Happy Slapping in the UK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
I don't know if any other nations have this pathetic craze, People assault others and film it on tere mobile phones. Does it happen in other countries or is the uk the only one sick enough?

jaden101
saw the "tonight" special about it last night and thats the first i had heard of it...

i will say this though...if i was on a bus and some 16 year old **** slapped me...they wouldn't be walking off the bus...they'd be getting carried by paramedics

BackFire
Someone posted about this not to long ago, including a link that these pieces of trash have that show the beatings.

I think it's really disgusting, considering it's usually done by a group of people, obviously because they're too scared and pathetic to do it by themselves.

I would approve if they all died, and I'm guessing most of them will as a result of their own stupidity, so it's all good.

PVS
notice in the videos when they laugh...dont they sound like chimpanzees?

and i too would be perfectly content if every one of these kids died where they stand. no issues at all. fine by me.

KidRock
Originally posted by BackFire
Someone posted about this not to long ago, including a link that these pieces of trash have that show the beatings.

I think it's really disgusting, considering it's usually done by a group of people, obviously because they're too scared and pathetic to do it by themselves.

I would approve if they all died, and I'm guessing most of them will as a result of their own stupidity, so it's all good.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=334521

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by whirlysplat
I don't know if any other nations have this pathetic craze, People assault others and film it on tere mobile phones. Does it happen in other countries or is the uk the only one sick enough?

As far as I know I do not think so.JM confused

whirlysplat
Its scary England is the only one sad enough sad

Syren
I think this new 'fad' is absolutely disgusting and when I saw the Tonight special (how awesome is Trevor???) I was horrified. To think that in order to get a few quick thrills in this day and age people can brutally assault others with no second thoughts makes me feel sick. I know for a fact that if it were to happen to me I would try my best to give as good as I got, but can we really say how we would react in that kind of situation? Intimidation, even of the lowest order, can be terrifying; if a group of people were battering me and filming it for their own perverted entertainment I think I would be simply too shocked to retaliate. That poor guy who got burned after falling asleep in a bus shelter, I honestly would have no qualms with doing exactly the same to those little bastards ten times over, and I am truly moved by the courage shown by the victims. I can't imagine bringing children into today's society and that's really heartbreaking sad

Alpha Centauri
Bah, kids.

People should stop having em, IMO.

-AC

lil bitchiness

Those are chav royalty retards. I hope they dont breed anywhere else.

Alpha Centauri
I hope they don't breed.

Infact, I hope they die.

Yes, yes I went there. I hope they DIE.

-AC

moviejunkie23
of course they will breed, look at them. They obviosley have the same mantality as a chimpazee does.
I find it interesting no one has uttered a whisper that most of these people seem to be black as well. If they were white and had cowboy hats on and thick southern accents from western america you would hear all sorts of crap about that, but black guys for the most part doing it, lets not be all taboo and bring up that fact!!!
Thing is there are some real idiots out there that like to create steriotypes for the rest of their community. Idiots like these give ammunition for racists.
how pathetic

Df02
Originally posted by moviejunkie23
of course they will breed, look at them. They obviosley have the same mantality as a chimpazee does.
I find it interesting no one has uttered a whisper that most of these people seem to be black as well. If they were white and had cowboy hats on and thick southern accents from western america you would hear all sorts of crap about that, but black guys for the most part doing it, lets not be all taboo and bring up that fact!!!
Thing is there are some real idiots out there that like to create steriotypes for the rest of their community. Idiots like these give ammunition for racists.
how pathetic

very true, but i have no problem with mentioning the fact that mostly black people are involved in the videos....stereotypes have to evolve from somewhere, and that is not racist, it's impartially lookin at the images infront of me without fear of being called racist...

moviejunkie23
exactly. I am just wondering, why even in the article, its not mentioned that these gang members are mostly black. Did you know when i listen to the news its says wether a perpatrator is white if a crime has been committed, but if it doesn't mention the race i know he is a minority. I am sick of that. If you want to overlook skin color, sure lets do it, but then you'll have to do it for the white guy too, or if you do mention the race, do it for the black guy as well.

