Imperiux vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Good battle I think.

kgkg
Galactus

spidermonkey
You sure?

the Darkone
Galactus wins. It will be a close battle but the advantage goes to galactus he servie the big bang and absorb the energy. Galactus at full powered will f**k him up.

Mider
Imperix has what powers again?

gautam
saying galactus at full power is saying like imperiex prime.....and i think imperiex prime would f**k galactus up

Mider
what can Imperiex or Imperiex Prime do???????????????????????

JWangSDC
uhm there is only imperiex prime. The rest are Imperiex probes and those would do nothing to galactus

guy222
Originally posted by Draco69
Good battle I think.

Galactus FTW

quanchi112
galactus for sure.

Galan007
Either a stalemate, or a slight edge to Imperiex.... imo of course. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Either a stalemate, or a slight edge to Imperiex.... imo of course. smile youve got be joking. what has imperiex done that puts him above galactus.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
youve got be joking. what has imperiex done that puts him above galactus. Creating big bangs.... Universal big bangs. smile

quanchi112
Creating big bangs.... Universal big bangs. smile look what galactus did with the un. seriously galactus doesnt want to destroy the universe and if he did look out universe.

Kutulu
If it came down to sheer destructive power, Impiex would be the clear victor. The problem here though is that it's Galactus' specialty to absorb and eat energy, of which Imperiex has plenty of. As soon as Imperiex' armor is cracked, Galactus is going to have himself a mighty feast, and Galactus should be able to crack the armor rather easily.

Galan007
look what galactus did with the un. seriously galactus doesnt want to destroy the universe and if he did look out universe. The UN isn't in this battle,

So this post was completely irrelevant. smile

Tenebrous
new big bangs=new universes=open bar and all day buffet for the big man.

quanchi112
The UN isn't in this battle,

So this post was completely irrelevant. smile im just saying...impreiex had lots of drones and what not when he tried to do what he did. its not like it was just him alone. connect the dots for once.

Galan007
im just saying...impreiex had lots of drones and what not when he tried to do what he did. its not like it was just him alone. connect the dots for once. Imperiex's big bangs had nothing to do with his probes...

So again, this post was completely irrelevant. smile

Power16
The UN is part of Big G so it will always be part of the battle unless stated it is not. Imperiux is the most powerful of the two...imo but Big G has ways of winning, absorbing his energy and of course the UN.

quanchi112
Imperiex's big bangs had nothing to do with his probes...

So again, this post was completely irrelevant. smile again when he was trying to create the biog bang he needed help and still lost. for shame. its funny that u wont allow the un becuz u know it spells doom for imperiex. galactus still wins regardless. i mean he can destroy solar systems when pissed. bye bye imperiex.

and its funny cuz u earlier in another thread were whining abiut using the genesis box. how many times has the genesis box been seen. how many times has the un be seen or used.

laughing

Galan007
galactus still wins regardless. i mean he can destroy solar systems when pissed. bye bye imperiex. ZOMG!!!

A a 3 solar system destroying blast > a Universal big bang!!! laughing out loud

You're so funny quanch. smile

quanchi112
ZOMG!!!

You're so funny quanch. smile galactus can pull it off with no problem. cant say the same for imperiex, now can we?

u make me chuckle to. genesis box for the win.

laughing

Galan007
galactus can pull it off with no problem. cant say the same for imperiex, now can we? Nah,

Galactus can destroy solar systems when pissed... All Imperiex can do is generate Universal big bangs.

So obviously Galactus wins. laughing out loud

Tenebrous
ZOMG!!!

You're so funny quanch. smile

In the same series (annihilation) we learn that there's enough power within Galactus that if it were expelled violently, it would destroy the marvel 616-universe and the negative zone (two universes). This scenario is also describing the power within a weak, captive Galactus...in Thanos' words they were feeding him enough sustenance to keep him alive, but nowhere near enough to enable him to be conscious...akin to a vegetative state. so in this situation, a near-comatose Galactus was explained by Annihilus and Thanos to have the power to destroy two universes. Full-power Galactus...who knows?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tenebrous
In the same series (annihilation) we learn that there's enough power within Galactus that if it were expelled violently, it would destroy the marvel 616-universe and the negative zone (two universes). This scenario is also describing the power within a weak, captive Galactus...in Thanos' words they were feeding him enough sustenance to keep him alive, but nowhere near enough to enable him to be conscious...akin to a vegetative state. so in this situation, a near-comatose Galactus was explained by Annihilus and Thanos to have the power to destroy two universes. Full-power Galactus...who knows? nice job shutting him up.

laughing

told u galan ye of little faith.

Galan007
nice job shutting him up.

laughing

told u galan ye of little faith. Why would you want to shut me up quanch? sad

I already said Galactus wins. big grin

quanchi112
Why would you want to shut me up quanch? sad

I already said Galactus wins. big grin u always back up the guy with lesser on panel feats which makes me laugh. u argue based on theory and theory alone most of the time with little to none on panel feats to back it up.

Galan007
u always back up the guy with lesser on panel feats which makes me laugh. u argue based on theory and theory alone most of the time with little to none on panel feats to back it up. Theory?

Imperiex generated Universal big bangs ON PANEL...

How is that my theory?

Galactus on the other hand, has never done anything close to that under his own power, ON PANEL. confused

Such is the logic of quanch I guess. smile

quanchi112
Theory?

Imperiex generated Universal big bangs ON PANEL...

How is that my theory?

