EXILE vs. Obi-WAN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nolan lepaz
This topic is very dear to me because I find the both of them great Jedi. And I would like to who would win. Fishy feel free to write a story.

Darth_Janus
Hm. Exile would probably win, just because he's an old school Jedi who fought in the Mandalorian wars. Now, Obi-Wan has a chance, but not as much as someone from the Exile's own timeperiod would.

nolan lepaz
He wait uno momento. as generations pass on they learn new things they usually learn it from history. You don'y belive Obi-wan had a few tricks up his sleeve. And obi-wan fought a droid army he was a general as well. But Mano a mano it would be a fight I would pay to see.

nolan lepaz
Hey Janus how do you post pictures with quotes? and how do you make some pictures stay under you quotes evey time you post.

Darth_Glentract
you have to preview the post.

Also, there is already a thread on this elsewhere, but the Exile would probably win.

Naga Sadow
ye the exile should win. also, usually u gain knowledge with time...but the jedi order became arrogant, corrupt with time.. exact opposite of what they should've become

Darth Mantis
The Exile...

Fishy
Originally posted by nolan lepaz
This topic is very dear to me because I find the both of them great Jedi. And I would like to who would win. Fishy feel free to write a story.

Write a story about what? Obi is a Ninja but he can't beat the Exile...

JKBart
Kenobi wins imo

Trocity
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Hm. Exile would probably win, just because he's an old school Jedi who fought in the Mandalorian wars. Now, Obi-Wan has a chance, but not as much as someone from the Exile's own timeperiod would.

Solid logic.

carthage
Kenobi stomps

darthbane77
Meetra

Deronn_solo
Holistically, the Exile is shittier than a used diaper --- Obi-Wan wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.