Besides that issue its obvios these kids are headed off the cliff with no breaks. Hopefull they will learn better before its too late and they ruin there own lives, and maybe someone elses god forbid.

whirlysplat
They are seriously not all black its on a lot of white estates in the Uk as wellOriginally posted by moviejunkie23
exactly. I am just wondering, why even in the article, its not mentioned that these gang members are mostly black. Did you know when i listen to the news its says wether a perpatrator is white if a crime has been committed, but if it doesn't mention the race i know he is a minority. I am sick of that. If you want to overlook skin color, sure lets do it, but then you'll have to do it for the white guy too, or if you do mention the race, do it for the black guy as well.

Besides that issue its obvios these kids are headed off the cliff with no breaks. Hopefull they will learn better before its too late and they ruin there own lives, and maybe someone elses god forbid.

moviejunkie23
i said most, especially the more violent ones. If you want to shut your eyes go ahead i am not gonna stop you

whirlysplat
Well I live in a South London suburb on the edge of kent with a large predominantly white working class estate nearby,its gone on there for a about 6 months quite violently mainly to teens and those past 50.Originally posted by moviejunkie23
i said most, especially the more violent ones. If you want to shut your eyes go ahead i am not gonna stop you

Syren
I have to agree... but only based on the single program I have seen so far. Perhaps the producers decided to be more specific and show only the black 'happy slappers', did you think of that? But I understand what moviejunkie is saying, even though he/she has based that generalisation on what he/she has heard through third party erm

whirlysplat
believe me it falls far more along educational and class lines than ethnic imoOriginally posted by Syren
I have to agree... but only based on the single program I have seen so far. Perhaps the producers decided to be more specific and show only the black 'happy slappers', did you think of that? But I understand what moviejunkie is saying, even though he/she has based that generalisation on what he/she has heard through third party erm

Curl_Up&Dye
wait....so a group of people run around hitting other people....while taping it?

BackFire
Pretty much. They tape it on their cell phones, mostly targetting women, it seems.

Curl_Up&Dye
is it for a tv show or something? and do they slap them in the head or like on the bum? because I could see why people would be mad....especially women....if random people ran up and slapped their bum while taping themselves

KidRock
Originally posted by Curl_Up&Dye
is it for a tv show or something? and do they slap them in the head or like on the bum? because I could see why people would be mad....especially women....if random people ran up and slapped their bum while taping themselves

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=334521

Curl_Up&Dye
dont we have this in america?

they do that crap on reality tv all the time...plus remember all the stupid crap the tv show Jackass did in public? I mean im not promoting it...because its just a bad idea in general. i would be pissed if it happened to me

KidRock
dont we have this in america?

they do that crap on reality tv all the time...plus remember all the stupid crap the tv show Jackass did in public? I mean im not promoting it...because its just a bad idea in general. i would be pissed if it happened to me

Have you seen ANY of the videos? There is no way they do any of this on reality tv, and I have NEVER seen this done in America.

moviejunkie23
Originally posted by BackFire
Pretty much. They tape it on their cell phones, mostly targetting women, it seems.

they target woman because they are cowrads. I want them to target my friend Rikki. He is about 300 lbs over six feet half black half somian and his arms look like war ships.
I don't see them slapping anyone like that, they are just looking for weaker targets like typical cowards.

Curl_Up&Dye
Originally posted by KidRock
Have you seen ANY of the videos? There is no way they do any of this on reality tv, and I have NEVER seen this done in America.

yeah i watched some of them....they are a little more extreme than whats actually shown on tv....but all the jackass copy cats do things like that all the time while taping themselves...

they always get caught of course, because they TAPED themselves. lol stupid people

KidRock
yeah i watched some of them....they are a little more extreme than whats actually shown on tv....but all the jackass copy cats do things like that all the time while taping themselves...

they always get caught of course, because they TAPED themselves. lol stupid people

They never did stuff like this on the show Jackass.

moviejunkie23
i saw some tape were a guy was randomly attacking people in a park and this karate guy came out from behind a tree and knocked the guy out.

