Poll: Best Star Wars Hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Yoda
What is your opinions on who the greatest Star Wars hero is?

SithSpy
I would like to say Anakin, but I must go with Obi as he is the representation of what is good, not to mention that he cant be beaten

Texansfan05
Obi-Wan Kenobi Is the greatest Hero yes

Sith Master X
Obi-Wan. thumb up

Morridini
Luke Skywalker got my vote.

BrianWilsonJedi
Luke was the best hero. he helped destroy the empire, and he beat the dark side of the force

Wanderer259
Obi-Wan Kenobi all the way. I'll be cheering when he teaches Anakin what a real Jedi is.

Dart Saber
Obi1 is not a hero!
Princess Leia is my hero, especially in that gold bikini in ROTJ.
Man, when i saw her back in 1985 she was a hero...
Yeah, she's hero allright.
You will understand when you're old enough, little ones...younglings. Hehe

KK Close...smile Joke man

star22
Luke, definately. He was my favorite character until I saw ROTJ and met Palpatine. He is still my second favorite.

ApolloX
Master Kenobi is the best hero.

star22
Nope. It's Luke, followed by Yoda, followed by Leia, and then Obi-Wan.

Lord Yoda
I think Yoda is the best cool

astrofan428
I vote for young Obi-Wan, not Ben, Ben is a lying bastard.

Ben-Kenobi
Obi-wan

LandoSpeeder2
Obi Wan! rock

SW3HP4IJ4
Originally posted by Lord Yoda
I think Yoda is the best cool

Same, even though it was hard to choose...

umraan
luke all the way

Lord Yoda
Ya i almost voted for Obi-Wan but i think Yoda is a little better yes

The Last Son
Obi-wan is great and definatley a hero but we are forgettin Han Solo. The everyday hero. I'd Say Obi-Wan, Han Solo and Qui Gon Ginn

Ben-Kenobi
qui gon crap head is more like it hahahahaha

Darth_Janus
Obi-Wan. He's the original Jedi ninja.

Lord Yoda
Well technically Anakin killed the most Sith, but he also killed the most jedi so i don't know who technically deserves the title.

Texansfan05
To me it's Obi-Wan Reasons
1 He killed Darth Maul
2 He Killed General Grievous
3 He trained Anakin who killed Count Dooku and Darth Sidious
4 He helped teach Luke about the force and Luke brought Anakin back to the good side
In one way or another he took out every leader of the Dark Side.

Lord Yoda
Originally posted by Ben-Kenobi
qui gon crap head is more like it hahahahaha

lol lol ya Qui-Gon is the reason almost all of the jedi died
Why when Qui-Gon was lying he had to mutter "Train the boy."
He could of just died and Obi-Wan cry about itdeathcrybaby

Lord Yoda
Most of you are saying Obi-Wan, and I'm going to have to agree he is the best star wars hero

Grand Moff Gav
i hate han solo ahhhhahah

Lord Yoda
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
i hate han solo ahhhhahah

why? blink

jango fatt
dooku!!!!!!

jango fatt
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
i hate han solo ahhhhahah Are you crazy?
and now i think about it
Han solo's the greatest hero

TheAnimal
it's a tie between obiwan and luke.

obi1 kills

gg

maul

he killed the good part of anakin

he trains luke.

luke on the other hand.

blows up a battlestation

trains with yoda

kills jabba the hutt and his crew.

defeats darth vader

and takes sith lighting from palpy.

so if you wanna label a hero or bad ass i say it's luke.

J-Unit
I have to go with Obi Wan kebozzzzi because well......ehh....He's a real hero who has not turned to the dark side of the force...and dont cryes like a baby like Anakin

TheAnimal
j obiwan did go to the ds when he fought maul. remember after guigon was killed kenobi lost it and got himself into a mess by hanging from a rock so he wont fall down the shaft. then he calmed down and cut maul in 2

Texansfan05
Here are my Rankings
1 Obi-Wan I already explained why
2 Anakin despite turning to the dark side he killed dooku and sidious
3 Yoda I just think he's cool
4 Luke he helped reddem Anakin

J-Unit
yeah animal but u cant compare obi-wans turn with anakins...anakin went deeper....and...eh...young skywalker still cries like a baby

waverly94
Tough call. Luke got my vote - but it is nearly a tie with Yoda. Obi-Wan is third. I can't vote for Anakin, whatever good he has done cannot make up for all the damage he inflicts as Darth Vader.
R2-D2 should have been on the list, I'm not a big droid fan, but he has saved some ass a time or two.

Skkouth
my god, the most powerfull here is Yoda and you all know hes the best of the Jedi, the first in Jedi Council, he can move battleships with the force. Luke is the second most powerfull and very close Obi Wan Kenobi, i should say Obi Wan is better than Mace Windu, who follows the tail of Obi Wan.

jango fatt
HAN SOLO!!!!!!!!!!

obi one kenobi
i say OB1 followed by yoda

Darth MoonPIE
How is princess leia voted for that is beyond me... i vote for obi-wan by the way.

spoilerman
The one person who actually saved the entire freaking Galaxy is not even an option.
Vader is the ultimate hero, Luke could not even get up off the floor.
Han is just a !@#$% whipped scoundrel, IMO
If it was'nt for leia, He wouldnt even be around.
Yoda, Failed the Jedi miserably and more than once demonstrated that he is not all powerful, or knowing.

Vader is the Master.
Thats my 2 cents, Don't mean to offend..

palpy_666
Guess what? I voted "other". Even though most consider the bad guys to be the villains, some actually believe that "there are heroes on both sides" (as the opening crawl to III says)... So, I voted other and that other is Palps! -- but you all could've guessed I would've said that!

Lord S
Obi-wan Kenobi...hardest working and most noble Jedi ever.

Lord Yoda
Originally posted by palpy_666
Guess what? I voted "other". Even though most consider the bad guys to be the villains, some actually believe that "there are heroes on both sides" (as the opening crawl to III says)... So, I voted other and that other is Palps! -- but you all could've guessed I would've said that!

How is palpatine a hero? no expression huh blink What the f**k?

mysterio69
well, he's a hero for the cause of sith. shifty

Lord Yoda
riiiigghhtttt. huh

Lord Yoda
A few people have voted Qui-Gon, why?

astrofan428
I am suprised by the lack of Yoda love, Darth Vader has more votes. I know I didnt vote for him but I thought it would be a toss up between him and Obi-Wan.

Texansfan05
I think Yoda should at least be ranked above Luke.

crazy
Obi-Wan is definetly the hero, followed by Yoda and then Luke. Obi-wan is pretty much the heart of the jedi in my opinion ;/.

Texansfan05
Originally posted by crazy
Obi-Wan is definetly the hero, followed by Yoda and then Luke. Obi-wan is pretty much the heart of the jedi in my opinion ;/.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.