderman_RJ
GET TO TOPIC, stop diverging lady

dube i said i think statue of liberty sucks,,,,,,,,its not a spiderman scenario for fight........anyplace else?

Spideys Sister
Mind yours RJ because I live in NY and liberty doesn't suck!

Spiderman_RJ
shut up retardade freak ******, i said his idea for liberty suck not the monument.......what a idiot........

i refuse to coment any further to avoid closing this thread too......good lucky with her ock

Next Venom_girl
Ever consider a Spidey movie where he has to travel out of New York? i.e. Everglades, San Francisco, etc.

Doc Ock
No I think he should stay in New York.

He needs the buildings to swing on wink

NoFate007
Lol Spidey swinging on glaciers...that'd actually be kinda cool, but not for a movie. If they had done that on the TAS years ago, it would be cool to see Spider-Man in different locations.

Ming Tea!
Having Venom murder a pregnant Mary Jane or Aunt May in public would set the stage for the ultimate fight scene (I know, I know, a pathetic and cliched attempt at inducing pathos). Peter (as Spiderman should arrive mere moments after Eddie has killed her. Meanwhile several bombs are going off in selective buildings, courtesy of the Hobgoblin. Pete is faced with another moral dilemma kill the animal who killed his wife and unborn son or save the lives of thousands of innocents by handing Harry his ass. To make things worse, one of Harry's bombs blows up a gas main which in turn decimates the entire city block. Hundreds of people are killed in the process and the street is now covered in flames. Peter, for some reason rips the spider insignia off of his chest revealing a picture of his Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He then dashes for Venom who has now been weakened by the flames but still maintains a decent amount of tenacity. They fight as tears pour from Peter's eyes, Mary Jane dead, hundreds of innocents dead and he feels wholly responsible. Peter pounds on Venom ferociously. He grabs nearby stones and shrapnel to tear at Eddie. Harry attacks from behind and Peter responds by quickly ripping the wiring from his pad and ripping his heart from his chest. He has never displayed this much speed, strength or ruthlessness. He continues to pound Venom until he sees them. His parents, Uncle Ben, Otto Octavius, Norman Osborne and Norman Osborne even Mary Jane and his unborn son. They tell him it isn't his fault but he can't hear them, they drowned out by his ranting consciousness, its pitch potent enough to shatter bulletproof glass. He hits and hits until nothing is left of Eddie, save a bloody swollen corpse and black puddle with a white streak. He stands amidst the disaster area, sheds his costume and lies down beside the burnt corpse of Mary Jane and allows the flames to consume him. Fade to black.

P.S. Morbid is my middle name. big grin

FieryBalrog
I personally think that scene is quite a bit on the cornball side. Cheesy, even. Gooey, perhaps.... with crunchy center. smokin'

Ming Tea!
Thank you I try my best. Oh and Balrog which comic and issue of that comic is that pic of Jean from?

grey fox
yeah , in x-3 if they make wolveine walk out of a nuclear explosion LOL

Spideys Sister
Spidey in spain like in USM!!!! It was some hispanic country

dubefan
really, what was he doing there?

Next Venom_girl
I thought Ock kidnapped him and took him to Brazil (they were speaking Portuguese, not Spanish).

Spideys Sister
Doc kicked his ass and brought him to Brazil. It was crazy the way he got back!

Spiderman_RJ
it is brasil ( u guys use z for pronounce) and he was kidnaped by ock,

remembering that peter and mj spent their honey moon on brasil too, big grin
i have this issue i bought it on the airport at the time.

Spideys Sister
The ever so great dentistry scene

Doc Ock
Stay on topic please people.

dubefan
hay i just read a post way up there was spiderman rj clling em an idiot well you can eat S H I T buddy and go F U C K yourself while your at it

Doc Ock
ENOUGH!!!

Or I'm going to start peeling the flesh off people's bones *snaps tentacle claw* evil face

Next Venom_girl
Did we mention Central Park?

Doc Ock
I'd like to see a villain fight in the Daily Bugle.

dubefan
ya that would be pretty cool, jameson would have some stuff to say about that

Spideys Sister
Some stuff no...alot of stuff hell yeah!

dubefan
probably but hed take pictures and blame it on spidey thats his nature

Spideys Sister
unless he was captured and they broke the camara!

dubefan
well even if he was captured hed say something like this doesnt change anything web head, ya know like in the comics

Spideys Sister
he always says that...BOO new line needed

dubefan
no new line, thats a johnah catch phrase, thats how he rolls, like how i roll with a .50 cal and unleash loads upon loads of bullets into the heads of hippys

Next Venom_girl
Peace. war

There ya go, Woodstock's in NY, right? Have a supervillain crash the concert. stick out tongue

Doc Ock
I want Sandman to swallow Spidey up in a wave of Sand.

dubefan
that would be boss, and then hurl him into some big heavy object like a wall, or a car, ya a car that would be boss

Mainstream
yeah any cool movie ideas for Hobgoblin or Venom?

