Midnighter, Batman, Batgirl, & Lady Shiva vs. Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss. NO PREP.

DigiMark007
Midnighter could be key here. His ability to forsee outcomes and possibilities given the powers of the people involved within battles would hinder KK. In fact, given MNer's reflexes, he could probably keep KK busy for a while and the others could form a plan. Strength in numbers I think would win the day.

Course if a bunch of people think KK would hand Hulk his a$$, maybe I'm wrong.

-DM

DarkCrawler
KK murders them.

grey fox
If one person makes a mr miyagi reference i swear to god i will force feed them their own asses

long pig
Now c'mon, just trying to find out someone to beat him??.
Let me ask something, of all the appearences of KK i have i've NEVER seen him lose a fight, ever.
Has he ever lost a fight?

But yea, he could do the one hit kill thing again if he wants, he can do that to basically anyone, human or not, he'll "see" the person or alien or demons weakest nerve patch and hit it, then they die.

Kinda cheap if you ask me. Wonder if he could do something like that do superman????

whirlysplat
nemesis precrisis kicked his butt regularly, glad I could help

Originally posted by long pig
Let me ask something, of all the appearences of KK i have i've NEVER seen him lose a fight, ever.

But yea, he could do the one hit kill thing again if he wants, he can do that to basically anyone, human or not, he'll "see" the person or alien or demons weakest nerve patch and hit it, then they die.

Kinda cheap if you ask me. Wonder if he could do something like that do superman???? big grin

long pig
Who is he?
Not too keen on DC, I dont know too much about what goes on all the time.

whirlysplat
Nemesis beat him all the time!!!!Originally posted by long pig

Kinda cheap if you ask me. Wonder if he could do something like that do superman????

whirlysplat
He had the power to tun peoples powers against thembig grin he was pretty hard to beatbig grinOriginally posted by long pig
Who is he?
Not too keen on DC, I dont know too much about what goes on all the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.