SW on Late Shows

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChristianRocker
Does anyone know if any SW stars will be on any shows like Jay Leno. I kow hayden was on there but is anyone else going to be on any other shows.

vader519
Sameul L. Jackson will be on David Letterman tonight, but that is it so far. I was looking at the Tonight Show homepage,and they had a list of who will be on the show fro the next couple of weeks. Ther was no one from star wars, but they said they are booking more guess.

Morning_Glory
yea when is Ewan going to be on any shows????

star22
I want Ian and Ewan to be on shows. Stop with Hayden. He is cool and all, but Ian and Ewan need turns.

Morning_Glory
Ian.. who??

star22
Ian McDiarmid, the one who plays Palpatine, and who is going to steal the whole movie.

Morning_Glory
embarrasment oops! sorry

well I want to see Ewan on a talk show

star22
Ian should be on a show. Ewan and Hayden have both been before. Noone interviews Ian. It is sad.

TheAnimal
ian was on good morning america yesterday.

star22
When? Did anyone get a video of it?

palpy_666
OMG!!! If Ian was on GMA and I missed it-- I'll shoot myself-- well, after I see Ep. III!

DarkYoda
Why can't the OS let us all know where everyone is going to be... I would so totally have watched that because Ian rules!! evil face

astrofan428
Originally posted by palpy_666
OMG!!! If Ian was on GMA and I missed it-- I'll shoot myself-- well, after I see Ep. III!

Dont get ahead of yourself, atleast wait till after the movie. Then please by all means stick out tongue .

star22
Argh. I am so mad I missed it. Maybe Dark Yoda got it.

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by palpy_666
OMG!!! If Ian was on GMA and I missed it-- I'll shoot myself-- well, after I see Ep. III! laughing laughing laughing laughing

star22
Can you shoot me too?

palpy_666
Originally posted by astrofan428
Dont get ahead of yourself, atleast wait till after the movie. Then please by all means stick out tongue .

Very, very cheesey, but...

"Are you threatening me, Master Astrofan?"

star22
big grin Happy Dance

umraan
all of them were on the road crew on nickelodean last night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.