New characters for SM 4, 5 & 6???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VeNoIIvII
Will they beable to keep Kirsten, Tobey, and whatever the guys name who plays Harry for the last 3 movies??? Dont you think they will be to OLD>?? And if so , would the movies be the same with different characters??? (and would you still watch em) ???

Doc Ock
They won't be keeping Tobey,Kirsten and James after SM-3.

Never mind the 4th,5th and 6th ones.

New casting will be made after SM-3.Count on it.

VeNoIIvII
So do you think they will be as succesful????

Doc Ock
Sorry dude without knowing who they cast,what villains they choose,what the plots to the movies are, I have absolutely no idea.

I'm not psychic you know wink

Spideys Sister
Go ask Dr. Strange...
LOL laughing

doctorstrongbad
I was going to say Topher Grace as Peter but he is playing a bad guy in part 3.

fruits
Originally posted by Doc Ock
They won't be keeping Tobey,Kirsten and James after SM-3.

Never mind the 4th,5th and 6th ones.

New casting will be made after SM-3.Count on it.
well, actually since its been said that they're shooting 3 and 4 together, they're obviously keeping the same cast for 4.

and if they changed up the cast, i would go see it cuz im a huge spidey fan and i lvoe to see the movies, but i doubt many others would go

and if they REALLY wanted to change the cast but make it make sense, all they have to do is go with the clone saga, make tobey the clone, have him die and introduce the REAL spiderman as somebody else, then kill off MJ and Harry

Doc Ock
They are not shooting three and four together.

It's on the official website.Avi Arad said that is complete nonsense.

VeNoIIvII
It would make sence to shoot them both together...for they characters and the sake of there age, but i dotn think it would be successful, thats alot of CGI work and special effects to do at one time, i think it would be rushed if they did do it like that, then half of the effects would be crap, so i dont hope they shoot them together, but i also dotn think they will change the characters. Look at the Harry Potter movies...fricken harry is way older than he is supposed to be, even in the third one, and they still having all of them stay. Who cares if they look alittle older. I know 40 year olds who look like there in there 20's....and this is hollywood guys, they can keep em lookin young laughing

Doc Ock
Maybe.

But Venom won't be in SM-3 smile

Mainstream
Eddie maybe..but Venom right Doc Ock?

Doc Ock
Eddie Brock maybe.And thats a BIG maybe.

Venom.Absolutely not.No way.

Mainstream
I was suprised Eddie wasn't in Spidey 2..he was mentioned in the first one.

Doc Ock
It's simple.Raimi doesn't like him.

He has limited knowledge on him because he just doesn't care for the character.He's more into the old school classic villains.

As you can clearly see after GG and Ock.And now it looks like Sandman is next.

Mainstream
yeah....I read that Sam don't like the newer villain...Vulture and Kraven have a better chance of being filmed than Venom if Sammy had his way.
but sooner or later he gonna have ta cave and bring in Venom

Doc Ock
And god help us.The Raimi version of Venom should be.........interesting.

Mainstream
something we'll never forget...hopefully in a good way.

Doc Ock
I won't hold my breath wink

Mainstream
heh heh

doctorstrongbad
Maybe they could bring in Toxin after they do venom and carnage. That would be somebody new.

Toxin92
As much as I love Toxin and Carnage I hope they don't put them in the movie. We will be extremely lucky if we get Venom. It'd take way way too much time to do them, but they would be cool to look at.

VeNoIIvII
wow this thread is turning into a villin debate....lol....well please try and talk about the characters THANKS!! (i just dont want it to be closed....)

Doc Ock
Aren't villains characters???

TheVapor
there two villians in 3 right? i think movie 4 if lizard isn in 3 he should be in 4

Jimmy Buggs
Um def not a doc ock return. Lizard will come around. It would be cool to see more of an action movie then a drama, who knows, if they dont get the actors back after three they can take the movie in any direction they want. actors dont come back director wont either

Doc Ock
Um Doc Ock will be back big grin smokin' evil face

Happy Dance http://www.nicklogic.com/batbrain2.jpg Happy Dance

Doc Ock
Actors don't come back director won't either???

What bull shizzle is this???

Of course the director will come back.

As long as the scripts are good and he is getting paid Raimi will come back again and again.

Assuming Sony want to keep him on every Spidey movie.

