I dropped my mobile...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
it broke and now the screen is all psychedelic, when i move the screen the colours change in weird and drugged up ways... its so worth having a broken phone

LifeIsKillingMe
whats the use in a phone if u cant make a phonecall

Morning_Glory
no, get a new phone!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
no, get a new phone!

I will but im keeping this one just because of the crazy weird screen thingy

cindy8219
Originally posted by LifeIsKillingMe
whats the use in a phone if u cant make a phonecall

it probably still works and now it has new color effect.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by cindy8219

yes, i can still make calls with it, just not texts or anything else

Morning_Glory
do you text a lot?

LifeIsKillingMe
Originally posted by cindy8219

if it does, keep it! cool colors AND it works!

silver_tears
Wow, I've like thrown my cell phone to the ground like 20 times an nothing embarrasment

cindy8219
Originally posted by silver_tears
Wow, I've like thrown my cell phone to the ground like 20 times an nothing embarrasment

laughing out loud laughing out loud

§P0oONY
do you text a lot?

nah, i hate texting, it is a waste of money... you might as well just call them, it works out cheaper and it is generally more interesting

§P0oONY
Originally posted by silver_tears

Its a flip phone thing and i dropped it when open and the screen got hit and f**ked up

cindy8219
I don't like texting either. I'm so bad at it too. I take forever jsut to write a short message. I could have taken less just calling them.

Morning_Glory
i love texting! but ...Ive dropped my phone a million times and it still works dandy

§P0oONY
Here is a pic

Morning_Glory
ummm thats not good confused

§P0oONY
ummm thats not good confused

It's bloomin' great yes

Coldfire
Whoa, thats crazy insane!

Morning_Glory
o ok it's great!!! confused!

cindy8219
eh, its really broken alright. yes

Morning_Glory
well then get a new one!

Coldfire
Lol, I wish I even had one...

Gen. Grevious
I dropped my cell on the concrete, it actually was ok for a while,the screen was munted and the phone was scratched but it worked, but its stopped working now.

thundercracker
that looks so cool im going 2 go smash my phone

joeykangaroo

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by thundercracker
that looks so cool im going 2 go smash my phone

me too !!1!!!eek!

DracotheDragon
.... blink ....

.... wow ....

ladygrim
my fones always broke ... i lost the buttons for ages lol

Blue Dragon
Mobile phones do my head in! That's why I don't own one, don't want one & they're a waste of space! Want to know why?

1. People become to obsessed with them...texting, phoning all the time...when people see each other they have nothing to talk about! It pains me when seeing every single person with a phone in their hand & won't put in down!

2. At xmas time I'm like "So what did you get for xmas?" their reply is "A new phones." I think what's wrong with the previous phone, if that's all they can think of having for xmas/birthdays then they're sad, I have much better useful things then mobile phones...

3. They give you cancer! People don't take any notice. I'm not having a device that can kill you, are you crazy!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.