Curl_Up&Dye
they would hit each other... and play pranks on random people....

younger teenage kids took to slapping random people...
apparently they thought a combination of the two ideas would be funnier. It happened in MA, it was in the newspaper

BackFire
Jackass wouldn't actually cause physical harm to strangers, only themselves.

Curl_Up&Dye
im talking about the kids who copy them.... they are the ones who harm other people

KidRock
im talking about the kids who copy them.... they are the ones who harm other people

How can kids copy something that hasnt even occured? The jackass guys never hurt people.. so how will other people copy the jackass guys hurting people when they never did it? laughing out loud one to think about.

whirlysplat
a gay man was kicked to death in a south london park by "happy slappers"< another man was set on fireOriginally posted by Curl_Up&Dye

Fearnix
has any one heard of happy cock slaping?
Now thats awesaome stick out tongue

PVS
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I hope they don't breed.

Infact, I hope they die.

Yes, yes I went there. I hope they DIE.

-AC ]

gooooood!!!! GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

use your agressive feelings boy!!!

let the hate flow through you!!!

Curl_Up&Dye
How can kids copy something that hasnt even occured? The jackass guys never hurt people.. so how will other people copy the jackass guys hurting people when they never did it? laughing out loud one to think about.

OMFG... the kids see them hitting each other....and they see that they're fine. there have been cases of kids hitting other people because they saw the guys on jackass hit each other and thought it was funny.

Why the hell is it necessary for everyone to pick apart everything i say?

Deano
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

KidRock
OMFG... the kids see them hitting each other....and they see that they're fine. there have been cases of kids hitting other people because they saw the guys on jackass hit each other and thought it was funny.

Why the hell is it necessary for everyone to pick apart everything i say?

Can you post news articles of these kids going around hitting random people in the name of jackass? If the kids want to copy jackass they would hit each other, since the people on jackass dont hit other people.

Curl_Up&Dye
Here's a news article saying that kids who slap each other are copying jackass
http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/4539861.stm

Here are some articles of kids copying other things from jackass

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,8163,00.html?newsft

http://www.njsbf.com/njsbf/student/eagle/fall02-1.cfm

http://newswww.bbc.net.uk/1/hi/scotland/3890505.stm

http://www.anvil-media.com/archives/100102/

BackFire
He wanted you to provide likes showing kids slapping random strangers that were doing it in teh name of Jackass, not kids slapping eachother.

Curl_Up&Dye
those articles say that kids are doing it because theyre copying jackass.

BackFire
They're slapping eachother, not other random strangers, big difference.

PVS
jackass presents its own problems. but all it amounts to is kids hurting THEMSELVES out of pure idiocy....but i believe in natural selection, and if these fools cant understand that they are not immortal, then let them get whats coming to them. i dont give a shit, so long as they dont hurt anyone else. and thats where you are incorrect curl_up. Jackass is about self torture, not the torture of others. its needless and retarded, but completely unrelated to the topic here.

whirlysplat
I think you actually may well be right as to one of the causes, but I think the lack of respect to others is to do with the breakdown of morals and the self centred behaviour of some of britains teenagers. I think its also gang culture.Originally posted by Curl_Up&Dye
those articles say that kids are doing it because theyre copying jackass.

