The Anti starwars thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wendigo
I think star-wars is gay,and I have the right 2 think that, I really want 2 keep this thread geek clean.Wich means no **so called** jedi's If u hate star wars and have the balls 2 say it come on in Happy Dance

Ken Kenobi
I hate Anti Star Wars. stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Yea, The new star wars suck and the old ones are over rated, so what?

§pearhead
Yes. I hate* star wars.

Hate meaning hate whoever hates the subject in question.

silver_tears
I hate people who hate other's based on interests big grin welcome Wendingo to this exclusive list......

Morning_Glory
i have a friend who thinks it is so cool that he is one of the few ppl in this world that hasnt seen Star Wars.... so he thinks Star Wars is gay.... but he has never seen it...

so he doesnt know...blah blah

TheAnimal
wendigo go overdose on speed. do us all a favor and die.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i have a friend who thinks it is so cool that he is one of the few ppl in this world that hasnt seen Star Wars.... so he thinks Star Wars is gay.... but he has never seen it...

That is idiotic.

Don't judge something until you see it.

Lana
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
That is idiotic.

Don't judge something until you see it.

yes

silver_tears

I haven't seen it ever either, but hey, I can appreciate it still stick out tongue

Wendigo
Originally posted by silver_tears
I hate people who hate other's based on interests big grin welcome Wendingo to this exclusive list......

Thank's dude smile

§pearhead
Originally posted by silver_tears
I haven't seen it ever either, but hey, I can appreciate it still stick out tongue

You didn't use to think that >.<

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Wendigo
Thank's dude smile

You mean...Dudette stick out tongue

Wendigo
I have seen all of em they are all gay exept episode 1 that's just worse than gay

Darth Mantis
Don't you just hate those star wars people... lol

silver_tears
You mean...Dudette stick out tongue

^ yes

silver_tears

Morning_Glory
the first was one was pretty bad... sorry

only this good about ep 1 - is the fight scene at the end

misha

people like that really annoy me ... i know a few people who are like that! they havn't even read the books and decide they hate them schmoll mad

Ken Kenobi

We Star Wars fans agree with you on that.

Am I right everyone?

SlipknoT
Don't judge something until you see it. Even people? stick out tongue

Darth Mantis
We Star Wars fans agree with you on that.

Am I right everyone? Yes master Kenobi, you are correct...

§pearhead

Destroyer droids too sad

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Even people? stick out tongue

Yes, even people.

I could judge you right now and say you are an assmonkey who craves attention, but I won't. stick out tongue

GCG
To be honest, I hated Star Wars as a kid. I hated all movies than had anything to do with space. I hated Vader cause he gave me the creeps. I used to think that Obi-wan was a monk and the Jawas were his little helpers. I struggled to come to terms with the story as WTF was a monk doing in a space movie ?

Then Phantom Menace came in 1999, and i watched cause my friend persuaded me to see it. I saw Maul spinning on the screen to the Duel of Fates by John Williams and i was thrilled. Until today, i think that had it not been for The duel of fates and Darth Maul i wouldnt dream of watching Star wars.

Today I have almost all the movies, the soundtracks, the mags and mostly people that truly appreciate the SW saga.

Maybe you may not like Star Wars for any reason, but what the audience was looking for was something New and Unusual that could attract them and to detach themselves from everyday life. I think The Star Wars saga does that in many ways for some.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by GCG
To be honest, I hated Star Wars as a kid. I hated all movies than had anything to do with space. I hated Vader cause he gave me the creeps. I used to think that Obi-wan was a monk and the Jawas were his little helpers. I struggled to come to terms with the story as WTF was a monk doing in a space movie ?

Then Phantom Menace came in 1999, and i watched cause my friend persuaded me to see it. I saw Maul spinning on the screen to the Duel of Fates by John Williams and i was thrilled. Until today, i think that had it not been for The duel of fates and Darth Maul i wouldnt dream of watching Star wars.

Today I have almost all the movies, the soundtracks, the mags and mostly people that truly appreciate the SW saga.