Next Venom_girl
Scenes from comics I'd love to see transferred to the big screen:
I'd like to see that Venom scene where MJ mistakes him at first for Peter-- he comes out of the darkness of the apartment like a cheshire cat-- just see the eyes and the grin and he goes "Hi honey, I'm home!"

and the one where Harry is flying around NY taunting Peter:
Goblin: Hi Pete.
Peter: Harry, what are you doing?!
Goblin: I'm just out for my morning constitutional.
Peter: In costume?!
Goblin: No law against running around in colorful longjons, is there Pete? Otherwise they'd've locked you up years ago! See you around Petey-o!
*rockets off*

Mainstream
cool

Spideys Sister
OH, Sweat! Thats funny!

Spiderman_RJ
hey i said that, i only didnt know the exactly lines, Next Venom_girl
, this is one comic before or even the one harry dies isnt it?

Next Venom_girl
One of those, yeah. I got the Son of the Goblin TPB.

Gen-117
I remember that Harry planted bombs, then he died from the formula,

if it helps, it was before the Maximum Carnage story-line, i think it was the issue before Part 1

dubefan
hay i saw something that beats the train scene, agent smith vs neo in the subway fight, and its a comic book now so hahah i win

Spideys Sister
Prove you win. Or youre an idiot that talks big. (No offense)

Doc Ock
Jesus christ stop fighting.You'll get this thread closed again.

Just stay on topic!!!!!

dubefan
i so osrely hope spideys sister wasnt calling me an idiot

dubefan
i so sorely hope spideys sister wasnt calling me an idiot

Spiderman_RJ
DUBE WE ARE TALKINK ABOUT THE MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
and matrix sucks,,,,,,,,its so gay :P

Doc Ock
Not a Matrix fan either.

Therefore I want to see NOTHING from it or remotely like it in the Spider-Man movies.

dubefan
the matirx wasnt gay and every actio movie to date has matrix stuff in it, like spiderman dodging goblins blades in the burning buildingthat looked like bullet time to me?or when spidey dodges ocks tenticle when hes flying from one building to the next when ocks got aunt may,hmmm where did they steal that from????? that looked like bullet time to meh wait i know THE MATRIX so call it gay every action movie since then has elements of the matrix in it

Doc Ock
Ummm dube Doc Ock has been around since 1963.So it's the Matrix who stole from Doc Ock wink

VeNoIIvII
Doc Ock hes not saying they stole the character, hes sayign they stole those stupid movies where they fly backwords to dodged things....that was first started in the Matrix.....

The Spider
Um, Topic is what? Big fight scene Spidey vs. The Lizard

doctorstrongbad
They only way to top it would be when the finally introduce the black suit. Then we will have to wait to see venom.

VeNoIIvII
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
They only way to top it would be when the finally introduce the black suit. Then we will have to wait to see venom.

Agreed 100%

Doc Ock
Wait so seeing the black suit will top the train fight???

I smell bull s*** wink

Mainstream
black spidey!!!! spiderman3

Doc Ock
I don't get why people think why Venom would be so good.

Lets see what powers does he have thats different to Spidey's???

Ummmm he can wall crawl and web swing.

Yeah we haven't seen that yet.

Oh wait he has a big slobbery tongue.Oh yeah now theres a reason why it would be better than the train scene laughing

Mainstream
Scorpion and Spider Slayers would be cooler than Venom any day of the week....even Thursday.

Doc Ock
Anything would be better than Venom cos his powers are rip offs of Spidey's.

At least Carnage forms axes and spikes and stuff with his symbiote and slaughters people in crazy style.

Give me Carnage over Venom any day.

Mainstream
so you don't like Venom at all....I've aways hated Kraven myself.

Doc Ock
Can't stand him either.

A hunter in leopard skin chasing Spidey around New York.

Ooooooh how awesome roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mainstream
I think Scorpion and Vulture would be great villians for a spiderman movie. Venom and Carnage are too similar...if you have too villians you need two guys who are opposite from one another.

Doc Ock
Vulture needs a bit of an update.An 80 year old geezer on bird wings might not have the same effect as Ock or Goblin.

Scorpion would be great.Some good fight scene possibilities with him.

Mainstream
I like the young vulture..or maybe the steal youth for a while Vulture..I could see him beating Spidey's A$$ then going old again and having to retreat...maybe he could start out old...but find a way to retain his youth mid way through the film.