Galactus on the other hand, has never done anything close to that under his own power, ON PANEL. confused

Such is the logic of quanch I guess. smile imperiex got stopped cold by dc universe. and he had help. sorry but supes along with the gang just stopped him cold. galactus doesnt want to. thats why he hasnt. he survived a big bang.

someday ull get it.

Galan007
imperiex got stopped cold by dc universe. and he had help. sorry but supes along with the gang just stopped him cold. Do we need to bring up Galactus' numerous defeats? smile

galactus doesnt want to. thats why he hasnt. he survived a big bang. So your argument is that Galactus could beat Imperiex, but he just doesn't want too? Even though he's done nothing under his own power on the level of creating big bangs?

lol...

And you say I argue for characters with lesser panel feats...

You're killing me today quanch. smile

quanchi112
Do we need to bring up Galactus' numerous defeats? smile

So your argument is that Galactus could beat Imperiex, but he just doesn't want too? Even though he's done nothing under his own power on the level of creating big bangs?

lol...

And you say I argue for characters with lesser panel feats...

You're killing me today quanch. smile my argument has always been that imperiex cant pull off a big banglike nothing, while a weakned galactus can destrou solar systsmes in the blink of an eye. imperiex had all kinds of drones aiding him and still lost.

when imperiex faces opposition the big bang doesnt occur its simple.

now do some research and get back to me.

for ur sake.

Galan007
my argument has always been that imperiex cant pull off a big banglike nothing, while a weakned galactus can destrou solar systsmes in the blink of an eye. imperiex had all kinds of drones aiding him and still lost.

when imperiex faces opposition the big bang doesnt occur its simple.

now do some research and get back to me.

for ur sake. laughing out loud

You are such a crack up quanch!

quanchi112
laughing out loud

You are such a crack up quanch! again back to ur nonpoints. this wastes such time. but im used to it on here by now.

Galan007
again back to ur nonpoints. this wastes such time. but im used to it on here by now. laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud sigh.

sad

Estacado
Solar systems>>>>>Universe?haermm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Solar systems>>>>>Universe?haermm negative zone=universe>>>>>one universe.

laughing laughing

Galan007
negative zone=universe>>>>>one universe.

laughing laughing Did Galactus actually destroy the negative zone on panel?

Or did another character just say he could? smile

Estacado
negative zone=universe>>>>>one universe.

laughing laughing
huh

quanchi112
Did Galactus actually destroy the negative zone on panel?

Or did another character just say he could? smile many characters thought he could. did imperiex destroy the dc universe when he faced opposition?

laughing laughing

Estacado
many characters thought he could.
laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing most of ur posts consist of smiley faces. i destroyed u last time in the spctre cap marvel amp fight. so u have to resort to smiley faces.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
most of ur posts consist of smiley faces. i destroyed u last time in the spctre cap marvel amp fight. so u have to resort to smiley faces.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

LMAO laughing laughing laughing laughing

Please do not feed or repsond to the animals.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
LMAO laughing laughing laughing laughing

Please do not feed or repsond to the animals. this from the guy who has me on ignore for two minutes. u even threatened to leave becuz of me. wow do i affect you,

stick out tongue

dont let me bother u. please it isnt my intention, i dont want u getting kicked off becuz of me. cease and desist further insults.

Tenebrous
Did Galactus actually destroy the negative zone on panel?

Or did another character just say he could? smile

The problem with this is that we're dealing with characters that simply just act in character....Imperiex=Imperial meaning he came for conquest/power whatever. By his very nature Galactus is content to just survive.

We haven't seen any on panel feats of Galactus destroying universes with abandon because that totally goes against his entire character as Jack Kirby/Stan Lee originally conceived....a being that was beyond reproach, beyond the mortal conceptions of good and evil. That essentially means Galactus has no agenda aside from his own survival...so we'll never see universe destroying blasts because....would you throw out a whole table of food set up for you to eat, when your very survival depended on eating that food? Never in a million years.

In place of this we have only to go by actual feats of Galactus...which are almost always done in the name of self-preservation, self-defense, or preservation of "his" reality (vs. Infinity Gauntlet, vs. Magus with 5 cosmic cubes, vs. Thanos w/HOTI, vs. Hunger, vs. Tyrant, vs. Mephisto, etc. etc. etc.). Naturally there'd never be a scenario where he'd unleash power to destroy a universe. Instead we have to go by the testament of characters that are not prone to exaggeration and can be counted on to speak the truth (i.e., Thanos, Uatu, Reed Richards). Not the best means of debate but in Galactus' case, that's what we have to work with.

Analogy: Superman has the ability to subjugate all of Metropolis, and all of Earth, if he were so inclined. But he's never done this. Why not? because it is not in his character to do so, but he unquestionably has the ability.

quanchi112
The problem with this is that we're dealing with characters that simply just act in character....Imperiex=Imperial meaning he came for conquest/power whatever. By his very nature Galactus is content to just survive.

We haven't seen any on panel feats of Galactus destroying universes with abandon because that totally goes against his entire character as Jack Kirby/Stan Lee originally conceived....a being that was beyond reproach, beyond the mortal conceptions of good and evil. That essentially means Galactus has no agenda aside from his own survival...so we'll never see universe destroying blasts because....would you throw out a whole table of food set up for you to eat, when your very survival depended on eating that food? Never in a million years.

