What are you wearing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violin Vixen
Hi! What is every one wearing when they see episode III? And what can I wear that is star wars themed but easy to make? And would it be totally retarded if I brought my light saber w/ me? embarrasment

astrofan428
From what I have heard, you wont be the only one with a LS.

Welcome to the forum.

sith_darth_jay
A pair of blue jeans and orange Tshirt laughing out loud

....seriusly.... nothing, i don't like dressing up....that's just to geeky for me

astrofan428
Originally posted by sith_darth_jay
A pair of blue jeans and orange Tshirt laughing out loud

....seriusly.... nothing, i don't like dressing up....that's just to geeky for me

Like orange do you? big grin

Yeah this will be my first SW movie in theaters, and I have no SW gear so I will go in regular clothes.

Violin Vixen
Guess I'll just go normal. But I'll probalbly still take my light saber.

The Last Son
For AOTC my friends and I dressed in regualr clothes but took our lightsabers and beat the crap out the geeks and the little kids. Goodtimes.

astrofan428
You dont think beating the crap out of little kids and "geeks" with lightsabers is a little "geeky"?

Darth Mantis
I'm taking my lightsaber and clothes of course.

whitewookie
something ominous so i wont get mugged by chavs on my way to the midnight viewing?

BrianWilsonJedi
Im going in a star trek wife beater

TheAnimal
im going as a clone trooper and my lady is going in the slave leia outfit.

Insomnia
if you wear really elaborate things like a darth vader outfit, do they search you for cameras?

whitewookie
no need to worry about hidden cameras with Ep 3! As its on digital film its bound to leak so much easier in some other way! But i think they'd probably notice a vader costume with one eye that looks like a lens and a loud buzzing!

HateWork
my usual threads. jeans, casual shirt, maybe my testament or cryptopsy shirt. i may got with a zip up hoodie though so i can sneak in some booze.

whitewookie
watching EP 3 while plastered, frickin hilarious!!

Insomnia
R2 has a lens...

Morning_Glory
i have boot leg jeans - with white flip flops.. and a green t-shirt on with yellow lettering saying " Happiness is Lake Erie!"

whitewookie
Originally posted by Insomnia
R2 has a lens...

and are YOU small enough to fit into an R2D2 costume? roll eyes (sarcastic)

theflyxx
A simple black T-shirt with a large white Imperial symbol on the front.

Subtle, yet blunt.

Echuu
I bought this cool green yoda shirt. Prolly that and some jeans; maybe a lightsaber too, not sure yet though.

LandoSpeeder2
I'm wearing jeans and a t-shirt the midnight premiere, I wish I had that black t-shirt with the ROTS logo or whatever on it.

star22
My Darth Vader voice over mask, a black shirt, pants, and boots, and my toy lightsaber. Unfortunately, the only one I have is green, but it will have to do.

Knowone
NOT a damn thing

LOL jk

Darth Dean
A vader helmet with a vader saber.

Milosz006
nekkid

Count Doodoo
A tie-dyed green Jar Jar Binks t-shirt that I've modified with stencil letters and red spraypaint that says "kill Jar Jar".

Oh yeah -- and I'm taking a light up saber spoon I got out of a cereal box.

Eleonora
Originally posted by Violin Vixen
Hi! What is every one wearing when they see episode III? And what can I wear that is star wars themed but easy to make? And would it be totally retarded if I brought my light saber w/ me? embarrasment

I'm going in jeans and t-shirt big grin

umraan
nothing

Violin Vixen
I've decided to wear a red vader shirt. I just bought it. And I'm still debating taking my light saber. Thanx for all the in put

Ken Kenobi
I'm gonna hit the stores right before lining up and buy a new Star Wars shirt.

Morpheus
raver my Jedi Robe with my light saber. raver

star22
Cool! Kill the jedi!!!

Insomnia
Originally posted by whitewookie
and are YOU small enough to fit into an R2D2 costume? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I would be a really big R2, or I could just have half my body sticking out underneath.

I cant do the bleeps and boops, but I do have a whistle I can blow.

star22
Is anyone else actually wearing a costume, or am I going to look nuts?

Violin Vixen
I wanted to wear a cosrume, but couldn't find one. But I think a lot of people might dress up.

Ben-Kenobi
im gonna bet my friend 50 bucks to walk up in their witha Gimp outfit on wearing a darth vader helment

New_Born_Pyro

kremzike
I'm dressing up this time, as it's my last chance for a new SW movie to do so. I didn't start going to opening day at popular theaters until Episode 1 (well, 2 really). I dressed normally on day 2 of Episode 1 at the Uptown in DC. Went there in street clothes but with a toy lightsaber for Episode 2 on opening day. At the screening last Thursday I dressed in a shirt & SW tie just because it was supposed to be a charity event & I wanted to look decent. But next Thursday i'll be there in my Anakin costume. I might be going to a midnight show now, but I don't know if i'll wear my costume to that or just my ROTS poster shirt.

jedi2187
Old Navy blue jeans
beaten up tennis shoes
black ribbed shirt
lightsaber replica I bought back in '97
Jedi robe that I bought at C3 in Indy.

I may post a pic if I remember to bring a camera.
Why not? This is the last one! cool

Lord Tyrant
Are you a female?

jedi2187
No, but this lady is....
http://www.swchick.com/

tpaquin
A thong. Nothing else.

jedi2187

LightSaber_Part

astrofan428
On the subject of seeing this movie, I convinced two of my non SW fans to go with me wednesday.

I hope they dont do something stupid and get me shot. I would hate for my obituary(sp) to read killed by Jar Jar Binks.

TheElectricFox
Im going totally nude.

star22
I am looking foreward to it. As Vader, I am hoping to scare the kid that is going with us, or at least freek her out a little.

ebswift
Originally posted by astrofan428
You dont think beating the crap out of little kids and "geeks" with lightsabers is a little "geeky"?
Hehe, nothing to do with beating the crap out of them, but I just setup a new site:

geekswithlightsabers.com - can't post links yet :/

Send me some pics & star wars related stuff on the email link on that site and I'll post 'em up.

Fëanor
Originally posted by Violin Vixen
Hi! What is every one wearing when they see episode III? And what can I wear that is star wars themed but easy to make? And would it be totally retarded if I brought my light saber w/ me? embarrasment actually i'm going dressed up as full on Klingon warrior.....no expression

Maya Zurak
I was as Padme (Arena's costume) big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.