KidRock
A lot of it is the parents faults as well. There kid lights himself on fire and dies and of course they dont want to blame the fact they are shitty parents, they want to blame Jackass (and get money out of sueing MTV as well)

whirlysplat
I thnk its easy to blame parents, I was a pretty shitty kid but I had great parents, fortunately I woke up to the fact others had rights quite late actually, but early enough that I didn't hut to many others and am able to live a good life. Some of these kids I bet have good parents but have got there values truly screwed probably due to peer pressure.Originally posted by KidRock
A lot of it is the parents faults as well. There kid lights himself on fire and dies and of course they dont want to blame the fact they are shitty parents, they want to blame Jackass (and get money out of sueing MTV as well)

Curl_Up&Dye
the first link i posted before... the very first one, is from the BBC and its talking about how the slapping situation is related to jackass copycats....

the rest of them are just kids hurting themselves in general

edit:
i tried to repost the link....but i reposted the wrong one...gimme a sec and i'll find it again

PVS
f*** em

let them kill themselves.
there is enough in this world to worry about (like the little scumbags that pull the shit discussed here). let them all dive off a cliff laughing like idiots and break their necks at the bottom. who cares...WHO CARES

BackFire
totally.

Deano
they dont deserve death
they just need to be tortured and have the living shit beat outta them..then i imagine they'll commit suicide

Curl_Up&Dye
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/4539861.stm

i found the link to the BBC article

whirlysplat
It isn't just done amongst themselve, It is done to others, there is a particular problem in South London on public transport on some routes. They often target the elderly bu if theres enough of them I think they would go for anyone. I am a tad over 6ft bench 145Kg for reps and I am not under the kind of illusions some on here are that you can swing in multiple directions at once. A gay man in a south london park who was 17 stone was "happy slapped" kicked to death by twelve of these shits the youngest I believe was 14.Originally posted by PVS
f*** em

let them kill themselves.
there is enough in this world to worry about (like the little scumbags that pull the shit discussed here). let them all dive off a cliff laughing like idiots and break their necks at the bottom. who cares...WHO CARES

PVS
i was referring to the straying off-topic with talks of jackass. read my post again

Curl_Up&Dye
either way people are going to get out of control with the whole slapping thing

Afro Cheese
A lot of it is the parents faults as well. There kid lights himself on fire and dies and of course they dont want to blame the fact they are shitty parents, they want to blame Jackass (and get money out of sueing MTV as well) Whatever happen to blaming the crazy ass kid that lit himself on fire?

PVS
more oxygen for the rest of us

Curl_Up&Dye
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Whatever happen to blaming the crazy ass kid that lit himself on fire?

seriously though. i totally agree with you. kids need to 'effin smarten up. they need to take some responsibility for their own stupidity once and awhile.

whirlysplat
I know its an old argument and I will seem like a bit right wong, which is crazy cause I am so far left its untrue in regards to most things but I blame TV, and lack of real punishment early enough all this negotiation crap with kids aged below 13 is crazy, they do not understand on the whole(some do) consequences for there actions!!!Originally posted by Curl_Up&Dye
seriously though. i totally agree with you. kids need to 'effin smarten up. they need to take some responsibility for their own stupidity once and awhile.

Syren
I agree with Curl, she had a point about the Jackass thing, definitely. Kids, especially those of an impressionable age, will see that show and think it's perfectly acceptable to beat on one another as their idols do it, simple. Who's to say whether it won't spin out of control and end up with gangs of youngsters targeting complete strangers once they get tired of slapping each other about? I think that's what's happened, it all stems from morbid fascination with pain and suffering... Jackass promotes that, there's no denying it.

Alpha Centauri
Jackass does not promote fascination with pain and suffering.

It promotes the human trait that very basic things can be funny.

If someone gets hit in the face with a ball out of the blue, it's funny as hell. It's just promoting the cheapest form of humour.

It doesn't promote pain and suffering. Going a bit far there.

-AC

Syren
Jackass does not promote fascination with pain and suffering.

It promotes the human trait that very basic things can be funny.

If someone gets hit in the face with a ball out of the blue, it's funny as hell. It's just promoting the cheapest form of humour.

It doesn't promote pain and suffering. Going a bit far there.