In place of this we have only to go by actual feats of Galactus...which are almost always done in the name of self-preservation, self-defense, or preservation of "his" reality (vs. Infinity Gauntlet, vs. Magus with 5 cosmic cubes, vs. Thanos w/HOTI, vs. Hunger, vs. Tyrant, vs. Mephisto, etc. etc. etc.). Naturally there'd never be a scenario where he'd unleash power to destroy a universe. Instead we have to go by the testament of characters that are not prone to exaggeration and can be counted on to speak the truth (i.e., Thanos, Uatu, Reed Richards). Not the best means of debate but in Galactus' case, that's what we have to work with.

Analogy: Superman has the ability to subjugate all of Metropolis, and all of Earth, if he were so inclined. But he's never done this. Why not? because it is not in his character to do so, but he unquestionably has the ability. nice ownage of galan. i tired tellin him that its not in galactus character to do this nor does he want to. but u owned him.

Tenebrous
nice ownage of galan. i tired tellin him that its not in galactus character to do this nor does he want to. but u owned him.

Well it's not so much me trying to pwn galan or whatever, but more trying to raise points for discussion and debate. like guy222 always says, we're all here to discuss comics. nothing more (tryin to prove who has superior intellect/understanding whatever) and nothing less (resorting to petty name-calling, insults, and such).

quanchi112
Well it's not so much me trying to pwn galan or whatever, but more trying to raise points for discussion and debate. like guy222 always says, we're all here to discuss comics. nothing more (tryin to prove who has superior intellect/understanding whatever) and nothing less (resorting to petty name-calling, insults, and such). no i know. it was just a very intelligent retort to his argument. i agree with what u have said. i know u arent insulting him but are literally destrioying his argument is all. he knows. it all in good fun. keep up the intelligent posts.

wink

guy222
Well it's not so much me trying to pwn galan or whatever, but more trying to raise points for discussion and debate. like guy222 always says, we're all here to discuss comics. nothing more (tryin to prove who has superior intellect/understanding whatever) and nothing less (resorting to petty name-calling, insults, and such).

Comics are fun yes

starking
There's billions(or trillions) of galaxies in the universe and billions of solar systems in a galaxy. 3 solar systems can't compare.

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
There's billions(or trillions) of galaxies in the universe and billions of solar systems in a galaxy. 3 solar systems can't compare. thats what he did when he was weak. the whole reaosn annihilus had galactus captured was to destory the universe along witht he negative zone. thats more than one universe. galactus doesnt want to destroy the universe, thank heavens.

starking
thats what he did when he was weak. the whole reaosn annihilus had galactus captured was to destory the universe along witht he negative zone. thats more than one universe. galactus doesnt want to destroy the universe, thank heavens. I know that, but you can't really compare that to Imperiax's big bang creating, powers. Not at all. Unless weakened Galactus is a Quadrillion times weaker than fp Galactus, I don't see how he can compete with Ip's high ends.

quanchi112
I know that, but you can't really compare that to Imperiax's big bang creating, powers. Not at all. Unless weakened Galactus is a Quadrillion times weaker than fp Galactus, I don't see how he can compete with Ip's high ends. galactus for all intents and purposes in annihilation could have eneded two univrses. galactus is capable of more than imperiex its just he doesnt want to.

galactus weakned took out three solar systemes to mess up the awave. it turned the tide of the war and mission accomplished.

Tenebrous
I know that, but you can't really compare that to Imperiax's big bang creating, powers. Not at all. Unless weakened Galactus is a Quadrillion times weaker than fp Galactus, I don't see how he can compete with Ip's high ends.

It was stated on panel that Galactus has the power to destroy the Marvel 616 universe and the Negative zone, together in his captive, comatose state. When Galactus was released he let out a blast that predominantly destroyed the annihilation wave, nothing more. There's no panel showing Galactus destroying universes at whim because there's no story that would feature Galactus. Substitute Thanos, or the Magus, or Dr. Doom, or whoever. Galactus is not a villain. Imperiex is.

If there's a match that poses the question of who can destroy the earth with their tech faster, Dr. Doom or Mr. Fantastic, are you going to rule out Mr. Fantastic immediately because there are no feats that show him doing this?

Galactus is composed of a mortal being (Galan) and Eternity. Not the 616 Eternity, but 616 Eternity's predecessor. Anyone with semi-abstract qualities, esp when those qualities make you.....one with the universe (Eternity), you have to recognize that the man packs some punch. But he pulls his punches. Thanos, Annihilus, Uatu, Mr. Fantastic...they all have said what Galactus can do...that's as close to on panel feats as you'll get for someone who just wants to eat his food and be left alone.

kevdude
Imperiex for the win. Rating Galactus destroying 3 solar systems vs a Probe destroying a whole Galaxy is kinda dumb

Kutulu
Originally posted by kevdude
Imperiex for the win. Rating Galactus destroying 3 solar systems vs a Probe destroying a whole Galaxy is kinda dumb

Galactus on-panel destroyed several galaxies during his fight with Tyrant, and that was just a side effect of them fighting; he wasnt' even attacking the galaxies directly. In Annihilation he was starved to the brink of being comatose and still delivered a several solar system blast.

kevdude
Originally posted by Kutulu
Galactus on-panel destroyed several galaxies during his fight with Tyrant, and that was just a side effect of them fighting; he wasnt' even attacking the galaxies directly. In Annihilation he was starved to the brink of being comatose and still delivered a several solar system blast.

Wow really? And this compares to destroying the DC Multiverse how??

Kutulu
Wow really? And this compares to destroying the DC Multiverse how??

