This Isn't Anything Less Than Great! No j0ke!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Seriously. I have to say that by being absent from daily KMC visits for over one or two months am I totally stunned. I mean, this is so cool. I'm not familiar with why or how this happened (The Tired Hiker pad and all), but seeing this forum being moderated by T.H., well, that's worth a look by itself. I'm not ass-kissing or anything, but dude, this is pure genius. I have to say. Well it's nice to know all the regular "Old School" guyz are hangin out here. Being "Old School" myself, it's an honor to be logged on at this very message board typing away like this. I remember Tired Hiker's early dayz up at this joint. Wackier than a wacked out dancing banana (???). Now look at him! Moderating boards and ordering people around. Him being a member for KMC, now that's gotta count for something, right? So without further adieu, I'm going to shut the hell up and let this board run its course through nature.

Happy typing to all & to all a good night!

(I seriously have much too much time on my hands.)

Neo_Version 7
Oh and did I mention I'm back?

Cos I am in case you're wondering.

Tired Hiker
Welcome back, Nevvy 7!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Neo_Version 7
I can't say I don't appreciate the dancing fruit, my good man. Rock on, Commander! Rock on!

Eclipse
Hello?blink

Neo_Version 7
Hi.

Tired Hiker
Get a room, you two! laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
Nevvy, where you been again? And do you mind if I call you Nevvy 7?

silver_tears
TH is a dirty whore, and he doesn't deserve a pad mad

I do cool

Neo_Version 7
I'm alrite with the Nevvy Seven thing by the way, dude! And I've just been off for a while c0z I decided I needed to lay off the Forums for a while. Get a little sunshine, you know. But since i'm on Spring Break, it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere time soon.

BTW, "dirty whore"???

I've never been so confused.

No worries. laughing Just go with it. Youth will find it's way! With or without the jaded Zebra. no2

Tired Hiker
Ooooooooooops. I totally f*cked that one up. laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
*sighs* Where's the rum?

Neo_Version 7
Jaded zebra? rum?

Dude, you sure know how to live.

silver_tears
wooot zebra rock

Neo_Version 7
I'm sorry for disturbing the "rocking", but I'm not familiar with the term "jaded zebra". Is it some type of alcoholic beverage?

JKozzy
Probably, and you should be sorry! miffed

Neo_Version 7
Um....why should I be? Is there some type of reason why?

silver_tears
just because *glare* miffed

Dvae
you aint old school, you aint even a year old stick out tongue

$¥®€Ñ
Oooh, Dvae, retract those claws baby........

Rowr......... wink

btw, Nv7...... hey hunny stick out tongue

$¥®€Ñ
Looking at the reg times, me and the D are twins....... love

Aqua
erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.