What Kind of soul do you think you posess?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placebo_fan
I went onto quizilla, and i found out I have a twisted soul! Aparrently,Twisted Souls are never bad, and actually, are a rarity amongst souls. These souls are a little combination of everything, with always a little of their own chaos to add. Twisted Souls are kind, loving, weird, zany, temperamental, and very talented. They have their own firm opinion, and can at one time be very outspoken and passionate, and the other time shy and feeling insignificant. Twisted Souls have good senses of Humor and other times can be a bore. I can act quite intelligent at one time, and grasp concepts easily, while other times I can find it difficult to understand. Twisted Souls are always very fun and Kind, and can be party animals. But, if I love someone, youre serious about it, intense, and forever loyal. If you think youre a twisted soul, congrats-the world should have more like you. Any other soul you think you might have, tell me about it! If you find this boring, leave now.

Crash Overload
URL?

Dvae
what kind of soul is that, crash?

Smiling_Sadly
well show me how to no mine!

Placebo_fan
www.quizilla.com Go to 'most popular' then click on 'What kind of soul do you posess?' and answer a bunch of questions, and the result is what kind of soul you posess. Ta Dah!

Storm
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/I/Iceangel143/1079277891_restwisted.JPG

You have a twisted soul! Twisted Souls are never bad, and actually, are a rarity amongst souls. These souls are a little combination of everything, with always a little of their own chaos to add. Twisted Souls are kind, loving, weird, zany, temperamental, and very talented. They have their own firm opinion, and can at one time be very outspoken and passionate, and the other time shy and feeling insignificant. Twisted Souls have good senses of Humor and other times can be a bore. You can act quite intelligent at one time, and grasp concepts easily, while other times they can find it difficult to understand. Twisted Souls are always very fun and Kind, and can be party animals. But, if you love someone, you' re serious about it, intense, and forever loyal. Congratulations-the world should have more like you.

Placebo_fan
Cool! I was a twisted soul!

phoenix chii
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/I/Iceangel143/1078082696_turesbeaty.JPG

You have a beautiful soul! These are rare and very special. One who has a beautiful soul had beauty inside and out, and are always very kind. You may be the one who always applies make-up to look better and achieve certain standards. But you look just as gorgeous without makeup. You take pride in yourself because you know that you are worth better. Sometimes you preen in front of the mirror for hours, but youre never too busy to help someone. Everyone loves you and you love them back, with a lot of friends, and popularity. But you didnt get it because of your clothes-you got it because there seems to be a radiance around you, a sort of glow, that attracts people to do better and be better.

burlyman
blink Apparently that one was for girls, so I took another What type of soul do you have?

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/M/mechangel/1066004951_rebellious.jpg You're a natural born trouble-maker. You hate authority and do everything you can to get around the law, or in some cases, break it. Naturally stubborn, you hardly ever sway once a decision is made. Your nature is fiery and courageous, and always out-going. You love attention and usually have kinky fetishes you're not afraid to explore. People either love you or hate you.

confused There were only a few questions cool

Daedalus
Wow, burly's on.

Be@st
My first results (I had more answers for some questions so I answered them twice)

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/M/mechangel/1066005060_ssorrowful.jpg

As if you were born into a world of tears, you always tend to look at the darker things in life. Inside you crave attention yet push away society, and you're a hopeless romantic. Drawn to things like the occult and mysteries, you spend your time day dreaming.

Be@st
My second result:

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/M/mechangel/1066004951_rebellious.jpg
You're a natural born trouble-maker. You hate authority and do everything you can to get around the law, or in some cases, break it. Naturally stubborn, you hardly ever sway once a decision is made. Your nature is fiery and courageous, and always out-going. You love attention and usually have kinky fetishes you're not afraid to explore. People either love you or hate you.

miss kitty
i have a free soul and i also have one beside me

Daedalus
I assume thats me. big grin

miss kitty
we i dont see anyone else beside me XXXXX

Be@st
I also did a what kind of dark person are you. Anyone interested in results?

burlyman
huh

Daedalus
I find you're never on when I am. stick out tongue

shadow link
a rotten dirty one that only god can forgive meaning i can still get into heaven even if i have a rotten sole (woh thats pushing th limits of religious talk but is very civil though)

burlyman
ninja

Linkalicious
care-free....but i'm not posting the pic of the girl because this is a fruity girls only quizzzzz

phoenix chii
hahahahah he had a twisted soul or is that mind................looks deeper

Linkalicious
care-free soul....very twisted mind.

Evy_O
You people should take the "which kiss are you" in quizilla, it's coolness big grin

silver_tears
http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/I/Iceangel143/1078085833_sheartsick.JPG

You have a heartsick soul! Youre the type of girl who always has a crush and is writing their name on all your books. You are a hopeless romantic. Waiting for that prince charming, you take love seriously, but still play any chance you get. You can have a lot if boys who are friends, but waiting for that perfect boyfriend. Sometimes you are discouraged because there are no sparks but even if the smallest thing happens, youre on Cloud 9. You believe in true love and wait for it. Just dont be afraid to take a chance. Love is all about risks.

Linkalicious
my kisses change to they style of the girl i'm kissing. Soft gently lips get soft gentle kisses. Stronger more emotional kisses get more lip power.

tassie
I'm a twisted soul!

*Georgina_A*
I'm also a heartsick soul...

Korri
i dunno

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.