Let me break it down for you. The Ultimate Nullifier is part of Galactus, as stated on panel. Reed Richards used the Ultimate Nullifier from 616 Galactus to recreate the multiverse on panel.

The ENTIRE multiverse, ALL AT ONCE.

Any questions?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let me break it down for you. The Ultimate Nullifier is part of Galactus, as stated on panel. Reed Richards used the Ultimate Nullifier from 616 Galactus to recreate the multiverse on panel.

Any questions?

Unless Specified, The UN is not part of the battle becuz it's from galactus but not part of in the sense that it'snot part of his standard.

Tenebrous

Any questions?

Galactus used the UN in the black celestial arc to wipe out the entire universe in a literal blink of an eye.

kevdude

Any questions?

So was it used to destroy then recreate or just recreate it with no big bang involved? If there was no big bang involved i think you know who wins

Kutulu
So was it used to destroy then recreate or just recreate it with no big bang involved? If there was no big bang involved i think you know who wins

To erase the entire multiverse and recreate it all at once in a blink of an eye is far more powerful than showing up to one universe at a time, getting your ass kicked by a powered up superman, then blowing up to recreate a single universe over the course of billions of years.

Recreating an entire multiverse > big bang explosion for a single universe. The multiversal feat is infinitely more impressive than a universal feat.

charlemagne9746
damn is four oclock and i'm alamost drunk. imperix kcis that ass and buyys big g a round of cuervo

Kutulu
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
damn is four oclock and i'm alamost drunk. imperix kcis that ass and buyys big g a round of cuervo

Big G is immune to alchohol, as was shown when Hercules tried to get him drunk. He was amused though and cut Herc some slack.

Phenomenol

Nope, that was a Thanos look back, and NO GALAXIES were destroyed on panel. That could be taken simply as hyperbole.

Galactus was defeated by Fantastic four, Ghost Rider, Krona and more???

The Anti-Monitor or Imperiex has better showings than Big G.

BTW; Galactus was stated to have FED before realeasing that Blast to destroy 3 star systems, an ANGRY Galactus (bloodlusted).

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Phenomenol
Nope, that was a Thanos look back, and NO GALAXIES were destroyed on panel. That could be taken simply as hyperbole.

Galactus was defeated by Fantastic four, Ghost Rider, Krona and more???

The Anti-Monitor or Imperiex has better showings than Big G.

BTW; Galactus was stated to have FED before realeasing that Blast to destroy 3 star systems, an ANGRY Galactus (bloodlusted).

No. No where does it say that Galactus was fed. Galactus himself even said that Thanos and Annihilus' manipulations had left him totally weak.

It doesn't matter that Galactus was angry....he was angry at annihilus. He knew the extent of the wave and released a blast large enough to totally disable it. Again, no one seems to understand, why throw a temper tantrum and destroy half of your table of food, when you need to eat that said food to survive? Galactus does what is necessary, nothing more.

Defeating Tyrant was necessary at all costs. Galaxies were destroyed.

Thanos isn't prone to hyperbole. Remember he's Marvel's Darkseid...Darkseid calculates and states the irrefutable truth to discourage his opponents.

Kutulu
No. No where does it say that Galactus was fed. Galactus himself even said that Thanos and Annihilus' manipulations had left him totally weak.

It doesn't matter that Galactus was angry....he was angry at annihilus. He knew the extent of the wave and released a blast large enough to totally disable it. Again, no one seems to understand, why throw a temper tantrum and destroy half of your table of food, when you need to eat that said food to survive? Galactus does what is necessary, nothing more.

Thanos isn't prone to hyperbole. Remember he's Marvel's Darkseid...Darkseid calculates and states the irrefutable truth to discourage his opponents.

^^ Quoted for Truth. Why would anybody destroy their entire feast waiting for them, for spite. They wouldn't, and it's not Galactus' character to do so. People refuse to see Galactus as he is, as a force of nature, he isnt' one who tries to take over people, or tries to get revenge on someone who has wronged him. He is higher than that, more than that. If Galactus was keen on conquering the universe he would have done so long before Earth cooled from molten rock.

Phenomenol

Incorrect. Galactus fed on the Power Cosmic capsules that Annihilus and Thanos stored away from him.

Thanos and Tyrant never destroyed galaxies and Thanos word must have destroyed galaxies, he wasn't even sure. Thanos is prone to Hyperbole, he said Drax could destroy the universe when he had the cosmic cube.

Imperiex > Galactus.

Phenomenol
^^ Quoted for Truth. Why would anybody destroy their entire feast waiting for them, for spite. They wouldn't, and it's not Galactus' character to do so. People refuse to see Galactus as he is, as a force of nature, he isnt' one who tries to take over people, or tries to get revenge on someone who has wronged him. He is higher than that, more than that. If Galactus was keen on conquering the universe he would have done so long before Earth cooled from molten rock.

Galactus hasn't shown himself to be a force of nature.

Kutulu
Incorrect. Galactus fed on the Power Cosmic capsules that Annihilus and Thanos stored away from him.

Thanos and Tyrant never destroyed galaxies and Thanos word must have destroyed galaxies, he wasn't even sure. Thanos is prone to Hyperbole, he said Drax could destroy the universe when he had the cosmic cube.

Imperiex > Galactus.