VeNoIIvII
Um Doc Ock will be back big grin smokin' evil face

Happy Dance http://www.nicklogic.com/batbrain2.jpg Happy Dance

Didnt you already show this to us in another thread?? I remember goign to it already.....well NVM that......and i guess your right Doc Ock villins are characters so i guess we can talk villins to. I just started this talking about the characters as in the "actors" but talk about whatever..its all interesting big grin

Doc Ock
I love flashing it around.It's rare anybody has PROOF in this forum to back up what they say wink

Anyway I think Electro will be the villain in SM-4.

Mr Parker
People there are not going to be more than 4 films,maybe not even a fourth.Geez some people are out of the loop. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spideys Sister
Then the Spider GIRL movies start up!HA!

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Then the Spider GIRL movies start up!HA!

Im all for that. big grin

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Mr Parker
People there are not going to be more than 4 films,maybe not even a fourth.Geez some people are out of the loop. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Eh???

Dude there will be.

Sony is pegged to do six.

VeNoIIvII
Originally posted by Mr Parker

Dude i think your the one out of the loop laughing . Sony has said they want 6 Spiderman movies like Doc Ock said. Spiderman is the most succesful superhero movie bringing in more money on opening weekend then any other superhero movie....of course they will do a 4, 5 and 6. They would be stupid not to........................
......I think Venom will be in Spiderman 4...They will probably intro. Brock in Spiderman 3...and they may even have the black suit in Spiderman 3...thats a big MAY tho. Sandman will proabably be in SP3, and ive also herrd rumers lately about Black Cat making an apperance......... wink

TheVapor
SM3-Sandman, Hobgoblin

Sandman seems to be a definate villian for the movie. also i believe harry will not be hobgoblin. black cat would be a good character and eddie brock should be introduced so we get backstory on him.

I think the story should be Harry hires people to do take out spiderman for him because he doesnt want to hurt peter himself. i thought harry in the end will help peter fight them but im not too sure on that.
ill think of more detailed story and wright it here

Doc Ock
Exactly ^

TheVapor
now i wasnt too familiar with spiderman before the movies so i looked and i found out sandman was Normans cousin.

heres my detailed story:
harry is going through a hard time. he is drinking a lot, doing drugs he hates spidey, but peter is still his friend. he wants revenge on spiderman. in the end he decides that he can see spiderman die withought hurting peter himself. he'll hire someone. he knows his fathers cousin had escaped from jail and somehow makes contact with him. he comes to harrys aid and tells harry his secret and of his powers. to help sandman harry finds and hires someone inspired by normans genus who created his own suit, glider, weapons etc. and calls themselves hobgoblin.
now a look into peters life. peter and mj get married and because mj is making big bucks in show biz he no longer has to worry about having a job other than his job at the bugle and he is doing a lot better in school and crime fighting. peter is helping dr. conners with the serum to grow back his missing arm. we alo introduce eddie brock and there is some development in his character and the problems he puts on peter. peter is still having problems with the fact of his uncle bens death
so now peter faces the problem of the two enemys he must fight. there will be a couple of battles. and black cat might be introduced.
the ending would either be;
A. harry helps peter and possibly black cat fight his enemies and either die or live through it.
b. harry does not help, black cat either dies in battle or not
and in both endings dr. conners will transform into the lizard

if lizard is not in four than anything concerning him should be taken out. also who likes this story and who thinks this maybe too much info for one movie? cool

spencerspider
um.. I like your story but i do not think Black Cat will be in it.Not yet.Show that Peter and MJ are a happy couple for a whole movie, then bring in trouble with the Black Cat.I do think the Lizard should be in Spiderman 4.OK well here is what i think.If they do 6 films like they SHOULD.It would be stupid, they got the big bucks comin in from it.

Spiderman - Green Goblin
Spiderman 2 - Dr. Otopus
Spiderman 3 - Hobgoblin, Sandman(maybe Harry becomes Hobgoblin or at the end he turns into Green Goblin to help defeat Spiderman or save Peter)(Introduce symbiote and if Peter kills Harry,he hates suit at end because he couldn't control himself and he kills Harry)
Spiderman 4 - Lizard (Show that Peter still has suit but at end rejects it)
Spiderman 5 - ANYONE Blackcat introduced to help Spiderman.(maybe sinister six)
Spiderman 6 - Venom The final showdown

TheVapor
I'd like to make changes to my story. Dr. Conners and peter working on serum should be in 4 and not pushed into 3. also does anybody beleive that wolfman will be in any movies since they introduced his character. depending on story we could get him in 4 with lizard. perfect match in my opinion. i dont like the pairing of him with venom. venom is powerful enough to take spidey on alone.

spencerspider
I dont really care for Manwolf i think they might could change the stury around and make him Scorpion since his dad was the reason scorpion came about anyway.Maybe he is mad at Peter and Harry tells him he is Spiderman since he was at the wedding.He could pay for the transformation and there u have it Scorpion.But you never know.