-AC

AC, you know I didn't mean they love watching some kind of horrific torture... come here and let me kick a ball into your face. Then you tell me it's not painful and you haven't suffered for the entertainment of me roll eyes (sarcastic)

dark1365
Most people find groin kicks downright hilarious, as with back waxing; but both hurt like hell. The disturbing thing is, we find that funny when other people get hurt. If I put it this way, I feel guilty. embarrasment

Alpha Centauri
Yeah but, besides that big change of what you said, you clearly said pain and suffering.

Suffering is not getting hit by an object.

It's not the pain they are laughing at, it's the event.

-AC

dark1365
Hmm, that makes sense.

Syren
Change?? I simply mentioned pain and suffering in the same context. You would experience pain and suffering if I battered you for my own perverted thrills, no?

Alpha Centauri
Suffering is a long term, heavy definition. It's not really applicable to getting hit with an object or even beaten up.

Pain, yes.

You said pain and suffering in conjunction with the show Jackass, saying it promotes the enjoyment of it. It doesn't.

If I see someone get hit with a ball out of nowhere, I don't laugh like "Hahahaha, look at how much pain he's in." I laugh because of how it happened.

-AC

Syren
I understand that... but, I still think that it promotes the perverse enjoyment of another's suffering in direct correlation with the pain they endure. You don't suddenly get smacked in the mouth with a bat, say 'ouch' and then feel no pain... therefore you feel the pain and you suffer from it.

Also, have you ever actually been beaten up?? From personal experience I can confirm that I suffered greatly, not just from physical trauma but also mental anguish and emotional turmoil, I was terrified, gutted and severely shaken from the event. I suffered long after it happened and I still shudder now when I think of what could have happened. And all the time those girls were laughing, very obviously enjoying my discomfort and getting more than just a physical kick out of it.

dark1365
I think AC's trying to say that temporary pain can be sometimes humorous, but lasting suffering is plain disturbing. Like, you wouldn't watch a guy being mauled by a bear on TV and laugh, unless you were sick in the head.

Alpha Centauri
Again, you're trying to shift stances.

You said Jackass promotes pain and suffering, It doesn't. It promotes base humour.

Pain and suffering is what slaves went through, not people on Jackass. You're being overly literal.

-AC

Syren
Point taken... perhaps if I had said Jackass promotes a morbid fascination with pain. Full stop?

Alpha Centauri
No, because it doesn't promote a morbid fascination with pain. They aren't emphasising the pain, just the event.

The pain isn't the subject of the humour, the event is.

-AC

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I give up. I really do. Thanks for the discussion, hopefully people will read this and decide for themselves, wouldn't that be a turn up for the books wink

Curl_Up&Dye
How can you say that when they get their backs waxed, or their ass cheeks peirced that theyre not focusing on pain?

theyve done plenty of things just because its painful.

I totally back up Syren 100% on this. They do have a fascination with pain, and that fascination gets passed along to viewers who are impressionable, and the guys just walk it off, so they dont see any of the long term consequences of the stunt.

Syren
He was arguing against my point that Jackass 'promotes pain and suffering'... I definitely still believe that Jackass promotes pain as something highly humerous as that is how they have made themselves famous, there is no denying that Jackass focuses solely on the pain and humiliation of others. It has played a part in the birth of Happy Slapping, without a doubt IMO.

Alpha Centauri
No no no, you're wrong and you're misunderstanding things.

The show is created to provide viewers with a cheap form of humour. They aren't laughing at the pain, just the event. The pain is just the result of the action, not the point of the show.

I don't think walking around dressed as knights fighting on a tennis court or something like that, played a part in the birth of happy slapping. It's possible, with the idiots.

-AC

Syren
You're right about that... but when they dropped balls on one anothers' testicles from a great height and simply stood there and smacked each other around the head, those moments are the moments I believe played a part in happy slapping.

Fionnuala

Are you serious?..people actually do that?