This pic says it all:
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/ Galactus%20Respect%20Thread%20I%20The%20Power%20of
%20Galactus/012_3-AbletotalkwithEternityasequal.jpg

Kutulu
Galactus hasn't shown himself to be a force of nature.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/37/Galactuspov.PNG

Kutulu
Here is where it states the UN which was used to recreate the multiverse (by destroying multi-Eternity and rebuilding him) is part of Galactus himself:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb260/DarkCrawler90/ Galactus%20Respect%20Thread%20I%20The%20Power%20of
%20Galactus/020_2-Morepowerfulthenother-FFv349.jpg

Phenomenol
None of your links work!

Also Galactus actions has not shown him to be a force of nature.

At best he showed he can estroy three star systems and it was OFF PANEL.

Kutulu
None of your links work!

That's because the auto-formatting of URL from this site sux. I have manually pasted in the second pic, which shows that he is a force of nature. That shows me that you are wrong. The last one you will have to manually copy & paste the URL into your browser window to visit.

joesdabest1
g owns him because he is the cooler character

Phenomenol
You still haven't shown me any of galactus powers! Imperiex can destroy a Galaxy galactus has not!

Imperiex > Galactus.

Estacado
You still haven't shown me any of galactus powers! Imperiex can destroy a Galaxy galactus has not!

Imperiex > Galactus.
Imperiex has destroyed/re-created the Universe multiple times not just galaxies.....

Kutulu
Imperiex has destroyed/re-created the Universe multiple times not just galaxies.....

Multiverse > Universe. End of story. Infinite universes > single universes.

Estacado
Multiverse > Universe. End of story. Infinite universes > single universes.
Weren't you the one who said Cyttorak has multiversal power?haermm

Kutulu

Imperiex > Galactus.

I have shown via scans that you are wrong. What you say is to be ignored, since you ignore the scans, you ignore the facts.

Phenomenol
I have shown via scans that you are wrong. What you say is to be ignored, since you ignore the scans, you ignore the facts.

Actions > Words!

I showed you that a FED/Bloodlusted Galactus could only destroy three star sytstems OFF PANEL. Imperiex can destroy a Galaxy.

Imperiex > Galactus.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actions > Words!

I showed you that a FED/Bloodlusted Galactus could only destroy three star sytstems OFF PANEL. Imperiex can destroy a Galaxy.

Imperiex > Galactus.

Orion can destroy a 5th of a universe. Imperiex Destroys and Recreates Universes. It takes far more power to create than to destroy. Thus Imperiex is far superior to anyone who can only destroy.

Estacado
Also Imperiex can't be killed Galactus can.

Kutulu
Weren't you the one who said Cyttorak has multiversal power?haermm

This coming from the idiot who thinks universe > multiverse.

ioriyagami

durznuts

Estacado
This coming from the idiot who thinks universe > multiverse.

ioriyagami

durznuts
When did I say anything like that retard?

Kutulu
So basically all of you claiming Imperiex wins are full of crap. Just as I thought, as none of you can produce a scan showing Imperiex recreating a multiverse.

Kutulu
When did I say anything like that retard?

Because you're saying destroying a galaxy is more than recreating the multiverse. Clearly you are the DC fanboy retard here. You continue to prove it to me in reading your debates. You have yet to say one intelligent thing this entire thread.

Kutulu
Also Imperiex can't be killed Galactus can.

This statement is so idiotic I have made it part of my sig. Congratulations, you have made the immortal hall of shame.

Estacado
Because you're saying destroying a galaxy is more than recreating the multiverse. Clearly you are the DC fanboy retard here. You continue to prove it to me in reading your debates. You have yet to say one intelligent thing this entire thread.
Can you read you idiot???
The guy said that Imperiex has destroyed galaxies and I just corrected him that he destroyed the Universe aswell.

****ing moron.....

Kutulu
Can you read you idiot???
The guy said that Imperiex has destroyed galaxies and I just corrected him that he destroyed the Universe aswell.

****ing moron.....

And you're so completely stupid that you think that's a greater feat that recreating the entire multiverse!

DUR! durfused durno

Estacado
This statement is so idiotic I have made it part of my sig. Congratulations, you have made the immortal hall of shame.
Have you even read OWAW you idiot?
If you crack Imperiex's armor he releases his power (Big Bang) after that he reborns....How can you kill a Big Bang????

Hall of shame???

Says the guy who thinks Cyttorak is Multiversal.......haermm

Estacado
And you're so completely stupid that you think that's a greater feat that recreating the entire multiverse!

DUR! durfused durno
When did I say anything like that you dumbass?

Estacado
Read and cry dumbass.....
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/2-23.jpg

Kutulu
Have you even read OWAW you idiot?
If you crack Imperiex's armor he releases his power (Big Bang) after that he reborns....How can you kill a Big Bang????

Hall of shame???

Says the guy who thinks Cyttorak is Multiversal.......haermm

From that guy that thinks universe > Multiverse!
durhmm
pitt_wank

Estacado
From that guy that thinks universe > Multiverse!
durhmm
pitt_wank Originally posted by Estacado
When did I say anything like that you dumbass? Originally posted by Estacado
Read and cry dumbass.....
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/2-23.jpg

starking
The un isn't apart of Galan's powerset. If it was, people could start using the Genesis box for any New Gods character.

Kutulu

From the guy who thinks universe > multiverse!
retard180
pitt_stfu

Estacado
From the guy who thinks universe > multiverse!
retard180
pitt_stfu
Quote me you idiot!!!
I never said that Universe>>>>Multiverse..
But you did say that Cyttorak is Multiversal....

Kutulu
Quote me you idiot!!!
I never said that Universe>>>>Multiverse..
But you did say that Cyttorak is Multiversal....

