General Zod vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Synchro
Now this is a good one. Who will win?

grey fox
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD

whirlysplat
Originally posted by grey fox
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD

and su*k

long pig
If superman can, Gladiator can....but faster.

DigiMark007
Zod's just a ruthless Superman, basically. So if you think Gladiator could beat Supes, then the same applies here. Gladiator wins...but Zod might put up a good fight because of his extensive military training and bad-ass armor.

-DM

Wickerman
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Zod's just a ruthless Superman, basically. So if you think Gladiator could beat Supes, then the same applies here. Gladiator wins...but Zod might put up a good fight because of his extensive military training and bad-ass armor.

-DM

and lack of restraint wink

~wickerman~

Cosmic Cube
I would suppose that Gladiator has some form of military training as well.

grey fox
yeah loser trainign

kgkg
Gladiator

whirlysplat
yeah loser trainign

big grin

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
I would suppose that Gladiator has some form of military training as well.

Well...he is basically the leader of Shiar Army.

grey fox
yeah but he got schooled by cannonball so zod takes this easy

Mainstream

Cannonball anit no Pu$$y you know. sad

grey fox
Originally posted by Mainstream
Cannonball anit no Pu$$y you know. sad

yeah but it's.....cannonball !!! i mean he's not like able to rip stars apart (which gladiator boasted he could do arragont f**k)

Mainstream
yeah but it's.....cannonball !!! i mean he's not like able to rip stars apart (which gladiator boasted he could do arragont f**k)

okay fair enough..for a second there I thought you were saying Sammy was weak embarrasment

whirlysplat
Zod inside of 6 pages. Gladiator is a very sad character

grey fox
very true laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance

whirlysplat
Hey grey fox love the sig, I guessed you loved "Dalek", I downloaded the "Rose" AVI from the torrents before the problems, I am looking forward to the spider Daleks.

grey fox
WHAT !!!! their actually makign them i thought that was just soem fan-art and i know the new series of D.W. kick's butt

Beyonder

yeah...but you didn't read the book. What's your point? Oh wait, you don't have much. Gladiator toyed with him the whole time. Sam getting in one hit and then their battle is interrupted means Sam wins? roll eyes (sarcastic) That punkass wasn't even allowed by Gladiator to go with the X-Men. Gladiator held him back, calling Sam just a kid.

Stop bringing up Cannonball as a reason cause Cannonball didn't win a damn thing.

Zod, however, died by flying into Superman's ass - that's total ownage right there.

Not as sad as Zod turning into paste as he slammed into Superman's ass.

grey fox
Thats it EX-TER-MIN-ATE

whirlysplat
I believe the Spider Daleks are the design, but have not had this confirmed, so it might be another design. The spider daleks have won a war against the other types in a book, I read about also. I have not read the book though.Originally posted by grey fox
WHAT !!!! their actually makign them i thought that was just soem fan-art and i know the new series of D.W. kick's butt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.