Sersi vs. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Sersi

vs.

Martian Manhunter

Mider
Sersi makes Zatanna look like a joke dont She? She would own Martian Manhunter.

hoorayforpeepee
sersi is more powerful, but i don't think she is durable enough to take more than one punch from MM

Darth_Erebus
Sersi curbstomps MM.

UniOmni
J'onn wins, but he can't really kill her.

Validus
Originally posted by Mider
Sersi makes Zatanna look like a joke dont She?
Nah, not really.

LordKaos
I think Seri is durable enough to take a hit from him, unless his hits disperse her on a molecular level, she can recover from anything he throws at her, as an Eternal she can resist pain and temp extremes through an act of will. Her natural strength is considerably weaker then his, but Eternals also can psionically increase their strength with their ability to manipulate gravitons. She is also the highest level matter manipulator of her race and can transmute and manipulate matter on a sub-atomic level.

HandOfFate
Intresting...I give to the fight to J'onn because of his telepathy.

H. S. 6
Has Sersi been shown to be vulnerable to telepathy?

If not, I'm leaning towards her.

Draco69
Sersi will have to work for it. Matter transmuation won't be effective against a shapeshifter who can turn into nearly anything he wants.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Has Sersi been shown to be vulnerable to telepathy?

The only time I can think of her fighting somebody with telepathy was Exdous but the issue didn't say it was a telepathic fight.

Now keep in mind, she could have been using her own mental abilities to keep him out of her mind during the fight but again it doesn't say that in the issue.

IMO, the best way for Manhunter to stop Sersi is to overwhlem her with his Xaiver's level mental abilities.

LordKaos
Sersi is a telepath her only limit being she cannot probe minds of beings with a stronger will or deviants. Being a shapeshifter will definitely give him a blanket of protection against her transmutation powers, but while his power is localized her extends to her environment and she can create and manipulate several complexed objects at once she can even pull together ambient molecules and atoms to create semiconscious humanoids. Unless he cuts her off from cosmic energy or disperses a significant portion of her molecules he can't really kill her, she can heals automatically and if the damage gets to severe she can mentally increase her ability to heal.

leonidas
Originally posted by Draco69
Sersi will have to work for it. Matter transmuation won't be effective against a shapeshifter who can turn into nearly anything he wants.

it would if she altered him (at a molecular level) into something that CANNOT change shape, say glass, or stone . . .

and no she doesn't make zatanna look like a chump -- sersi's powers aren't 'magical' and z is pretty damn uber in her own right. there is the question of sersi's vulnerability to tp, however. i'm almost positive the old woman gatherer (damn, can't recall her name off hand -- gettin' old . . .) put her down with the rest of the avengers via a tp assault. if that is indeed the case (and i MAY be remembering it incorrectly) that would NOT bode well for her in this battle . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.