And this from the idiot who thinks Universe > Multiverse!
13wank

starking
Kutulu your being a jerk, he didn't say ANYTHING about a universe>>multiverse. He was only pointing out, how Imperiax can destroy universes. If I could understand that myself, then you should aswell

Estacado
Kutulu your being a jerk, he didn't say ANYTHING about a universe>>multiverse. He was only pointing out, how Imperiax can destroy universes. If I could understand that myself, then you should aswell
He can't because he is mentally handicapped.....
Also Kutulu how can you kill a Big Bang can you explain?

Kutulu
The un isn't apart of Galan's powerset. If it was, people could start using the Genesis box for any New Gods character.

It is NOT the same thing, at all. The U.N. is actually part of Galactus.

No Galactus = No U.N.

That's why they needed Galactus in order to recreate the U.N. in the Abraxas arc.

http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=23as6.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26iq3.jpg
http://img225.imageshack.us/my.php?image=27jm6.jpg
http://img350.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2undestroysmultieternityinfini.jpg

Kutulu
He can't because he is mentally handicapped.....
Also Kutulu how can you kill a Big Bang can you explain?

Your mighty Imperiex got owned by Braniac. Explain how a big bang can be used as a mere slave to a robot. Coming from the same guy who thinks Universe > multiverse, what a friggin moron.

lollers

Not only did Brainiac use him as a giant battery, Kyle held in his attack. Explain how if he's a multiversal destroyer, not one but TWO beings within DC universe contained him easily. He's a joke. He can't even compare to anti-montor.

Estacado
Plot much?
Anyway you haven't answered either of my questions....
When did I say Universe>>>>>Multiverse?
How can you kill a Big Bang?

Kutulu
Plot much?
Anyway you haven't answered either of my questions....
When did I say Universe>>>>>Multiverse?
How can you kill a Big Bang?

Let me ask you this.

Do you really think a big bang attack, that takes BILLIONS of years to recreate a universe (e.g. energy stretching outward, cooling down to matter, etc.), is a bigger feat that recreating the entire multiverse within the blink of an eye?

As far as killing the big bang, Brainiac contained him. That shows the energy can be contained and manipulated.

Guess what Galactus feeds off of? If you said energy, you would be right. Guess what else Galactus has survived? If you said the big bang, then you would be correct again. Guess what Galactus likes to eat? If you guessed remnants of the big bang, you would be right yet again.

Estacado
Let me ask you this.

Do you really think a big bang attack, that takes BILLIONS of years to recreate a universe (e.g. energy stretching outward, cooling down to matter, etc.), is a bigger feat that recreating the entire multiverse within the blink of an eye?
When did I say that it is??????????
Moron.

Kutulu
When did I say that it is??????????
Moron.

This coming from the same guy who thinks universe > multiverse.
ermmsmart

Estacado
This coming from the same guy who thinks universe > multiverse.
ermmsmart
You don't even make sense...haermm
I never said that a Universe is more then a Multiverse learn to read idiot.

Kutulu
You don't even make sense...haermm

And you're an utter idiot who thinks universe > multiverse! haermm
21210-7

Estacado
And you're an utter idiot who thinks universe > multiverse! haermm
21210-7
I never said that a Universe is more then a Multiverse learn to read idiot....

Kutulu
I never said that a Universe is more then a Multiverse learn to read idiot....

This coming from the same guy who thinks universe > multiverse!
loser
emoticon___pwned

Estacado
This coming from the same guy who thinks universe > multiverse!
loser
emoticon___pwned
laughing laughing laughing laughing
Yep you are handicapped.

Phenomenol
Point is Galactus has been beaten by the Fantastic gour, Ghost Rider, Silver Surfer, and Krona who is WAYYYYYYYYYYY Weaker than the Anti-Monitor or Imperiex!

Galactus has only shown (FED/Bloodlusted) to destroy three star systems which is nothing a DBZ character could do.

Imperiex > Galactus.

Kutulu

Let me spell it out for you in big crayon letters, since obviously you are too obtuse to read in black and white. This is straight from Mr. Master's thread, one of the true comic knowledgebases of the KMC forums.

Ultimate Nullifier
Originally posted by Mr Master
5. Ultimate Nullifier
(Obliterated and Remade the Multiverse in the blink of an eye)

Here Reed says "our Earth is merging with other Alternates"...how can this be...unless the entire Multiverse is misaligned.
http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3020/earthalignment8vq.th.jpg

Here Nova says "creatures of the MULTIVERSE Mixing --- Reality folding onto itself" again this Multiversal misalignment is literally ripping the Multiverse apart.
http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2111/earthalignment26rx.th.jpg

Finally what does this lead to?

Reed, "In order to REALIGN ALL that is...we had to END ALL that was.
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7392/earthalignment39jd.th.jpg
What was MISALIGNED?

The MULTI-VERSE!

How was this done?

Reed uses the Ultimate Nullifier to banish Abraxas & remake the Multiverse
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/6069/1unisusedbyreedtodestroyabraxa.th.jpg

UN destroys the Multiverse
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/932/2undestroysmultieternityinfini.th.jpg

UN remakes the Multiverse in an instant
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/893/3unremakesthemultiverse9jq.th.jpg

Here we see, Abraxas has the U.N., tries to taunt Galactus:

Galactus snatches the U.N. from Abraxas, and very clearly states: THE ULTIMATE NULLIFIER. AS MUCH A PART OF ME AS MY HEART ITSELF."