VeNoIIvII
What about MJ's X-boyfriend/almost husband in Sp2?? did everyone forget about him?? Does anyone think hell be a villin..and if he is one in the comics who was he???? (never read the comics)

Mainstream
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
What about MJ's X-boyfriend/almost husband in Sp2?? did everyone forget about him?? Does anyone think hell be a villin..and if he is one in the comics who was he???? (never read the comics)

he became Man wolf....and frankly Shocker or Hydro man would have a better chance of being a spidey movie villian than that guy.

TheVapor
I'd rather see shocker in a movie but Raimi puts villians in for good reasons so who knows. But Shocker is cooler.

Mainstream
Shocker and Rhino were cool like on the cartoon.

VeNoIIvII
Yea.....its worhtless saying who the villian will be.....everyone thinks it will be sandman....and it may be..but its not for sure until they announce it, Raimi will do what he thinks best will fit..but he will also do a very challenging villain who noone thinks he'll do, and then he will make that villian awsome. No matter what villian he choses or has chosen, he will make him awsome no matter who he is (or she)

TheVapor
True. spencerspider idea about instead of having John Jameson become Manwolf he could be scorpion.

LousyBoy
Mary Jane is going to die in SM3. Take my word for it. When you see her die, remember my name and return to this forum to praise me!

Mainstream
Originally posted by LousyBoy
Mary Jane is going to die in SM3. Take my word for it. When you see her die, remember my name and return to this forum to praise me!

yes my lord and master....glory be your name

VeNoIIvII
Ive herd rumers she will die because Kristin Dunst is leaving the Spiderman Franchise after 3...dotn know if its official but thats what ive herd...

Mainstream
Ive herd rumers she will die because Kristin Dunst is leaving the Spiderman Franchise after 3...dotn know if its official but thats what ive herd... sad55

Doc Ock
She is done after SM-3.

I'd rather see her leave in a coffin than a wedding on a hill top wink

Mainstream
sad55Originally posted by Doc Ock
She is done after SM-3.

I'd rather see her leave in a coffin than a wedding on a hill top wink

Doc Ock
*Pats Mainstream on the back*

There there.We both know that would be for the best.She sucks as MJ wink

Mainstream
*Pats Mainstream on the back*

There there.We both know that would be for the best.She sucks as MJ wink

I thought they could have gotten someone better too.

Doc Ock
She is a whiney,glorified drama queen who dresses in clothes that look like were found in a bin at the salvation army.

Good riddance to her.

Lets get Peter a hot girl with good fashion sense and a bit of spunk and fun to her.

Mainstream
She is a whiney,glorified drama queen who dresses in clothes that look like were found in a bin at the salvation army.

Good riddance to her.

Lets get Peter a hot girl with good fashion sense and a bit of spunk and fun to her.

I heard she and Tobey were done in three any way.

Doc Ock
Good.

Like I said lets get Peter not Tobey a hot girl after SM-3 wink

Mainstream
like who?

TheVapor
Originally posted by LousyBoy

Then they can introduce Gwen Stacy stick out tongue or someone out of left field. Any ideas?

Mainstream
Originally posted by TheVapor
Then they can introduce Gwen Stacy stick out tongue or someone out of left field. Any ideas? they could make Aunt May Venom and J Jonah Carnage (just kidding)

TheVapor
Originally posted by Mainstream
they could make Aunt May Venom and J Jonah Carnage (just kidding)

blink eek! laughing but if it were true: mad no and

no but really
Mary jane:scorpion
aunt may: shocker
uncle ben comes back as hydro man

i dont know what im smokin' to even think that

Mainstream
and Flash Thompson becomes the silver Goblin that rock (just kidding that'd suck)

doctorstrongbad
Wow those are some strange ideas. If they want to throw some new characters in a spider-man movie how about... Namor? That guy is awesome and I'm not sure if he will ever get his own movie.

VeNoIIvII

Good riddance to her.

