Bill O'Reilly to review Revenge of the Sith on Wednesday's Factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HOBBE5
Next Wednesday, Bill O'Reilly will be reviewing ROTS, as he use to be a film reviewer. This looks to be funny.

By the way, the TRL Star Wars thing sucked sooooo much ass. More proof that MTV is dead and completely out of touch. Honestly, who were they pandering to? The whole show looked like it was crafted by Jar Jar Binks. I literally changed the channel when Hayden did that stupid thing in NY with the Darth Vader mask. When they first talked about it, I thought cool, it will be interesting to see how Hayden tackled the role, and the process of doing Anakin this time. Wrong!

Mist
next wednesday, ill be reviewing it myselfeek!

Smodden
eek!

btw.....Did y'all see Hayden on Jay leno?...no expression

HOBBE5
Well, I'm going Thurs morn, when everyone else is asleep, where I wont have to sit front of the guy with the Wookie mask on, or next to Jabba the Hut munching on popcorn.

TheAnimal
o'reilly is a dumb s.o.b. he slamed rap star ludachris on one of his shows 2 or 3 years ago and cost luda his pepsi deal. bill o'rielly imv will bash us sw fans next.

ChristianRocker
The reason is because ludacris is no good

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by HOBBE5
Well, I'm going Thurs morn, when everyone else is asleep, where I wont have to sit front of the guy with the Wookie mask on, or next to Jabba the Hut munching on popcorn. seriously, he should just leave the guy alone. mad

moviejunkie23
what do expect riely to say??? I don't think a guy like that would get star wars

star22
What time will it be on? I think I might watch. Our school TV keeps Fox News on in our mail room, so I can actually watch if I know what time it is.

HOBBE5
8pm Wed. FOXNEWS

star22
Coolness. I will have to watch. Something to tide me over.

mephistodesigns
Originally posted by ChristianRocker
The reason is because ludacris is no good

Oh I'm sorry...guess he can't be as "good" as Creed....

Jeez, Luda's awesome and O'Reily is a basically a *&^%ing Nazi as far as most sane people are concerned. He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Ever see a minority on that show? I did once, he kept talking over her and telling her she was wrong before she even got to say her peace. Bill O'Reily can lick deeeez nuts. smokin'

Lazerlike42
mephisto, Bill O'Reilly would agree with you on a heck of a lot more than I would, judging from the "arguement" we had, so I wouldn't be all on him. His point about Ludacris was not whether or not he was good, it was that his music convyes all sorts of horrible ideas and beliefs to the nation's youth. Bill Cosby basically said the same thing, he said the rap culture is ruining everything the civil rights movement of the 60s worked so hard for.

But on topic, I think O'Reilly will have some good things to say about it. He's not a very high brow guy, he's really very much into pop culture, and really is the kinda guy that WOULD like this stuff, so I think he'll give it a good review.

mephistodesigns
Bill O'Reily wouldn't agree with me on the "arguement" (smile good name). Secondly, Ludacris, like a lot of rappers, are not the foul youth corrupting forces they're made out to be. I really get sick of all that finger pointing. Its such BS. They talk about their own experiences, and their views on the world, it is their form of expression and protected under the first amendment. If you don't want your children listening to it, then don't buy it for them. Its not meant for them anyway, its meant for adults. Most kids don't even get what the songs are about anyway. Ask any kid under 14 what a rap song really means and they're likely to tell you they don't know, they just like the beat. i think the government and media like to attack them because a) they're easy targets and b) they point out a lot of the wrong in our "modern" American society that a lot of people like to turn a blind eye to since it doesn't affect a lot of the "majority".

ih8jarjar
I know why O'Reiley is going to review ROTS. THere's been all this talk about the similarities between Palpatine and Bush in this movie - how Palps sort of created a war to keep himself in power and to gain even more support, much like the war in Iraq (many would say). Also, there are some quotes I read in one of the Yahoo articles like Anakin saying to Obi, "You're either with me or against me" or something like that. That's similar to what Bush said about how if we or other countries aren't with him in the "war on terror" then we are enemies, just like the terrorists.

Anyway, I think O'Reily is going to slam ROTS and tell people not to see it because he and FOX news are so damn right-winged and unfair and unbalanced it makes me ill. I wonder if he'll mention anything about these comparisons and flat out say that's why he has a problem with it. But I gotta believe that's the whole reason for him to review it.

P.S. O'Reiley is a low-brow soulless douche

Darth MoonPIE
soul-less? hardly. he may be a little bit to the right but he isn't "soul-less"

mandalorian_war
i heard him on the radio he said at the premire there were like 50 guys and 5 girls and yes im back

ChristianRocker
Originally posted by mephistodesigns
Oh I'm sorry...guess he can't be as "good" as Creed....

Jeez, Luda's awesome and O'Reily is a basically a *&^%ing Nazi as far as most sane people are concerned. He doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Ever see a minority on that show? I did once, he kept talking over her and telling her she was wrong before she even got to say her peace. Bill O'Reily can lick deeeez nuts. smokin'

Excuse me Ludacris is terrible and Creed was way better than him, and Bill'o Reilly he just says what he thinks just like i'm sayin how me and you feel about ludacris.

bILLYgOAT
O'Reily
"Emperor can I just say what a privilege it is to have you on my award winning show, and from a personal point of view can I add that I totally support your coup d' etat of the olde liberal republic.