Badabing
So basically all of you claiming Imperiex wins are full of crap. Just as I thought, as none of you can produce a scan showing Imperiex recreating a multiverse. Umm, what the heck is this all about? whatdur

Phenomenol
So? With the UN Galactus gets beat and FED/Bloodlusted he can only destroy three star systems OFF PANEL????

Kutulu
So? With the UN Galactus gets beat and FED/Bloodlusted he can only destroy three star systems OFF PANEL????

http://img343.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1unisusedbyreedtodestroyabraxa.jpg

That's on-panel the U.N. destroying the multiverse. ON PANEL.

MULTIVERSE > UNIVERSE.

Phenomenol
http://img343.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1unisusedbyreedtodestroyabraxa.jpg

That's on-panel the U.N. destroying the multiverse. ON PANEL.

MULTIVERSE > UNIVERSE.

Reread my post please, I said Galactus destroying Three star systems was off panel.

Kutulu

Why would Galactus destroy more than necessary?

Let me illustrate with an example:

Let's say, you have a 40 acre orchard of apple trees. 1 of these trees was infested with termites, the others were not.

Would you:
A) Chop down the tree that was infested and get rid of the termite nest
----------or ---------------
B) Bring a drum of gasoline, douse the entire orchard, and light it all on fire, in order to get rid of the termites infesting the one tree.

If you answered A, then you would have done what Galactus did. If you answered B, then you should probably seek professional help, as you are a danger to both yourself and society.

Phenomenol
Why would Galactus destroy more than necessary?

Because he is bloodlusted and he just fed.

Kutulu
Reread my post please, I said Galactus destroying Three star systems was off panel.

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, did it really fall?

Kutulu
Because he is bloodlusted and he just fed.

You really are beyond hope. I thought that a simple analogy was within your reading comprehension level, sadly I was mistaken.

starking
Now no one is questioning the power of the un. I know it's capabilities and it's no joke. However, it is NOT standard equipment for the Big G. By the looks of it, he only uses when the situation calls for it. It's not a device he has on him ever day/second/hour/year. Unless Big G can pull it out off his ass, whenever and wherever, then we can't consider standard equipment. If it where, then why doesn't he use it in 80 or 70 something % of his battles? Like I said, if we can use the Un in any of Galactus's fights, then we can do the same with the Genesis box, for New Gods characters.

starking
Btw, he didn't attempt to use it in Infinity Gauntlet, did he not?

Phenomenol
You really are beyond hope. I thought that a simple analogy was within your reading comprehension level, sadly I was mistaken.

That was a fallacy not an analogy.

Kutulu
Now no one is questioning the power of the un. I know it's capabilities and it's no joke. However, it is NOT standard equipment for the Big G. By the looks of it, he only uses when the situation calls for it. It's not a device he has on him ever day/second/hour/year. Unless Big G can pull it out off his ass, whenever and wherever, then we can't consider standard equipment. If it where, then why doesn't he use it in 80 or 70 something % of his battles? Like I said, if we can use the Un in any of Galactus's fights, then we can do the same with the Genesis box, for New Gods characters.

Galactus CAN pull it out of his ass, as it is part of him. He can literally summon the U.N. to his hands.

As illustrated in his fight with Abraxas, a multiversal threat:

As stated ON PANEL:
"THE ULTIMATE NULLIFIER. AS MUCH A PART OF ME AS MY HEART ITSELF."

That is NOT the same thing as the Genesis box for new Gods characters, as they are NOT the source itself, that analogy is INCORRECT.

Kutulu
Btw, he didn't attempt to use it in Infinity Gauntlet, did he not?

The infinity gauntlet was shown to be superior to the U.N. and was capable of stopping it after it was activated.

Kutulu
If it where, then why doesn't he use it in 80 or 70 something % of his battles? Like I said, if we can use the Un in any of Galactus's fights, then we can do the same with the Genesis box, for New Gods characters.

Because the U.N. is capable of destroying the entire multiverse. That's like saying why not use a nuclear bomb on neighbor who parked on your lawn. Sure it gets rid of the neighbor, his car, his house, his family, his block, his city, his county, but it gets rid of you as well. It's not something you just toy around with.

Badabing
If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, did it really fall? Don't you mean "Did it make a sound"?

Phenomenol
If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, did it really fall?

No, because noone was there to witness it fall.

Galactus loses this match.

starking
Galactus CAN pull it out of his ass, as it is part of him. He can literally summon the U.N. to his hands.

As illustrated in his fight with Abraxas, a multiversal threat:

As stated ON PANEL:
"THE ULTIMATE NULLIFIER. AS MUCH A PART OF ME AS MY HEART ITSELF."

That is NOT the same thing as the Genesis box for new Gods characters, as they are NOT the source itself, that analogy is INCORRECT. So that's one instance of him showing it's "apart" of him. Tell me this, why was Reed Richards been able to use it against him? And why hasn't he reclaimed it, when the Fantastic Four possesed it? A matter a fact, why has so many been able to use it as their own? This is starting to get fishy....

Kutulu
Originally posted by Badabing
Don't you mean "Did it make a sound"?

Thankfully you caught the subtle change I posted to this usual sentence. This was done on purpose, since some members of the forum are stating that apparently Thanos commenting on the battle between Galactus and Tyrant (FP) didn't really have the catastrophic property damage that he said it did, since it didn't show a precise system of exactly how much was destroyed.

The thing is, if comic book writers wrote down the exact amount of what occurs for every character it would be BORING as hell.