Curl_Up&Dye
Some of the skits do spawn off events like happy slapping. jackass has had some skits where theyve just plain hauled off and hit each other in the face.

here's a repost of the article from the BBC connecting jackass to the happy slappers

Fionnuala
Some of the skits do spawn off events like happy slapping. jackass has had some skits where theyve just plain hauled off and hit each other in the face.

here's a repost of the article from the BBC connecting jackass to the happy slappers

I don't think Jackass promotes this slapping thing..they aren't doing it in a malicious sense..

TheAnimal
i saw this happen when i was in russia 2 years ago. im walking down the street looking at the sights then people were beating the shit out of eachother. i was watching this and some guy was recording it by his camera. as for jackass goes that show is stunts not going out and nailing someone and tape it.

Curl_Up&Dye
Originally posted by Fionnuala
I don't think Jackass promotes this slapping thing..they aren't doing it in a malicious sense..

i dont think its malicious either, but younger kids who are impressionable see that theyre hitting each other and theyre ok, so they dont see the difference between malicious and funny.

Deano
bumfights may of inspired those morons..but not jackass

Curl_Up&Dye
you dont understand.... jackass does inspire kids to create violent acts....
there is plenty of evidence to support it....

i had posted a list of links to articles reporting on jackass copycats... if you would like a repost, then i can do that.

whirlysplat
you dont understand.... jackass does inspire kids to create violent acts....
there is plenty of evidence to support it....

i had posted a list of links to articles reporting on jackass copycats... if you would like a repost, then i can do that.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Deano
bumfights may of inspired those morons..but not jackass

Or prehaps it's that they're collective IQ's are barely above 40 and decrease with every piece of gold jewlley or Burbrey hat they put on

Curl_Up&Dye
hey!
i like burberry!!!

lol. quick blame them... IT'S BURBERRY'S FAULT!! lol jk
i think its because theyre backwards and sideways hats are too tight

i wish burberry men was for girls... it smells so much better than what they make for us.

but thats besides the point

Jedi_KnightAlly
burberry, started off life as a cheap lining of a coat... and there is should've stayed.

Curl_Up&Dye
i like the burberry cologne, but i cant justify $300 for a burberry purse. Although I do like them.

and being a nerd I am sort of embarrased to say I like designer purses, but I refuse to buy them. lol. id rather spend the $$ on new hardware for my comp.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
burberry, started off life as a cheap lining of a coat... and there is should've stayed.

exactly yes ..although they do have a very good haute couture range that involves no tartan/ Chav stuff..

jaden101
the burberry check is not and never will be a tartan

although it is practically the national dress in parts of Scotland nowadays

Curl_Up&Dye
exactly yes ..although they do have a very good haute couture range that involves no tartan/ Chav stuff..

but come on the plaid is better than the louis vuitton/coach prints... those are just plain ugly

Jedi_KnightAlly
lol, inner glasgow mebby??? mind you, it is a good warning to hold all your belongings close to you lol laughing out loud

jaden101
lol, inner glasgow mebby??? mind you, it is a good warning to hold all your belongings close to you lol laughing out loud

if only it was just Glasgow...but its every city in Scotland...we probably have more neds per head of population here in Dundee than you do in Glasgow

i was actually planning on starting a website similar to Glasgowsurvival.co.uk but just with pictures from outside sherriff courts from across the country

everytime you see the outside of a court on tv their in always a ned replete with burberry or aquascrotum cap adorning their vacant cranium

Fionnuala
Originally posted by jaden101
the burberry check is not and never will be a tartan

although it is practically the national dress in parts of Scotland nowadays

Sorry..I couldn't remember the right word..

jaden101
Sorry..I couldn't remember the right word..

wew ya fackin will do now

stick out tongue

just kidding rolling on floor laughing

Jedi_KnightAlly
Hmm.... you can mebby, just mebby be forgiven..... stick out tongue....

Curl_Up&Dye
lol. i have a thread going about celeb products.... i figured maybe i should have made the title celeb/designer products.... maybe we should move the whole thing about burberry there...cause someone's gonna complain or one of the mods might move this thread somewhere else

Fionnuala
wew ya fackin will do now

stick out tongue

just kidding rolling on floor laughing Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
Hmm.... you can mebby, just mebby be forgiven..... stick out tongue....