Palpatine
"your welcome"

O'Reily
"Can you make me a Sith-Lord?"

Palpatine
"very well
RISE
Darth VIBRATOR"

O'Reily/Darth Dildo
"Yes Master,
now please

SHAAATTTUUUUUPPPP
and listen to the real dark-side

you allow liberal, gay, disabled, colored, Muslim, catholic,
Jewish, democrats to live
they must DIE and all their spawn

When I ........ O'Reily am emperor,
I'll kill the lot and make you Darth Sidious look like a pinko tree huggin-***."

lol

ih8jarjar
Originally posted by Darth MoonPIE
soul-less? hardly. he may be a little bit to the right but he isn't "soul-less"

A LITTLE bit to the right?

Of course he's not literally "without a soul," heh heh. What I mean is that when you watch the guy, it's obvious that he's just doing what Fox wants him to do, which is promote their station's politics. He never accepts anyone else's POV, he tells people to "shut up" and tells his producers to cut their mics when he feels he's losing the argument. He is extremely self-righteous, is completely close-minded in terms of accepting other people's arguments, and he's not really about the news, he's about punditry.

I don't care if a person is conservative or liberal, that's their call, but I think that it's unacceptable to not even consider other people's arguments or to examine them. That's why I don't like him...and if he gives ROTS a bad review I'll like him even less!

ih8jarjar
amen Billygoat. lol!

Time for Simpsons!

bILLYgOAT
mmmmmmmmmmmm

beer

woman_beater69
The criticism of O'Reilly comes from people who don't watch him. I'll be honest I used to think he was a hardass, loudmouthed right-winger at first... but that was before I started watching him on tv and listening to him on the radio. Sure he's still loudmouthed and a hardass... but he's no rightwinger.

Look...
He's for gay rights. He's for gay adoption. He hates Rumsfeld and has called him incompetant on more than one occasion. He thinks Jeb Bush is a useless governer. He's on record calling George Bush a retard on the borders. He's right wing? The reason a lot of people don't like him and call him right wing is because he doesn't sit on one side of the isle and b i t c h, he takes no mercy on everybody (liberal or conservative, on both isles). The truth is that one side is used to that kind of criticism and the other side isn't. That's where the hatred for him comes from. That's also what makes him entertaining (if you watch him and don't just pretend that you know what you're talking about).

Nobody is safe!

As to whether he'll like it or not... I don't know, I don't want to speculate, but he used to be a high school history teacher. I think he'll appreciate the historic depth of these movies and a commentary on the rise of empires.

bILLYgOAT
Originally posted by woman_beater69

Look...
He's for gay rights. He's for gay adoption. He hates Rumsfeld and has called him incompetant on more than one occasion. He thinks Jeb Bush is a useless governer. He's on record calling George Bush a retard on the borders.

how the hell did he get a job at FOX ?

ab2421
Seeing this should actually be funny

inside joke:
"For our most ridiculous item of the day alright we've got some new information here about the SITH star wars chapter premeiring tomorrow alright... now I saw the film and it was a mixed experience... Visually it was spectacular but as I watched it alright it felt like the film was a reflection of liberal douche bashing of Bush alright.... anyways, go see it alright because FOX is distributing it and hopefully this will bring back some money to the FACTOR so we can design our all-new Fathers day bill oreilly chocolate bars... so go to my website and then it will pop you right over to my other website and then zap you over alright to my full review of the film... and dont forget to sign up for premium membership to my website... for every 39.99 in membership fees collected, a "portion" of it goes to "select charities" alright... and not visiting the site would just be RIDICULOUS... now the mail"

woman_beater69
lol

woman_beater69
Originally posted by bILLYgOAT

Fox News isn't just Sean Hannity and pundits. When it comes to news, I believe they were the ones to first report George Bush's DUI.

bill9d9
Originally posted by woman_beater69
Fox News isn't just Sean Hannity and pundits. When it comes to news, I believe they were the ones to first report George Bush's DUI.

You are correct. And all of the politics in just about every thread these days is the reason I have not been posting lately. Can we stick to EP III please?

ab2421
Originally posted by bill9d9
You are correct. And all of the politics in just about every thread these days is the reason I have not been posting lately. Can we stick to EP III please?

Cummon its just a message board... its nobody's loss if you don't feel like posting "lately"... when you see a topic title with the words "Bill O'Reilly" in it, you know there's going to be some political HUMOR thrown around... lighten up ..

big grin

waverly94
Originally posted by bILLYgOAT

The same way Greta Van Sustern, Alan Colmes and a host of other non-right-wing people did.

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by waverly94
The same way Greta Van Sustern, Alan Colmes and a host of other non-right-wing people did.

word

mephistodesigns
Originally posted by ChristianRocker
Excuse me Ludacris is terrible and Creed was way better than him, and Bill'o Reilly he just says what he thinks just like i'm sayin how me and you feel about ludacris.

what a dork.... no body listens to Creed except little church going white bread 13 year old girls... Now Luda, he's for the adults.

Darth MoonPIE
this is off topic but luda and creed both suck.!

I must agree that he attacks both the right and the left which is uncommon these days which there are extremest on both sides. I also misunderstood your meaning of "soul-less", my mistake. I must also agree that he doesn't listen to other peoples opinions as openly as he should and he thinks hes always right which of course is completely false.

woman_beater69
But damnit it's fun to watch. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.