can spidey be shot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
every freaking time i sugest spidey can be shot everyones like NO HE CANT HES TOO FAST is this true or just fanboyism

Draco69
He's been shot before. So yes.

Spideys Sister
Oh so many times has he been shot... They have it in the game ...

Next Venom_girl
In most encounters his spidey sense trips and he can get out of the way-- but not all the time. Especially if there's many guns on him. Ultimate Spider-man the several police officers shoot him at once (they think he's trying to rob a bank). MJ has to rush him to the hospital.

Also he needs room to manuever, be not too injured to leap around and out of the way in order to avoid getting shot. So the likelyhood of his getting shot increases if he's in a confined space and / or already wounded.

Spideys Sister
The USM comic was so cute when he called for help...
In the game spidey gets hit says "ah!" then goes back to fighting lame! need blood!

Spiderman_RJ
The USM comic was so cute when he called for help..."

when did that happen? spiderman begging? i only saw him beg for his life to electro cos he was frieng his head with his magnified spider-sense.

Next Venom_girl
No, he like called MJ on his mobile or something from a dumpster. "Help... me..."

Spiderman_RJ
but e was shot a a normal dude? like a thug, or a guns expertise, becouse he should had been druged ,to be shot like that.........

Next Venom_girl
No the police. Like several officers ambushed him in the bank and started spraying him with bullits at once.

Doc Ock
Of course he can be shot.

He's anything but invincible.

gls
his spider sense helps him yes, but if confronted with many things triggering his sense he could be hit. like the example of several officers ambushing him.

Spideys Sister
50 bullets coming from differant directions? Yeah! He could never dodge that

doctorstrongbad
He has been shot before with guns, lazers, electricity, fire and all kinds of other stuff.

Spideys Sister
HA Someone duck!

doctorstrongbad
Well i guess we have answered the question.

The Spider
Should I get the moderator?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.