Organic Steel vs. Iron Fist's punch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wickerman
Now now, no sarcasm and other pointy fingers "look at the stupid stupid thread!!!!!!" This is just a simple question. On the Marvel site it states pretty simply that Iron Man's fists can "shatter" steel. Now, first thing that came to mind was colossus's organic steel skin.

what i'm thinking is this:

1. Colossus's organic steel is incredibly tough, and the Marvel writers might have meant something along the lines of "inanimate objects made of steel" or maybe "High density steel" or something like that.

2. Colossus's skin has deflected wolvie's adamantium claws. However, we've established in another thread that it's not just the material/pointiness but also the momentum you need to build up in order to have enough force (therefore yes, the claws could hurt him if wolvie had enough force).

Unfortunately, i'm not a big Iron Fist connaiseur so please feel free to share your opinions.

~wickerman~

Ming Tea!
Well I don't think Iron Fist's punch should be able to hurt Colossus but in an Exiles comic (I forgot which issue), Iron Fist punched a hole in Colossus which is utterly ridiculous IMHO.

Scoobless
i think Iron Fist could knock out Colossus

Wickerman
Originally posted by Ming Tea!
Well I don't think Iron Fist's punch should be able to hurt Colossus but in an Exiles comic (I forgot which issue), Iron Fist punched a hole in Colossus which is utterly ridiculous IMHO.

Really? Don't know that. So does this mean Iron Fist can easily subdue colossus? can you remember how the fight went?

~wickerman~

dawsey28
Holy crap. When I first read this title. I thought there was a DC version of Steel called Organic Steel. I was about to ask what his powers were.

bag

Oh well, I guess he could punch through Colossus. I don't know.

Scoobless
i doubt he'd be able to punch through him...... he could maybe dent him..... he could definitely knock him back/off his feet

can Iron Fist channel his power into a kick?

"Beware my Iron Foot"

colossus17
he cant do anything to colossus, they meant inanimate objects........not his skin....colossus is omega class

Scoobless
yup.... Colossus'd get knocked the f**k out by good ol' Danny Rand

Ming Tea!
It was an Exiles comics so I really wouldn't count it. Even though I love the Exiles.

Wickerman
It was an Exiles comics so I really wouldn't count it. Even though I love the Exiles.

Oh.....Exiles -_- (Morph RUUULZZZZZ)

I suppose i'll agree with Scoobless for now at least.

~wickerman~

Wynndar
what issue? but damn...i guess colossus better watch out

Wickerman
Yah, it's a bit stupid, blowing a hole in the guy, even by using his Chi and all.

As a side question: What is the Juggernaut's question made of? I don't know what kind of metal/thing it's made of in order to know if Iron Fist could break it. I'd really be interested in knowin;

~wickerman~

Ming Tea!
Iron Fist couldn't break Jugg's armor or Juggs for that matter, in a million years.

Wickerman
Iron Fist couldn't break Jugg's armor or Juggs for that matter, in a million years.

I'm assuming it's some sort of weirdish metal alloy thingy (involving adamantium and something to block out telepaths) enchanted with some heavy stuff by Cyttorak (am i even close?)

~wickerman~

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Wickerman
I'm assuming it's some sort of weirdish metal alloy thingy (involving adamantium and something to block out telepaths) enchanted with some heavy stuff by Cyttorak (am i even close?)

~wickerman~

Jugg's armor is irrelevant, its his force field that does stuff. The only part of his armor that even matters is the helmet to prevent psi-attacks.

Mider
I also thought it was about the character Steel >.<

Wickerman
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
Jugg's armor is irrelevant, its his force field that does stuff. The only part of his armor that even matters is the helmet to prevent psi-attacks.

the helmet is what i'm interested in. Scroll up to see that wink

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.