I sure hope so sir!! angel

Jedi_KnightAlly
Lol glasgowsurvival.co.uk is hilarious... i live in dumbarton, dunno if you know it, but its ridiculous, i'm pretty sure we've got more burberry caps than most surrounding area's lol.

Jedi_KnightAlly
hmmm... ok.... your forgiven fi big grin

jaden101
we scots are a canny bunch...it'll take a lot o convincin to change our minds...

shifty whistle

Jedi_KnightAlly
Lol, he means we're stubborn b*stards lol.

Curl_Up&Dye
i have family that are right off the boat from Ireland and Scotland...so i know all about that stubborn streak lol

Fionnuala
we scots are a canny bunch...it'll take a lot o convincin to change our minds...

shifty whistle

How can I possible chnage your mind?

Jedi_KnightAlly
Och aye, ma lassie, ye dinnie ken de ye?

dark1365
Get them drunk.

jaden101
i want photographic proof of you happyslapping a bastard burberry wearing ned...preferably using a bottle of their own bucky

Jedi_KnightAlly
lol, then taking some glass shards and grinding it into them big grin

dark1365
Translation: "Right, miss, you don't know, do you?"

Fionnuala
i want photographic proof of you happyslapping a bastard burberry wearing ned...preferably using a bottle of their own bucky

I could try..probably get beaten into a bloody pulp in the process but if it will gain your forgivness then I will have to make that sacrafice..Originally posted by Jedi_KnightAlly
confused

Jedi_KnightAlly
Bloody hell... your good man, first non scot to know the language in a long time hehe big grin

jaden101
for identification purposes...here is a nice pic of your average scottish neds...with a rather cheery looking asian man in the corner

http://glasgowsurvival.co.uk/pictures/nedgal106.jpg

Fionnuala
was it aimed at me?

dark1365
Why thank you. I read Redwall, so...

Jedi_KnightAlly
Lol redwall kicked ass, when i was younger i read all the books i cld lol.

jaden101
Bloody hell... your good man, first non scot to know the language in a long time hehe big grin

we should make it a bit more challenging

haw you ya manky bawbag...mere'n say nat gen or al punch f*ck oot you the noo

Jedi_KnightAlly
I like this one lol

Jedi_KnightAlly
This is good too lol

Fionnuala
laughing classic laughing

dark1365
Lol redwall kicked ass, when i was younger i read all the books i cld lol.
Still does. Loamhedge, Triss, and Rakkety Tam came out.
we should make it a bit more challenging

haw you ya manky bawbag...mere'n say nat gen or al punch f*ck oot you the noo

I don't really know, so I'll take a wild guess:
"Hey, you, ya' dirty garbage-bag...say that again and I will punch the f--- out of you."

jaden101
hahaha...im just looking at the "belters" as well...gotta love glasgowsurvival

Jedi_KnightAlly
Here's another good one....

Jedi_KnightAlly
And finally....

jaden101
http://www.weehowff.com/taysiders.wmv

Jedi_KnightAlly
LOL, that was brilliant lol

Syren
I just have to ask, as my ex boyfriend used to say this often enough, what does, "Bolt yeh rocket afore ah launch yeh!" actually mean??

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha, chavs are disgusting.

-AC

Storm
Happy slapping originally was a playground prank in which an unsuspecting victim is surprised and slapped lightly around the face while his or her reaction is filmed.

However, happy slapping has become more violent than a mere slap now. On too many occasions, it turned into real violence with gangs bullying children and young adults, or complete strangers being assaulted as part of a mugging. The violent attack is filmed on a mobile camera phone and then distributed to others. At least one has resulted in the death of the victim.
Happy slapping is thought to have originated in South London about a years ago, but it has now spread across Europe.

2 days ago, the first happy slapping incident occurred over here. A 15-year old motoric handicapped boy was beaten up by 7 guys of his school.

