Why you should not buy Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
Read it and discuss

http://www.sequart.com/miracleman1.htm sad

BENITO
I like Spawn

DC sucks other than Batman

whirlysplat
Benito this is not about DC and yes what they did in the 40's and 50's legally sucked bigtime. This is about Todd Mcfarlane stopping a great comic being publishedOriginally posted by BENITO
I like Spawn

DC sucks other than Batman big grin

MERCILOUS
Not to mention screwing Gaiman and others not mentioned out of royalties for things they helped create. Mcfarlane is evil, he's never loved the business, that's why the first thing he did when he hit it big with the toys was quit comics. He's a tyrant with a bad attitude. And giving him credit for spawn which is such an obvious rip off of several existing characters is ludicrous.

whirlysplat
Here, Here Merc, my thoughts exactly big grinOriginally posted by MERCILOUS
Not to mention screwing Gaiman and others not mentioned out of royalties for things they helped create. Mcfarlane is evil, he's never loved the business, that's why the first thing he did when he hit it big with the toys was quit comics. He's a tyrant with a bad attitude. And giving him credit for spawn which is such an obvious rip off of several existing characters is ludicrous.

whirlysplat
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.