I don't want to read a comic that states "Hulk jumped precisely 10,112 miles, and took 2 minutes and 58 seconds to get there". Stating that he jumped thousands of miles, and showing him a picture of jumping, is sufficient.

In a similar vein, when Tyrant fought Galactus and it was stated that galaxies were destroyed, it shouldn't list an exact figure of the number of star systems within those galaxies, because then the reader gets bogged down in facts. It is sufficient to state that galaxies were destroyed.

If Galactus is as weak as some members of this forum make him out to be, then why would he be able to meet with Eternity and be treated as an equal? Why would Living tribunal himself recognize Galactus as one of the triad of the universe:
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1496/silversurfer198903121bj4.jpg

starking
Because the U.N. is capable of destroying the entire multiverse. That's like saying why not use a nuclear bomb on neighbor who parked on your lawn. Sure it gets rid of the neighbor, his car, his house, his family, his block, his city, his county, but it gets rid of you as well. It's not something you just toy around with. So he's going to use that much power, just to stop Imperiax?

Kutulu
So he's going to use that much power, just to stop Imperiax?

If Imperiex is a universe destroyer, then yes.

Phenomenol
That is why Galactus loses. Imperiex can destroy a galaxy and Galactus can not.

joesdabest1
galactus wins this

Kutulu

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/galactustyrant.jpg

http://img456.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rom02706jt1.jpg

The last scan he teleports an entire galaxy at once. ON PANEL. You guys give so much credit to Darkseid for teleporting an entire planet, imagine how much more energy it would take to teleport an entire galaxy at the same time.

Kutulu
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2537/tyrant0203ix8yo4.jpg
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3019/tyrant04zn2zt0.jpg
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/3292/tyrant05yk6id3.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5706/tyrant06zo1ge4.jpg

"The enmity between them must have destroyed entire galaxies."

Kutulu
For those of you who think Galactus cannot take on a multiversal being:

Takes on Agamotto in his own realm:

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5167/galactusagamatto57wn.jpg
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/997/galactusagamatto60yj.jpg

Note what Agamotto says: "In my concern over my orb and amulet eyes, I lost sight of my ultimate duty to the multiverse.

Kutulu
Here we see Galactus talking to Eternity as an equal:
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7233/silversurfer198801011rf1.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/751/silversurfer19880101213vz1.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3002/silversurfer198801014xb7.jpg

starking
Don't get me wrong, I think Galactus is damn powerful and has enough raw power, to destroy the universe. I'm just don't think that's enough to deal with Imperiex.

Kutulu
Don't get me wrong, I think Galactus is damn powerful and has enough raw power, to destroy the universe. I'm just don't think that's enough to deal with Imperiex.

The reason Galactus has the edge here is that he is amongst the best, if not the best, energy consumer / manipulator right now in MU.

If he only had his current level of energy, strength, and durability, to be honest he would probably lose. The thing is, feeding off of energy is his specialty. He has fed directly off of Mephisto's realm, he has eaten time / space directly in the black Celestial arc (which was an alternate timeline of Marvel 616 universe, and literally began to freeze time in that alternate timeline because he was consuming time itself), and his history begins with him surviving a big bang.

So we already know he can survive the big bang attack. We already know he can eat an entire universe. The only thing Imperiex would accomplish with a big bang attack is basically lay out a giant feast for Galactus to feed upon. It won't kill him, it will only give him more energy. We all know what happens when Imperiex's armor is cracked - he doesn't have control to stop the process once it begins. Galactus easily has enough power to crack the armor. Once the armor is cracked, Galactus begins to feed, and only grows more powerful as the fight goes on, as Imperiex has more energy than an entire universe.

Evil_Ash
Imperiex wins.

Phenomenol
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/galactustyrant.jpg

The last scan he teleports an entire galaxy at once. ON PANEL. You guys give so much credit to Darkseid for teleporting an entire planet, imagine how much more energy it would take to teleport an entire galaxy at the same time.

What galaxy being teleported? Not to mention whatever was teleported it was done by MACHINE/TECHNOLOGY!

I don't give Darkseid credit for teleporting a planet, he can't even destroy a planet.

Imperiex wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Imperiex wins. galactus would roast him. in annihilation wave annihilus was going to use him to destory the negative zone and the known universe. hes just more powerful than imperiex and his goals are different. imperiex loses.

Phenomenol
galactus would roast him. in annihilation wave annihilus was going to use him to destory the negative zone and the known universe. hes just more powerful than imperiex and his goals are different. imperiex loses.

And? Imperiex can be used to destroy that much also. Not too mention we don't know how Galactus was going to be used to do it. Obviously taking over a galaxy one by one.

quanchi112
And? Imperiex can be used to destroy that much also. Not too mention we don't know how Galactus was going to be used to do it. Obviously taking over a galaxy one by one. he ws going to be a bomb. a bomb that once detonated would kill everyone in it except annihilus. galactus is so powerful its freaking scary.

Phenomenol
he ws going to be a bomb. a bomb that once detonated would kill everyone in it except annihilus. galactus is so powerful its freaking scary.

And? Galactus does NOT do that in fights, not too mention Galactus would be killing himself.

quanchi112
And? Galactus does NOT do that in fights, not too mention Galactus would be killing himself. galactus can destroy three solar systems in a weakned state. he doesnt want to kill everyone. so he doesnt try to. there is so much power in him. impereix cant set off his big bang that easily either otherwise why did he not just do it to defeat the heroes.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>