This craze is beyond my comprehension.

Alpha Centauri
It's seemingly run it's course here.

-AC

Bardock42
I think we should invade Britain and kill everyone between the age of 12 and 21...that should solve the problem alright.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think we should invade Britain and kill everyone. that should solve the problem alright.

Good Plan! Very German

Bardock42
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Good Plan! Very German

You edited my post.....though, yours is a pretty good solution as well

Sir Whirlysplat
It's seemingly run it's course here.

-AC

nope it's worse in schools at the moment. I have heard of recent examples of students setting up websites of school fights and competing to get the most on the site.

GCG
This kills more than Bird Flu.

Sir Whirlysplat
You edited my post.....though, yours is a pretty good solution as well

laughing out loud A "final solution?"

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Storm
2 days ago, the first happy slapping incident occurred over here. A 15-year old motoric handicapped boy was beaten up by 7 guys of his school.

I didn't mean to hit him so hard sad

Lovely Murder
ive never heard of this...

Punker69
Originally posted by Storm
Happy slapping originally was a playground prank in which an unsuspecting victim is surprised and slapped lightly around the face while his or her reaction is filmed.

However, happy slapping has become more violent than a mere slap now. On too many occasions, it turned into real violence with gangs bullying children and young adults, or complete strangers being assaulted as part of a mugging. The violent attack is filmed on a mobile camera phone and then distributed to others. At least one has resulted in the death of the victim.
Happy slapping is thought to have originated in South London about a years ago, but it has now spread across Europe.

This craze is beyond my comprehension.

Why is it still called "Happy Slapping" when instead of a school yard prank its now violent assults being filmed. Seems like a big difference.

PVS
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=341830&highlight=Slapping

a mod making a duplicate thread?
it is the apocalypse as i have feared fear

tabby999
i dont know if this has been posted but recently 3 youths were jailed and one let go, three men kicked 2 people to death while a girl recorded it on her phone, then she kicked another man into unconsciousness but wasn't jailed because the judge said "she wasn't accountable for her actions because of age" (she was still only a youngish teen at the time of the crime). dont know about the rest of you but too many people are being held unaccountable in cases like this, like you couldn't see the negative of kicking someone to death.

WrathfulDwarf
This is still happening?

Jail those clowns!

debbiejo
Ya know, I've never even heard of this..........I need to get out of my cave more often........

soleran30
Donkey punch them!

Roulette
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat

Yup...it happens here in Australia toosad

Also, some stores are banning mobile phones because some sick perverts use their cameras to take pics under girls skirts.

*shudders* I'm glad I don't wear skirts.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Roulette
Yup...it happens here in Australia toosad

Also, some stores are banning mobile phones because some sick perverts use their cameras to take pics under girls skirts.

*shudders* I'm glad I don't wear skirts.

That's not sick...that's natural and very healthy....only whores do not wear underwear....

Roulette
That's not sick...that's natural and very healthy....only whores do not wear underwear....

It's healthy to take pics/film under random girls skirts? o.o

Bardock42
It's healthy to take pics/film under random girls skirts? o.o

Welll, obviously if you put it that way it sounds very peculiar...in a bad way....

Roulette
Welll, obviously if you put it that way it sounds very peculiar...in a bad way....

Hah...well yeah, exactly.

Maybe you meant...it's normal to perv? Well yeah, people perv...

but it's just wrong to take pics under girls skirts....they'd never know, either....the cam is so tiny and completely soundless.

Bardock42
Hah...well yeah, exactly.

Maybe you meant...it's normal to perv? Well yeah, people perv...

but it's just wrong to take pics under girls skirts....they'd never know, either....the cam is so tiny and completely soundless.

Nah, I actually just meant to state something strange...I think I achieved that.....

So, for the record....making pics under girls skirts without their permission is not cool...unlawful as well.

I hate myself so much right now....on the other hand I am german, I don't know any better.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>