Endenkton
I'd rather see Mysterio fighting Spidey than Vulture.

Mainstream
Mysterio? a guy with a fish bowl for a head...scary...but seriously I could see him fighting Mysterio and Vulture (the says young verison) together.

Doc Ock
Ah but Mysterio can do alot of cool things.With all his illusions and tricks.

Mainstream
true....he could be pretty cool....I don't know about the fish bowl head thing though

Doc Ock
It can be no worse than the power ranger goblin suit.

Mainstream
yeah that GG suit did suck....a fish bowl headed villian would look mega cool compared to GG suit.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Doc Ock
It can be no worse than the power ranger goblin suit.

yeah... hated that thing...... in films you need a villain with a face... you can't have them both wearing full face masks or it ends up just like you said... big budget power rangers

how about the Lizard or Scorpion

Mainstream
Scorpion may fav....because he's only purpose is to kill spiderman.
Electro cool too because he's a living force of nature
and many believe Venom to be cool because he's like the evil spiderman.

Doc Ock
Yes good but describe me some fight scenes.

Lizard and Spidey would have to duke it out in the sewers.

Mainstream
Lizard and Spidey could also fight at the college

Doc Ock
http://marvel.toonzone.net/spideytas/episode/nightlizard/14.jpg

Mainstream
Mysterio could fight spidey at an amusement park
Electro could fight spidey at a electrical power plant
Scorpion could fight Spidey at a nuclear power plant

Doc Ock
Why would Scorpion and Spidey fight at a nuclear plant???

That sounds more like the place for a showdown with Ock.

Scoobless
Scorpion should fight Spidey at the Bugle.... seeing as how he hates Jonah as well

Mainstream
yeah and Jonah should be involved in his creation...I think he paid Stillwell to do the whole scorpion transformation think on Gargon

spencerspider
to top the train scene hmm... have Spiderman vs Harry (a goblin dont care i prefer Hobgoblin fighting like right in front of MJ and a whole mess of people.MJ would be upset that they have come to this and Harry blows people up left and right.

Zod4Life
If Venom was to be a villain,he could pick up a building and throw it and Spidey catches it and struggles to put it down.

Doc Ock
A building???

He's not Superman.

Red Superfly
Superman can't even do that.

Spideys Sister
Small building then...like a corner store of something.

Zod4Life
Nah,that would be stupid.I'm talking about a big building.Cyborg on the Teen Titans show lifted up a building that was way more than 7 tons.They can make Spidey go past his limit.Other superheroes do it all the time.

Spideys Sister
Man I'm sorry but that makes no sense....Why can't they use the liberty Isle scene and have him lift up a small boat or something....That'd be a little lame but a building? Thats possible too I guess...

spencerspider
I think they should make Jameson son John is it?anyway john becomes scorpion.mad at peter for takin MJ and having Harry fund the payments that wouldbe cool.um ok fight scene hmm...
Hobgoblin (Harry) vs. Spiderman Lets say Harry has really flipped and goes after Aunt May and MJ.And like throws a bomb at each of them.Who would Peter choose?Dont know but that would be cool.Or he could just shoot a web and stop the bomb but i think it would be cool for harry to do something to put aunt may and mj on the line

ApolloX
Spidey and Lizerd flying threw buildings and sewers would be awesome!!!

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by spencerspider
I think they should make Jameson son John is it?anyway john becomes scorpion.mad at peter for takin MJ and having Harry fund the payments that wouldbe cool.um ok fight scene hmm...
Hobgoblin (Harry) vs. Spiderman Lets say Harry has really flipped and goes after Aunt May and MJ.And like throws a bomb at each of them.Who would Peter choose?Dont know but that would be cool.Or he could just shoot a web and stop the bomb but i think it would be cool for harry to do something to put aunt may and mj on the line Two things....
Matt Gorgen (sp?) Is scorpion...They may screw up alot in the spidey movie but not who's who.
And Thats a good Idea...thats how they could kill off Aunt may...She gets killed Peters all moody gets pissed kills Harry and Finishes off the Movie with that....

spencerspider
thx for the compliment on aunt may thing but what r they gonna do with john if they dont make him scorpion.i was just thinking a little weirdly i know but it might work

Spideys Sister
They'll send him back to space to bring back the symbiote...

spencerspider
i know but he should be mad if he finds out she left him for peter he is obviously mad at her

Zod4Life
I hope that the Lizard appearns in Spider-Man 4 because he's a really good villain.He deserves his own movie too.He could have his intelligence and be able to talk and comprehend like in the 90's Spider-Man cartoon.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>