Maybe you may not like Star Wars for any reason, but what the audience was looking for was something New and Unusual that could attract them and to detach themselves from everyday life. I think The Star Wars saga does that in many ways for some.

not sure if that really says you like SW or not

GCG
i sense some sarcasm in you

Captain REX
Wow, a thread attacking those who like Star Wars. How original, there's only like 3 so far. no expression

Big Evil
Wendigo, do you post at Gaia?

Wendigo
Someone has 2 do it

Wendigo
Originally posted by Big Evil
Wendigo, do you post at Gaia?

No,but if someone out there is trying 2 copy me, let me know mad

TheAnimal
:: imperial march plays when i walk in:: busts out a tech nine and starts shooting up the room

Wendigo
Why would u need a gun?I thought u are 3rd degree judo man

Captain REX
Someone has 2 do it

Not really. It'd be better left undone, since it only asks for people to hit you over the head with a Warning Stick.

Bespin Bart
Like this, Rex?

conk

Wendigo
Originally posted by Captain REX
Not really. It'd be better left undone, since it only asks for people to hit you over the head with a Warning Stick.

lol u *cant* warn me 4 not liking star wars laughing out loud

Bespin Bart
I think he wouldn't warn you for that. More, ticking off the people who do.

conk

Big Evil
No,but if someone out there is trying 2 copy me, let me know mad
There's this really REALLY liberal guy at gaia by the exact same name. I made it my mission to annoy him to death lol.

Bespin Bart
Good luck with that, BE.

Well, they're both Wendigo, I can't tell the difference... whistle

Englishpin@pple
have trust in the force u must

Bespin Bart
Why, it's not real. stick out tongue

Wendigo
Anyway, back 2 me......I mean how gay star wars is

TheAnimal
wendigo get a life. if you be good for 2 days straight i'll give you some crack cocaine.

Morning_Glory
laughing out loud ^

TheAnimal
i hope wendigo overdoses so i can pull the plug on his b*tch a$$ when he's in the hospital.

Wendigo
Originally posted by TheAnimal
wendigo get a life. if you be good for 2 days straight i'll give you some crack cocaine.

YAY!........................um no rolling on floor laughing I wont b good 4 nuthin, **wendigo runs over give Animal a ***** slap,steals the crack** stick out tongue

Wendigo
Originally posted by TheAnimal
i hope wendigo overdoses so i can pull the plug on his b*tch a$$ when he's in the hospital.

I pull the plug on ya missus evry night laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

TheAnimal
::laughs:: wendigo you slap like a little girl. :: chases wendigo and throws him into the wall and starts throwing jabs and upper cuts and k.o wendigo:: i hope you enjoy sniffin that sugar. b*tch :: kicks wendigo in the face wile he's on the ground::

Wendigo
**gets back up**Hey that hurt, **Wendigo cleans his face up and goes and hunts down Animal with a pair of knuckle busters and ****s him up**

TheAnimal
:: hides in the rafter's and shoot's wendigo with a sniper rifle::

Wendigo
**Wendigo turns into a zombie and is back from the dead**

Darth Revan

TheAnimal
:: turns into god and eliminates wendigo::

Wendigo
**wendigo makes deal with devil,and come's back again**

TheAnimal
:: chants in a laungage that no one knows:: turns the devilinto my personal servant and eliminates wendigo::

Wendigo
**Wendigo's son is born and swears revenge on Animal**

bilb
Guys this is absolutely ridiculous.. If you dont liuke SW FINE! I dont even care that you start a stupid thread about it... but the violent and sexual posting is A)offensive and b) has NOTHING to do with yout topic.
Evidently you two get off on this stuff so fine.. go make your own board.. Probaords is free.. then you can insult each other all you like without us having to put up with your adolescent crap.....

Lana
Ahh, bilb, this is how Wendigo gets his kicks. Coming on a board that was primarily a SW board and bashing everyone who likes it.

bilb
so bash away.. but I am really sick of all this sexual & violent garbage!!

Lana
Yeah, it's really annoying.

bilb
yes

Bespin Bart
Let's get the lynch mob! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.