Its not her fault what she wheres in the movies..its whoever does the costumes...(if thats what your talking about..if your talkign in real life than i agree with ya....) (and about our "heated debate" in the other forum....please dont disrespect me..i have opinions and im entitled to them...if we didnt have people with imaginations, these forums would be boring.........
smile Have a nice day smile

Doc Ock
Thats fine.

But your insulting posts are whats known as trolling.

And I have them all.

Express your opinions all you like.I'm not your boss.

VeNoIIvII
WHo have i insulted???? i have never ripped on anyone..ive said things back to you that you have already called me!!!..But i have never been insulting..if you have one that i am PLEASE SHOW ME!!!!!

Doc Ock
Man i htink you went alittle bit to far with that one Doc Ock...Eddie Brock probably will be introed in SP3..youve even agreed with that statement in earlier posts.....anyways...Doc Ock isnt like a sony rep. everyone...just because he says it doesnt mean its true...and man Doc Ock you really have soem sort of fetish for that fricken villain(Doc Ock)...i mean quoting him as a reply.. laughing laughing dont you have anything better to do with your life???? Happy Dance Happy Dance (not to mention the video clip you put with it LOL)

Right there.

I wasn't even talking to you.I was having a friendly chat with Mainstream and you waltzed in and quoted me and said that.

Who do you think you are???

Insult me and I'll hit you right back with one.

Be civil and I'll extend you the same courtesy.

VeNoIIvII
Dude .....i wouldnt just coem into someones innocent conversation..its a buildup of you ALWAYS beign mean to me!!!! and the fact that you always think your RIGHT.....thats what ticks me off..because frankly you know as much as anyone els

Doc Ock
Go and read the thread if you don't believe me.I can provide you with a LINK!!!!

I was chatting to Mainstream,you were not even there,not part of the convo,NOTHING related to you at all.

And in you come and start mouthing off.

VeNoIIvII
Like i just SAID!! it is a buildup of you always INSULTING ME..AND I HAVE ALL OF THOSE POSTS TO!!!!! your always being mean to me...thinking you know EVERYTHIGN!

Doc Ock
If you don't like my OPINIONS then put me on ignore.

I do not and never said I know EVERYTHING.

I always back up my opinions with the facts that we do know.

When I'm wrong I'm wrong.I always admit it.

Now I've said my piece.I'm done.If you have an insult planned then just don't respond to me.

Like I said put me ignore.Problem solved.

VeNoIIvII
i will stop always freakin out..if you do the same....and you dotn back yourself up with facts all the time.....you were just saying that its gurunteed that Eddie Brock wotn be introes in Sp3..How do you know that?? YOu dotn.....No facts.....those are the thigns i mean...if it was an opinion then say "i think" not "its Guranteed" Ok im done fightign back on topic...Black Cat in SP3???? I think its more true than we may think...**opinions please**

Doc Ock
Fact:Nobody has been cast so far that even remotely fits the description of Eddie Brock

Fact: After the ending of SM-2 you cannot deny what Harry's fate is in SM-3.I mean what else is he going to do???

Fact: We are getting TWO villains.Thomas Haden Church is definitely one.Hmmmmm I wonder who the other is???

Fact: Sam Raimi dislikes Venom.

Now tell me am I wrong with those facts???

VeNoIIvII
LOL...i didnt say those are wrng ..i said you dotn know that Eddie Brock wotn be in SP3...just because hes introduced doesnt mean Venom will be in it....im just saying theres no PROOF saying he DEFINATLY wont be in it...... thats all....

Doc Ock
LOL...i didnt say those are wrng ..i said you dotn know that Eddie Brock wotn be in SP3...just because hes introduced doesnt mean Venom will be in it....im just saying theres no PROOF saying he DEFINATLY wont be in it...... thats all....

So far there is because there have been no new cast additions that fit Eddie Brock's profile.

If they hire some actor that could play Eddie Brock then I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

But up to now there is ZERO indication we're getting Eddie Brock.

So I stand by my OPINION that he will not be in it.

VeNoIIvII
Finally you SAY IT......its your OPINION....its about time you said that...thats all i was sayign man..there was no need to get all bent out of shape..i just said you shouldnt say its guranteed because its not....its your opinion and thats COOL!!!!!!!!

TheVapor
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Wow those are some strange ideas. If they want to throw some new characters in a spider-man movie how about... Namor? That guy is awesome and I'm not sure if he will ever get his own movie.

He is. A LOt of super heros are getting their own movies now that super hero movies are so popular. As of Right now it's at the script stage.
Link:http://www.efavata.com/CBM/index.htm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.